pulledabill

Nike RZN Black

Our Sponsors

Wow...sorry I missed the boat on these. Buddy tossed me one to play the other day . What a great ball. Low driver spin, spins around greens, great feel off ALL clubs.  He is bringing me some romorrow out of his  mega Nike stash. Not sure, but its neck and neck with the PV1. Sad they arent in production 

• Like 1

Yeah, funny you bring these up. I've lost my last RZN black two days ago...
They were fantastic, great spin on irons and wedges, beautiful flight with the driver...
Only down was that they're a bit click with the putter.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

RZN Black and Platinums are my favorite! I wish they could have gotten put in the MGS ball test 

Hey Costco, I've got an idea where you can get a great ball design......

• Like 1

The RZN Tour Platinum was one of the best ball designs I have ever hit. The last few Nike balls were great. Kind of wish they didn't leave the industry. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jayjay0808 said:

So these are them still?

It sure looks like it.  But I have no idea. I’d like to get my hands on them and find out. 

They should have been part of Tony's golfball test. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quigleyd said:

Interesting.. How do you place an order? 

No idea.  If one of you guys gets your hands on them, please post your thoughts on them

6 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

No idea.  If one of you guys gets your hands on them, please post your thoughts on them

I sent them an email. Their history link confirms they are the company that produced the rzn balls for Nike. It looks like they have continued to develop the ball. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

I sent them an email. Their history link confirms they are the company that produced the rzn balls for Nike. It looks like they have continued to develop the ball. 

Feng Tay, or however it is spelled?  Well you certainly have my attention.  Let's hope these guys will pull through and start selling them!

4 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

Feng Tay, or however it is spelled?  Well you certainly have my attention.  Let's hope these guys will pull through and start selling them!

I am thinking they are out of business. I tried calling the number and it is disconnected. 

After playing a dozen of these since my original post I've had a change of heart.  Still a tremendous ball to play with only 1 downfall.....They don't take much to scuff up.  A few wedges, cart path, limb, or a tree trunk and they are marked up. 

I will still play them when I have them.

For anyone interested RZN.golf responded to an email I sent. They will be selling balls next year and will be at the PGA show this year. 

• Like 4

On 10/25/2019 at 1:24 AM, jayjay0808 said:

So these are them still?

Yes they are. Found this video on Facebook of the PGA Merchandise show in Orlando. , I found the balls them at walmart.com and can´t wait to play them

• Like 1

My dad swore by these. Bought 5 dozen when Nike announced they were done.