Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED PING G410 Irons

Our Sponsors

Great group of testers here! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SeñorBogey said:

How do I become a tester for products?

Here you go. Read this:

• Like 3

Congratulations to the chosen testers!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rickp said:

This is a rare occasion when I’m speechless!!
Thank you to Ping & MGS for this opportunity, I’ll do my best to represent the 70+ players. Should be a great timeemoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick = speechless??? 🤣.  Seriously congrats - looking forward to your write-ups. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Rickp said:

This is a rare occasion when I’m speechless!!
Thank you to Ping & MGS for this opportunity, I’ll do my best to represent the 70+ players. Should be a great timeemoji106.png

Great selection of testers... good job staff!  Rick, I really think you're going to love these arrows.  @ballplayer002003, I'll be especially interested in how you find these compare to your Mizuno's; those were my second choice and it was a close second.  @GregB135, up against the Hogan's... I'm guessing you're in for a difficult decision 🤔.  If any of you have questions regarding these irons, from a recent acquisition/user perspective, feel free to give me a shout. Congratulations to all of you.  Have fun and enjoy the testing!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

@GregB135, up against the Hogan's... I'm guessing you're in for a difficult decision 🤔.

And not just the Hogans. I still have the set of Mizzy JPX 850 Forged that were in the bag before them. It will be interesting, as both the Mizuno set and the 410s will be full custom fit. With Hogan's direct to consumer sales model, a full custom fit isn't really an option. I knew what I wanted loft profile wise, but went with standard/standard on loft and lie.

I'm definitely looking forward to putting some swings on all of them to compare.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Great selection of testers... good job staff!  Rick, I really think you're going to love these arrows.  @ballplayer002003, I'll be especially interested in how you find these compare to your Mizuno's; those were my second choice and it was a close second.  @GregB135, up against the Hogan's... I'm guessing you're in for a difficult decision 🤔.  If any of you have questions regarding these irons, from a recent acquisition/user perspective, feel free to give me a shout. Congratulations to all of you.  Have fun and enjoy the testing!

Funny you say that, I do love my Mizuno's but if these are even more forgiving then they may find their way into the bag.  I'm excited to find out!

• Like 2

[mention=84649]ballplayer002003[/mention]

[mention=78320]GregB135[/mention]

[mention=69092]Rickp[/mention]

Congrats to a great bunch of testers! 

Like I told you, “I’m happier than a Flea at the Dog Pound”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

Like I told you, “I’m happier than a Flea at the Dog Pound”emoji106.png

You and them 410s (shotguns back in my younger days) will be tighter than a tic on a Georgia hound 🐕😉

• Like 2

You and them 410s (shotguns back in my younger days) will be tighter than a tic on a Georgia hound 

Actually I was a 20 gage double bbl. guy.

• Like 1

Congrats :ping-small: testers can't wait to hear your thoughts!

• Like 1