ChiefMikeOfficer

<Price Reduced> Aldila Rogue Silver 130MSI TS (Stiff) w/ SST Pure & Callaway Opti-Fit

Posted (edited)

I currently use a custom Accra shaft, and I like to keep a second shaft around just to switch up feel from time to time. Considering my past success with Rogues, I tried to self-fit into a new 130MSI... And it just hasn't worked for me. I'm in about $550 on this shaft ($425 retail plus Pure plus adapter and grips), so now I'm just trying to recover some of that as I replace it with a second Accra. PM me if you're interested - feel free to make an offer. 

Details: Aldila Rogue Silver 70 130MSI, TS flex. Adapter is a Callaway Opti-Fit "Tour Strong" (nearly identical to the standard adapter, but instead of going from -1° to +2°, it goes from -2° to +1°) - I used it in both the Epic and the Flash. SST Pure and assembly done by The GolfWorks. Length is 43.75" (ordered it to be 44.5" assembled). Shaft has been used for about 5 rounds plus a few range sessions; recently put a new SuperStroke Traxion Tour grip on it, which has only been used for 9 holes plus a warm-up range session. Open to reasonable offers (would entertain a trade offer involving an M5 3 wood head). 

Price: $330 delivered*

*Shipping/exceptions: I will ship UPS Ground, up to $30 (I expect it to be less than that, but if it's more based on location, I'll ask you to cover anything over $30), or cheapest option (up to you). I should be able to ship it out the next business day after receiving payment. I will ship faster / other methods as long as you pay the difference between that and Ground. 

IMG_20190811_202143.jpg

IMG_20190811_202128.jpg

IMG_20190811_202117.jpg

IMG_20190811_202113.jpg

IMG_20190728_204125.jpg

Edited by ChiefMikeOfficer
Price Change