TESTERS WANTED! ×

How much change in your bag this season?

Finding what works (see thread for scoring rules)  

848 members have voted

1. 1. How many points do you get for keeping your bag consistent this season?

• 0-4: I change clubs more often than socks.
    • 5-8: Every piece of equipment is always on notice.
    • 9-12: Liking gear is part of liking golf.
    • 13-16: Steady-ish.
    • 17-20: I've found what works for me

Oh boy...

14 Clubs 

• Driver is new thanks to MGS testing. Changed shaft in it, too, twice. -2
  • 3W I purchased yesterday. -1
  • 19 degree hybrid, bought and sold this season. -1
  • 4-GW are still the same model, but when I did a warranty replacement I changed shafts. So half point from each club. -4
  • 54 degree is same head, but changed shaft and grip. -0.5
  • 60 degree - same!
  • Putter - same!

Bag - Same, although it will be replaced before next season. 

Ball - I purposely started the season testing four different urethane balls and settled on the MTB Black for about two months. That is until I hit the MTB-X and loved it. -1

Distance device - Purchased GAME Golf Live on eBay to go alongside my laser I got for Christmas. -1

Glove - Same.

Shoes - Same, although they will be replaced before next season.

Wildcard - Replaced my cart, as the old one was held together by duct tape. Also replaced my ball marker and bought a Check-Go Pro and Eyeline Impact Liner for my balls. -1

-11.5 Total - 8.5/20 (Truthfully, I should subtract more since the shoes and bag are for sure gone before next season starts.)

Playing 42 rounds (9/18/scrambles) so far this season after playing no where near that in my life previously and cutting my handicap from 20+ to 12ish? Priceless!

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Wow - cool thread - the math is a bit complex for me but I will try:

My signature still contains my starting point - (edit - this is no longer true)

I have not changed ball - why in the world would I?  Likewise with gloves (I've been through any number but always use whatever is on sale so that remains the same), shoes are the same - I have three pair that I alternate - the oldest pair will be replaced at the end of the season and the same pattern continues.  Bag, same, etc.

So it's down to clubs -

Bottom of the bag through six iron remains the same (other than a wedge coming out.)  Tour exotics 3 wood came out for the long game gapping test but is back in (I'm not counting that period on the bench as it took one for the MGS team)

So I've added 4 clubs - G 410 Driver, G 410 9-5 woods

Taken out G 400 LST Driver, SLDR 4,5 hybrids, SCOR 56

Put SCOR 58 in to replace the 56,60 - I have a SCOR or Hogan for every degree from 50 to 61 with the exception of 57 and 59. 🙂 

I guess you could subtract one more point for adding the Shot Scope watch - I didn't exactly take my range finder out but I rarely use it due to that addition so I'm calling it 15/20.  Pretty stable season thus far.  Irons are on the edge - seriously considering Sub 70's or Mizuno Hot metals.  We shall see what the future brings. 

No color in the leaves here BTW - that's a late December thing for us and then it's only the slightest of hints (yes it really does happen in Florida.)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

19 hours ago, edingc said:

Oh boy...

14 Clubs 

• 4-GW are still the same model, but when I did a warranty replacement I changed shafts. So half point from each club. -4
  • 60 degree - same!
  • Putter - same!

Ball - I purposely started the season testing four different urethane balls and settled on the MTB Black for about two months. That is until I hit the MTB-X and loved it. -1

Distance device - Purchased GAME Golf Live on eBay to go alongside my laser I got for Christmas. -1

Glove - Same.

Wildcard - Replaced my cart, as the old one was held together by duct tape. Also replaced my ball marker and bought a Check-Go Pro and Eyeline Impact Liner for my balls. -1

-11.5 Total - 8.5/20 (Truthfully, I should subtract more since the shoes and bag are for sure gone before next season starts.)

Playing 42 rounds (9/18/scrambles) so far this season after playing no where near that in my life previously and cutting my handicap from 20+ to 12ish? Priceless!

Should be +25 because you broke 80 with all but the 3W!!

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

You will need someone with the mathematic abilities of Albert Einstein to figure me out. And that is just the front line bag. Only 3 clubs have made it from the first of the year Driver 4 wood and hybrid. Not even the bag itself has made it. My wife says I change bags like women change pocketbooks----  Classics and the vintage stuff you do not want to attempt to go there with me. I have kept the range finder (Precision Pro) that I tested for MGS way back when. Another consistent for me is I do play the same cheap Wilson gloves I purchase at Wally Mart. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

16 points as noting major changed

I hold 12 clubs in the bag for playing at this time

Irons, only change was replacing an iron that somehow went disappearing from the bag, replaced with same club.

No changes on driver, 3 wood, wedges or putter.

(will replace Driver for a Ping 410 as son as budget allows)

Ball, same company but a newer version, Bridgestone e6 soft to e12 soft

Glove, went through a replacement of same gloves two times this year.

Shoes, will replace end of the year with same brand.

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

• Clubs (11)
    • Same irons, FW, hybrids, and putter.  (11)
    • New driver PXG Gen2 0811X (-1)
    • Currently doing Cleveland RTX 4 wedges
      • Things are looking good!
  • Bag (0)
    • Ping Pioneer
  • Ball (.5)
    • I've always used Z-Star, but I keep messing with the XV, so I'm going to say .5
  • Distance device (1)
    • Still Nikon Coolshot
  • Glove (1)
    • Under Armour Cool Switch 
  • Shoes (0)
    • Skechers GO Golf Pro
  • Wildcard (1)
    • Same tees, divot tool, marker

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

Somebody help me with the math here....

New bag, irons, hybrids, 2 new 3 woods, 2 wedges, 2 putters. Changed brand of balls twice. 2 new pairs of shoes. The only club still in my bag from last year is my driver.

As I write this, I'm shaking my head at how ridiculous it must read to most of you. In my defense each change I made was for the better ( not sure about the golf balls though), and my game has improved.

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

I'm a little foggy on the math too which likely means I'm not too swift BUT I changed golf balls and swapped my i500 9 and W for Blueprint's. Everything else is the same which gives me a score of "hard to believe that's all I changed." Great thread - I would have responded earlier but I had great hopes of conquering the math...oh well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

majority of my bag has been consistent.

irons - p790 4i to pw

wedges - 52/56 vokey, 60 TM hi toe

putter - TM spider

shoes - jordans and nike tour

now for the changes

driver - went from TM M3 to Ping G400Max and finally to Cobra F9

FW - went from TM M4 HL to Cobra F9

Alright lets see if I can get this right.

Driver: I upgraded this year from the 2016 M2 (which I bought when my first son was born) to an M4 (which I bought because my 2nd son was born)

Putter: I went from the original Odyssey O-Works #7 to the new Odyssey Strokelab #7.

WITB

Driver: Taylormade M4 9.5*

FW: Taylormade M2 (2017) 15*

Hybrid: Titleist 915 19*

Irons: Taylormade RSI 1 4-SW

Wedge: Taylormade MG Milled 60*

Putter: Odyssey Strokelab #7 Superstroke Pistol GT 1.0

All my woods, irons, and wedges have the Lamkin UTX Cord Midsize Grip.

I am looking at 14/20 points.  I have the same range finder and shoes for the past two years.  Changed balls mid-season and had to get a different glove last time because of a hole in the palm and they did not have the same glove in stock at the pro shop.

WITB.jpg

What if I've played the same clubs for the last two years?  Bonus points or revoking my club ho man card??😁😂😅

Only new thing is the Cleveland RTX 4 wedges I'm testing for MGS.  Same balls for the past several years (srixon z*stars) irons are still the Cobra F8's, fww and driver is also the F8's from last year's Cobra connect challenge. I've had the same 3 shoes for the past 4 years (although the Nike's are falling apart).  Purchased gloves in a bulk 10 pack quite a few years ago from the bay so I have plenty of them (a glove usually lasts a season for me unless I lose it).  Putter..rotated in an old putter for the last half of the season but before that the Bettenardi C03 had been in the bag for years so I figure I'm around 18.5/20

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Driver: Cobra F6 9.5

3wood: Cobra F6 14.5 

2H: Nike VR Pro 18 degrees

4H: Cobra F7 21.5 degrees

Irons: Wilson Staff V6 5-PW

Wedges: after bagging a mixed set of Nike VR and WS PMP, I went 52,56, and 60 on Cleveland Golf RTX 4

Putter: I switch between my Cleveland Elevado and a cheap lefty Wilson putter I found(I like to putt lefty every know and then)

Ball: Srixon ZStar

Device: some Nikon thing

Shoes: Puma Turfjoys or something...

Glove: $10 every month

Let's see... The only club changes I made this year were the wedges (thanks MGS & Bridgestone). I changed the ball once my supply of Snell MTB-Blacks ran out. Other than that, I've purchased 2 pairs of shoes (adding not replacing anything) and recently added SuperSpeed Golf to my bag. Everything else is the same.

So... 14 or 15/20 depending on whether SuperSpeed counts against me.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

I replaced my whole bag early this season and kept it fairly consistent, changed shafts in the woods back to the Oban shafts I played previously and switched out wedges. 

That being said, I have a new set of Titleist irons and utility irons on order.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

This feels unfair because I got approval from the wife to replace my entire bag this year (she gave me a check for Christmas that said "For: New Golf Clubs, Amount: A Bunch" 😂 ) but here goes: 

• Clubs - see signature for details
    • 3W, driving iron, and all three three wedges are unchanged from the end of last season (5 pts)
    • Driver: upgraded the head because of cosmetic damage, kept the same shaft (0.5 pts?). But I have another custom shaft on order, so... (-0.5 pts)
    • Putter: I did upgrade to EvnRoll, but I've been using putters designed by Guerin Rife for a few years now (used a Rife back in the day, switched to some other things for a few years, then discovered Guerin Tour Spec a couple years ago, using that until I picked up my EvnRoll). 
    • Irons: Same brand. Newer model. Better shafts (for me). Goal was to pick up a few yards - it worked. 
  • Bag: replaced over the winter, picking up a Vice Force because it's waterproof. Used it from day 1 this season, so technically a point. (1 pt)
  • Glove: I use a variety, but did not change this year -- I'm continuing to work down my stockpile of Under Armour, Vice, and Golf Gods gloves that I bought in bulk last year (1 pt)
  • Distance Device: Still have the Bushnell Hybrid GPS/Laser. I tried a bunch of tracking devices including a new one this year, but I'm off those for now, so it counts. (1 pt)
  • Ball: Again, a variety. Not anything I find (I usually just toss the found ones into the fairway for others to scoop up), but mostly consistent with the variety. I did try some new models this year though... (0 pts)
  • Shoes: Nope. I went through some new Pumas that I didn't like, picked up some True Linkswear (used more as casual than golf), and ultimately picked up two pairs of New Balance that mostly matched a pair I already had (1 Minimus, 1 Minimus SL). I'm pretty set on these now, so next year I should get the point. (0 pts)
  • Wildcard: I go through too many ball markers and similar accessories to take this point. This year I picked up a few things from Eyeline (swing and putter aids), tried GameGolf Pro, picked up some frivolous things like a Birdicorn, Happy Gilmore towels, and new headcovers. (0 pts)

Technically 8 points. It should be quite a bit higher next year. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

Driver- Srixon Z 785 w/ Hand Crafted HZRDUS Black replaced Mizuno JPX900 with Speeder Evolution II 569

3 Wood- Srixon Z F85 w/ Hand Crafted HZRDUS Red replaces Mizuno ST180.

Hybrids- Mizuno JPX 900 w/ Fujikura Pro (3&4). Still in the bag from the beginning of the year.

Irons- 5-PW. Bridgestone J15 CB. Favorite clubs of all time and never leaving my bag until they break.

Wedges- 50,54,58. Mizuno S18. Still in the bag. Was on the fence as I thought of trying glide 2.0 but staying with the Boron.

Putter- Machine putter. Not leaving the bag any time soon as well.

Bag- Ping Hoofer. Had for almost two years now. Great bag.

Glove- have no particular loyalty. Grab whatever and play

Ball- Bridgestone tour replaces chrome soft.

Summary- replaces driver, 3 wood and ball. This is actually the least amount of changes for myself in quite a while. Don’t see any changes for next year as well

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'm at the high end of steady-ish. I went through a few different glove models, and after doing a ball test early in the year had a couple of ball changes before finding the current gamer. Everything else has been the same.

Now, I definitely have my fingers crossed for the G410 iron test that is about to announce. Just sayin'.

Driver:  :PXG: 311XF Gen5, Tensei CK Pro Orange, S flex

Fariway:  :PXG: 311XF Gen6 3-Wood, Tensei Blue 55g R flex

Hybrid:   :PXG: 211, 3H Project X Evenflow H, 80g, 5.5

:titleist-small: TSR2 4H, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester)

Irons:  :titleist-small: T200 2023, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester), 5-GW

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: CBX2 Zipcore  52*, 56* Project X Catalyst Spinner Graphite Shaft

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2 Murdered Out

So my set has only had 1 club change this year.

Titleist 915 D2 replaced by Titleist TS2

Fairway: Titleist 915 F 18* (delofted to 17*)

Hybrids: Titleist 816 H1 23* and 21* (delofted to 20*)

Titleist 716 AP1s (5-W)

Vokey SM5 52* F grind, SM5 56* S grind

Cameron Futura M7X

Titleist Stand Bag

Ball: Titleist ProV1x, but just picked up some Bridgestone Tour BX to try 

2 Pairs of Addidas shoes 1 black, 1 gray... dont know the model

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensi 55 gm Stiff

:titelist-small: 915F 5w Mitsubishi Diamana White Stiff

:titelist-small: 816 H1 21* 23* Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Stiff

:titelist-small: 716 AP1 5-AW

:titelist-small: Vokey SM5 52* 56*

• 2 weeks later...

I really tried to not change much this year and well failed miserably.  My end of the year bag does not contain one club that was not purchased in 2019 and most will be on waivers when shiny new stuff comes out in 2020.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

On 8/23/2019 at 6:50 AM, russtopherb said:

All 14 clubs I ended last year with are still in the bag. No changes, so 14 points there. (If I had decided on which CBX wedge, it'd be 13 points).

Bag is still the same W/S stand bag the past few years. 1 point.

Still playing the Q-Star Tour as my primary ball, with the B330-RX and Duo as backups/cold weather balls. 1 point.

I did add the NX9 for MGS testing, so -1 point there (unfair!!!)

Glove & shoes are still the same, I have 3 gloves I rotate through and still wearing the same Nikes. 2 points.

Wildcard? Uhhh... I still have the same ball retriever and same type of tees I've been using? 1 point.

19 points. BOOM.

giphy.gif

I have to be fair & honest and update this, I'm now at 11 points. New (to me) irons 5i-GW and new (to me) 54* CBX. 

I can no longer fairly claim the Ben Wyatt mic drop gif 😞

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

19/20

i changed gloves and the rest of the bag remains the same. I just hate to change anything and have to kind of start over with each new item. I know old and comfortable. 

Driver: Taylormade Sim 2

Irons: Titlist T200

Putter: Odyssey center shaft

New driver G400 -1

changed wedges to Vokey SM7 and SM6 -2

changed putter to Oworks 7s. -1

same irons Ping G15, same hybrids 9

can’t remember when bought the 3w, but because I never used one until this one will do 0.5

bag, shoes the same 2

balls, I blame MGS for making me go from what I find to the Maxfli  -1

ditto for Kirkland globe -1

so   9.5 and my average score has dropped 4 strokes,  so I’ll take that trade

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

Bobby Grace Shiloh putter

• 3 months later...
On 8/22/2019 at 1:00 PM, ncwoz said:

Every club that started the season is still there, same bag, same ball-ish (I'm still playing whatever I find, but limiting myself to 3+ piecer's now), same distance device, same glove, same shoes, same...everything else? Including clothes haha.

Me too. The two-piece balls go into a shoe box for my 8-year old and/or backyard practice. I find a lot of premium balls at my club; ProV1s, ChromeSofts, TP5s, etc. As a general rule, I've found I like the multi-layer balls with the urethane cover.

Last ball I purchased was the K-Sig 3-piece and it does what I need it to do at a great price.

Edited by J.B. TexasEx

My :1590477705_SunMountain: C-130 cart bag currently includes;

Driver: :srixon-small: z565 10.5*, Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6 S-Flex
Fairways:  :callaway-small: X-Hot 15* & 18*, Project X PXv R-Flex
Irons: :benhogan-small:Apex Plus, 4-PW, Apex S4-Flex
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CG10; 50*, 54*, 58*, Dynamic Gold W-flex 

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro Blade #2
Grips: Golf Pride MCC-Plus 4 & Lamkin UTx
Ball: Kirkland Signature 3-Piece 

On 8/23/2019 at 2:36 PM, edingc said:

Oh boy...

14 Clubs 

• 60 degree - same!
  • Putter - same!

Glove - Same.

Updates to this because I'm becoming quite the equipment ho:

Irons - Replaced my Wilson C300s with Maltby PTMs. Change -4 to -8.

Hybrid - Dropped Maltby 4 iron for Cobra F8. Another -1.

Wedges - Replaced wedges with custom DTG 52/56/60 setup. -.5 becomes -2.

Shoes - New Pumas. -1.

Bag - Sun Mountain Sync replaces OGIO. -1.

Distance Device - ShotScope replaces GAME Golf. Another -1.

Pretty sure I'm close to zero or negative at this point. 😂

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up

Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

1 minute ago, edingc said:

Updates to this because I'm becoming quite the equipment ho:

Irons - Replaced my Wilson C300s with Maltby PTMs. Change -4 to -8.

Hybrid - Dropped Maltby 4 iron for Cobra F8. Another -1.

Wedges - Replaced wedges with custom DTG 52/56/60 setup. -.5 becomes -2.

Shoes - New Pumas. -1.

Bag - Sun Mountain Sync replaces OGIO. -1.

Distance Device - ShotScope replaces GAME Golf. Another -1.

Pretty sure I'm close to zero or negative at this point. 😂

I got me some Pumas last year and they've been great shoes! 

My :1590477705_SunMountain: C-130 cart bag currently includes;

Driver: :srixon-small: z565 10.5*, Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6 S-Flex
Fairways:  :callaway-small: X-Hot 15* & 18*, Project X PXv R-Flex
Irons: :benhogan-small:Apex Plus, 4-PW, Apex S4-Flex
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CG10; 50*, 54*, 58*, Dynamic Gold W-flex 

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro Blade #2
Grips: Golf Pride MCC-Plus 4 & Lamkin UTx
Ball: Kirkland Signature 3-Piece 

12 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

I got me some Pumas last year and they've been great shoes! 

These are the Ignites with the DISC/BOA laceless system. Unbelievably comfortable and supportive. Love them so far.

3 Wood: 
4 Utility: 
5-PW:
50°, 54°, 58°:
Putter:
Grips: 

Riding On: