Jump to content
Elbolita98

Hey fast question

Recommended Posts

I am a 14 handicap player. What is the dofference between Fairway wood Callaway Rouge and Rouge Sub zero? I am searching for one fairway wood to buy 

Share this post


Link to post

Sub zero is slightly smaller with a more forward center of gravity and a deeper face (top to bottom). That CG location makes the sub zero launch lower and spin less than the standard sub zero. The standard rogue will also be more draw bias than the sub zero 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:51 PM, Elbolita98 said:

I am a 14 handicap player. What is the dofference between Fairway wood Callaway Rouge and Rouge Sub zero? I am searching for one fairway wood to buy 

Any reason why you're dialed in on just these two models? Are you looking at anything else, or just wondering the difference?

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/19/2019 at 4:29 PM, Maltenator said:

Any reason why you're dialed in on just these two models? Are you looking at anything else, or just wondering the difference?

Just because are the runners up in most wnted FW 2018 and have a good price to buy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Elbolita98 said:

Just because are the runners up in most wnted FW 2018 and have a good price to buy.

Do yourself a favor, go hit both as well as a few others in the same price point on a launch Monitor, and see what produces the best numbers for you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Good

2 minutes ago, Maltenator said:

Do yourself a favor, go hit both as well as a few others in the same price point on a launch Monitor, and see what produces the best numbers for you.

good advice

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...