There's too many on the market to choose from. Anyone have a specific brand they like to use? Looking for a clip on that I can take with me to the green to wipe my ball, hands, wedges. Not looking for a beach towel.

Sent from my SM-G975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

There's too many on the market to choose from. Anyone have a specific brand they like to use? Looking for a clip on that I can take with me to the green to wipe my ball, hands, wedges. Not looking for a beach towel.

The "waffle" type towels work well - available at big box golf stores. Our club pro shop has the same version but slightly pricier because of the embroidery. They seem to work better than the microfiber towels and definitely not bulky.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I like the waffle towels. Everything sticks to them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Club Glove comes with a big and small "personal" waffle towel.  The smaller one is like 10 x 8 or so and fits in your back pocket nicely.

• Like 4

I like the one that came with my Kraus stainless steel kitchen sink.  Its jet black (dosen't show dirt), just the right size, say's Kraus on it (which often prompts a question about Kraus irons), and was free 😀. I do have an Air Force logo bag towel NIB,  but holding onto it until this one is used up... could be awhile.

• Like 1

Not that particular about my towels. I have one that clips to the bag that I never take off. I I want another, I use a bigger towel and just put it between clubs so it doesn’t fall off. Some even have a loop to put around an individual club.

• Like 1

I also use the club glove 2 pack.  So much cheaper than similar towels with a golf logo.  As mentioned earlier the small towel fits in my back pocket.  I keep it damp for cleaning ball when on the green.

• Like 2

Club Glove comes with a big and small "personal" waffle towel.  The smaller one is like 10 x 8 or so and fits in your back pocket nicely.

This all day. I’ve been using the Club Glove pocket towel for years and it is perfect!
  • Like 2

When I worked on the ambulance, I loved how hospital towels were thin but had good texture. I took an extra one and it’s been on my bag for years.

If you ever take a ride on an ambulance, pay attention, they’re fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

When I worked on the ambulance, I loved how hospital towels were thin but had good texture. I took an extra one and it’s been on my bag for years.

If you ever take a ride on an ambulance, pay attention, they’re fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I think I'd rather spend a few bucks for a waffle towel vs. the ambulance ride - but thanks for the heads up

• Like 5

I think I'd rather spend a few bucks for a waffle towel vs. the ambulance ride - but thanks for the heads up

That’s funny
  • Like 1