Elbolita98

Hey fast question

I am a 14 handicap player. What is the dofference between Fairway wood Callaway Rouge and Rouge Sub zero? I am searching for one fairway wood to buy 

Sub zero is slightly smaller with a more forward center of gravity and a deeper face (top to bottom). That CG location makes the sub zero launch lower and spin less than the standard sub zero. The standard rogue will also be more draw bias than the sub zero 

• Like 7

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:51 PM, Elbolita98 said:

I am a 14 handicap player. What is the dofference between Fairway wood Callaway Rouge and Rouge Sub zero? I am searching for one fairway wood to buy 

Any reason why you're dialed in on just these two models? Are you looking at anything else, or just wondering the difference?

On 8/19/2019 at 4:29 PM, Maltenator said:

Any reason why you're dialed in on just these two models? Are you looking at anything else, or just wondering the difference?

Just because are the runners up in most wnted FW 2018 and have a good price to buy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Elbolita98 said:

Just because are the runners up in most wnted FW 2018 and have a good price to buy.

Do yourself a favor, go hit both as well as a few others in the same price point on a launch Monitor, and see what produces the best numbers for you.

• Like 2

Good

2 minutes ago, Maltenator said:

Do yourself a favor, go hit both as well as a few others in the same price point on a launch Monitor, and see what produces the best numbers for you.

good advice

• Like 1