• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ianbrearley

• By Golfspy_CG2
      So my two favorite golf destinations are Whistling Straits and Pinehurst.   I've been lucky enough to visit both multiple times.   I was doubly lucky that one of the trips to Pinehurst in 2016 was as part of the Team Titleist event, which I chronicled here, right after I joined the site.
      Well I'll complete the TeamTitleist DoubePlay....if you will,  this week.  On Wednesday I'll be headed to Kohler to spend three days and nights with some great TeamTitleist members that I have met over the years at the events, and several members of Titleist staff.   They are litteraly among the best people in the industry that I've met and put on a great event for the attendees. 

Highlights this year will include:
      Playing Blackwolf Run--Home of a couple of Women's US Opens Playing WS Straits course, site of the 202 Ryder Cup and has hosted the PGA Championship three times!  An afternoon demo/fitting session of the entire Titleist line, including the new T Series irons and TS FW's and Hybrids Titleist Ball Fitting and Demo A hands on instructional clinic from Cameron McCormick Based on previous events..A huge bag full of Titleist and Team Titleist swag And best of all three days of meals and great memories with other passionate golfers!  And probably unfortunately spending more money than I need to in the pro shop on 2020 Ryder Cup merchandise 🙄 I'll be filling this thread as much as I can with pictures throughout the three days starting tomorrow.  
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Is it fair to call them the No. 1 iron, driver, wedge in golf? 
      Some notes below from a press release on just how domimate Titleist is on tour this year. 

PGA:  It was a Titleist Brand Ambassador 1-2-3 finish at the regular season-ending Wyndham Championship, where Titleist Brand Ambassador J.T. Poston earned his first career PGA TOUR victory … Poston finished one shot clear of Webb Simpson and two better than Ben An … Viktor Hovland (Pro V1), finished solo 4th, another shot back … Closing with a career-best eight-under par 62 en route to a tournament record-tying 22-under 258 victory total, Poston became the first player since 1974 to win a 72-hole stroke-play event on tour without any bogeys or worse … Simpson fired a final round 65 to secure his runner-up finish for the second straight week, while An, who held or shared the lead after each of the first three rounds, closed with a 67.
      >Eleven of the 12 players who finished among the top 10 and ties trusted Titleist golf balls for their success, and so did every other player who finished in the top 35 … That’s 34 of the top 35 finishers teed up a Pro V1 or Pro V1x with so much on the line at the PGA TOUR’s regular season finale.
      > Poston’s win advances the 2018-19 PGA TOUR victory total for Titleist golf ball players to 23, nearly four times the nearest competitor (6) and more than all other golf balls combined … A total of 120 (77%) players teed up a Titleist at the Wyndham Championship, more than eight times the nearest competitor with 14. 
      > What’s in the Titleist Bags of the top three finishers at the Wyndham Championship:
      J.T. Poston: Pro V1x, TS3 (9.5) driver, TS2 (15) fairway metal, 716 T-MB (3-5) and 718 AP2 (6-9) irons, Vokey Design SM7 pitching (46), gap (50), sand (55) and lob (60) wedges, Scotty Cameron GoLo putter.

Webb Simpson: Pro V1, TS3 (10.5) driver, TS2 (15) and 913Fd (18) fairway metals, 913Hd (20) and 915Hd (23.5) hybrids, New 620 MB (5-PW) irons, Vokey Design SM7 gap (54) and prototype lob (60) wedges.

Ben An: Pro V1x, TS3 (8.5) driver, U-500 2-iron, 716 T-MB (3-5) and 620 MB (6-9) irons, Vokey Design SM7 pitching (48), gap (52), sand (56) and prototype (60) lob wedges, Scotty Cameron TNP putter.

> For the second time this season, the Titleist brand swept all eight major equipment categories on both the PGA TOUR and Korn Ferry Tour in the same week ... It is an achievement that had never been accomplished until Titleist made history by sweeping the Travelers Championship and Wichita Open in June ... The eight major tee-through-green equipment categories include golf balls, drivers, fairway metals, hybrids, utility irons, irons, wedges and putters ... The recently introduced T100 irons were the most played single model at the event with 15 sets in play, while the TS3 driver was the field favorite with 34.
      > At the Wyndham Championship, Titleist was the top choice across every category for the 11th time this year ... The other tournaments in which Titleist has topped every major equipment category include: 3M Open, Rocket Mortgage Classic, Travelers Championship, AT&T Byron Nelson, Wells Fargo Championship, Corales Puntacana Championship, Valspar Championship, Honda Classic, Farmers Insurance Open and Sony Open in Hawaii ... This marks the fourth time on the Korn Ferry Tour that Titleist has swept the counts.

• By GrtflRed
      I'm listing a MINT TS2 with a brand-new Accra TZ5, 75g M5 shaft, standard length. The  original driver was $499 and I added the shaft for $310. 
      I estimate the driver head has launched ~25 tee shots. I had some pro-shop money expire end of 2018, so I picked up the TS2 head. I got fit for the Accra shaft about a month ago and it's been collecting dust on the TS2 since. Decided to stick with my trust 915d2 from college. This thing is sick. Please feel free to shoot me any questions. 
      $525 - Looking to sell full set-up. 

• By DPattGolf
      It’s been a while since I posted but it’s time to update what is in my bag for my first season of professional golf.

There are definitely some improvements that I’m looking forward to but overall I’m pretty happy with my bag so far. It helps that this setup has me -2 thru 54 holes of tournament golf (and $1,200 in winnings) since the driver, 3wood and wedges went in the bag on June 23rd.

So here is what is in my bag.

Driver: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 70X tipped 1” & 1” short
      3wood: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 80X
      Driving Iron: Titleist 712u - Accra 110i X
      Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 130 X
      Wedges: Vokey SM7 - Dynamic Gold X100
      Putter: Evnroll ER2 - P2 Aware Grip
      Ball: Titleist ProV1 Yellow
      Glove: Under Armour Iso-Chill
      Range Finder: Precision Pro NX7 Pro
      Speed Trainer: Golf Stick Pro

Carry Distances per GCQuad
      Dr (8.5*) - 290
      3w (14.25*) - 265
      2 (18*) - 245
      4 (21*) - 225
      5 (25*) - 215
      6 (29*) - 205
      7 (33*) - 195
      8 (37*) - 180
      9 (41*) - 165
      PW (45*) - 150
      50.F.12 - 133
      55.S.11 - 117
      60.M.08 - 105

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• By Cakuby
      I went through a club fitting from March to early May, tried Ping, Callaway, Taylormade, and Titleist with trackman and shotscope. I went full bag except 3 wood and putter, so my bag now has:
      Titleist TS3 Driver 9.5 degree, hzrdus smoke 6.0 shaft
      Cleveland Launcher 15 degree 3 wood/metal
      Titleist 818 H1 19 degree hybrid, Tensei red 70hy stiff shaft
      Titleist 718 AP3 irons 4-PW, Project X LZ Shafts 120g, stiff flex
      Vokey SM7 48 degree F GRIND, Vokey SM6 52 degree F GRIND, and Vokey 56 degree M GRIND
      Ping B60 putter

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!