Posted (edited)

Hello fellow golf addicts! 
Just a newbie here and just thought I'd ask. I wanna get a Peloton Bike at https://www.used.forsale/peloton-bike, and it is very expensive. Do you think it is a nice idea? Your recommendations and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Edited by grace_acebedo

yes, it's a nice idea😉

Welcome to the MGS GOLF forum, now tell us all about yourself and your golf?

yes, it's a nice idea
Welcome to the MGS GOLF forum, now tell us all about yourself and your golf?

I think it is a bad idea. Now we are tied on good vs bad.

I have an avid biker friend that loves her Peloton.   I used to do a spin class and really enjoyed that but never liked putting my bike on a trainer and following an online class.  The Peloton classes seem different, but it's hard to say...and yes, it's expensive.

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

I think it is a bad idea. Now we are tied on good vs bad. emoji12.png

didnt say it was good, I thought it was a NICE idea😂

• Like 1

My wife rides one and she is a big fan. They are expensive to buy and the software is also expensive. Honestly, you might find an Orange Theory a better deal. The beauty of the Orange Theory concept is you have a coach who will push you through those rough days. My experience is most exercise bikes ultimately turn into coat racks!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SteddyGolf said:

My experience is most exercise bikes ultimately turn into coat racks!

ours was an excellent clothes drier, had so many clothes on it it didnt even resemble a bike lol

Sold it and got a proper bike.....................which sits in the garage........now I've nowhere to hang washing😂

• Like 3

And here I thought this Peloton Bike was going to be a new brand of these golf cart/course bikes; which I saw for the first time at Bridger Creek GC last week.  You can add me squarely into the not impressed, hope these don't become the latest fad, column. The highlight was seeing it fall over while left in the soft ground... twice 😁.

Welcome to the forum @grace_acebedo

• Like 1