TESTERS WANTED! ×

Bobby Jones Driver

RKC

Has anyone had any experiance with the Bobby Jones Workshop Edition Driver? I'm wondering how these preform compered to some of the other big brands. I currently use a Cleveland Launcher 09 10.5% with the regular Fujikura Fit On shaft.

They also seem guite cheap comprerd to other dirvers.

Thanks

Has anyone had any experiance with the Bobby Jones Workshop Edition Driver? I'm wondering how these preform compered to some of the other big brands. I currently use a Cleveland Launcher 09 10.5% with the regular Fujikura Fit On shaft.

They also seem guite cheap comprerd to other dirvers.

Thanks

I dont know on the drivers I did hit a fellows hybrid acouple of years ago. I am not a hybrid fan but this one did hit good and had good feel and balance and the workmanship was beautiful. At the time the cost was high. Maybe as you said if the price has went down some maybe I can find one to experiment with

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Took the plunge and bought one, only £70 new and the workmanship is brilliant. Used on the couse today and like it not much longer than the Cleveland but way more accurate for me, Which is what counts. Came with a Alidia VS proto stiff shaft whish I like my Dad has it on his Driver and I've allways liked the feel of his. No-one has really heard of the brand over here in the UK but I'll be looking at the again for woods and hybrids.

Archived