Matt/Michigan

HCP 18

Ping G400

155 yards carry

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 10.5°, EvenFlow Black 65, 6.0

Woods:    :titelist-small: 915F, 15°, Aldila Rogue Black 80, Stiff

Hybrids:  :ping-small: G400, 17° & 19°, Ping Tour 85, Stiff

Irons:    :ping-small: G400, 5-GW PS, True Temper Dynamic Gold, S300

Wedges:   :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 52° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold, S300

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Toulon Design, Las Vegas H7 Stroke Lab

Bag:      :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5 LS 14-Way Stand Bag

Cart:     :Clicgear: 3.5+

Ball:     :titelist-small: Pro V1

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it comes to PING many things come to mind, quality, engineering, performance and irons are among the first things most people will think of.   And with the release earlier this year of the G410 i

Ping has been helping golfers play their best for decades and now it's time to see if the new g410 irons help these golfers play their best. A sincere thanks to all those who applied and a specia

This is a rare occasion when I’m speechless!! Thank you to Ping & MGS for this opportunity, I’ll do my best to represent the 70+ players. Should be a great time Sent from my iPhone using MyGol

Posted Images

On 8/27/2019 at 6:49 PM, deejaid said:

No worries Ben. I actually thought of putting my name in the hat for these as they are one of the few clubs I’ve read or watched videos about at length, but I just got my ISI’s back and am committed to giving them my full attention when I play a modern bag.

I just found it funny as I was looking at this thread for the last few days waffling on whether to enter or not and all the sudden it went from 50 to 500 replies. It would be great to have some of these people stick around and add to the forum discussions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And it's not like we ask people to become 50 posts a week posters, or anything.  Just a sincere desire to be an active part of the froum, and that can show whether someone makes 50 posts a week or 5 posts a week.  It's all about quality.  It's not hard for us to see the difference. 

• Like 6

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

First Name: Brad

State or Country of residence: New Brunswick, Canada

Handicap:12
Current irons in Play: Mizuno MP 60 with DG S300, Midsize grips
The carry distance of the your 7 iron: 165 yards

From South Africa to Canada, the Netherlands to Oklahoma, the cross-section of candidates is looking fantastic.  I don't envy our staffs challenge in selecting the testers. I'm so looking forward to this review! 🤗😍😎  

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

Foster/Florida
Handicap: 17
Current irons in 0lay: Ben Hogan Ptx
7 iron carry: 135

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

- Davis - Maine, USA

- Handicap - 22

- Current irons - Taylormade AeroBurner '09

- 7Iron Carry - 145

I've been dying to get my hands on some Pings - Tried my father's once and found them to be much straighter than mine.