Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Let's discuss our avatars,signatures and screen names

Moecat

My screen name - Moecat - is basically just an abbreviated way to say "Morris the cat." Morris is my first name, and if you remember the old Nine Lives cat food commercials ... well, then you'll get it.

For my avatar, I just wanted something containing "Oh Snap!" So I think what I have there will do nicely. B)

My signature is a .gif file from a Don Hertzfeldt animation. He's a guy who has probably brought stick figure animation to a whole new level. He's gained a bit of a following through the Spike and Mike animated film festivals, and you'll occasionally see Hertzfeldt-influenced t.v. commercials ... check out this Pop Tarts commerical

One of his best known short features is "Rejected Cartoons" ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJYxCSXjhLI

How about the rest of you?

My Avatar is the logo for our local Virginia State Golf Association golf club, made up for us by Graphic Artist Jeff Guinn (many thanks Jeff!)

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I love My Ducks. Even now. I also enjoy a cold malty beverage from time to time....

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

My name is because I used to take my truck off-road and one time I went in water so deep my wife said my truck was like a fish in the mud...

My avatar is a drawing from a graffiti artist... I'm a science teacher, and it kinda looks like me...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• SPY VIP

For some reason I ended up naming myself after my city. The avatar is a Byron bag tag I made last summer.

My profile pict came from monsterbymail.com. I wanted myself made into a zombie biology professor. Cool artist. $25 and he sent the original to me.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

My screen-name came somewhat from a company in Dallas. I used to live there, and there was/is some kind of construction company with the name "Gage". I thought it sounded cool, and when I went online several years ago I wanted something to protect my personal info. So, I created a name with Gage in it. I chose "NGage" because I thought it sounded like one of those super-hero alias's, or like some action hero, LOL.

My avatar is probably familiar to most of you.....just thought it was classy looking and cool.

My screen name is a combo of my nickname throught sports and family from back in the day, real name is Robbie but people call me Robbo and not like Robo Cop but more like Rabo Bank. The number(32) is what my jersey number was through all the sports I played from baseball until I was 14, Basketball till the end of HS and any other team that I was on in middle school.

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

My screen name is a combo of my nickname throught sports and family from back in the day, real name is Robbie but people call me Robbo and not like Robo Cop but more like Rabo Bank.

"Rabo Bank" ... good one! ;) ... thanks for the chuckle, I need it after this work week

I hear ya. After this week with laying off 7 of our 50 employees and a whole reconstruction on the business and who works with who I am in need of a good laugh, a good drink, and a round of golf.

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

• SPY VIP

I have no signature, nor avatar, because as a golf spy I must remain incognito, and of course, project an air of mystery. There is a reason for the T...then again, maybe not.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• SPY VIP

I have no signature, nor avatar, because as a golf spy I must remain incognito, and of course, project an air of mystery. There is a reason for the T...then again, maybe not.

Mr. Cameron it is great to see you here! :rolleyes:

Volvo Intorqueo

I grew up working at a golf course... Caddy, Bag Room, Maintenance... I did it all. When I was in the bag room I was fairly young, 15/16ish. I worked with a bunch of stoners in their early 20s. My first name starts with a J, and they were constantly bossing me around like a butler. So Jeeves became my name. It was all in good fun, but the name stuck and here it is still 10 years later.

My avatar right now is my ugly mug, which I will eventually change to something more fun and less offensive. Just wanted to let you guys know you weren't dealing with some snot nosed, middle school golf wanna-be.

The screen name is the same as my golf website (http://addicted2golf.net). You'll find me under the same handle on Twitter and we have a fan page on Facebook.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

My avatar right now is my ugly mug, which I will eventually change to something more fun and less offensive. Just wanted to let you guys know you weren't dealing with some snot nosed, middle school golf wanna-be.

The screen name is the same as my golf website (http://addicted2golf.net). You'll find me under the same handle on Twitter and we have a fan page on Facebook.

Checking out your website now...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Checking out your website now...

Let me know what you think. I'd value your feedback. Certainly nothing on a grand scale like MGS, but you have to start somewhere...

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

My screen name is basically the one I have used for a while now. I am of Irish decent so I took my last name and threw mc in front of it.

As for my avatar....well, I saw this avatar a long time ago and thought it was hilarious.

My screen name is basically the one I have used for a while now. I am of Irish decent so I took my last name and threw mc in front of it.

As for my avatar....well, I saw this avatar a long time ago and thought it was hilarious.

I thought you just hang out at McDonald's to pick up chicks.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

My screen-name came somewhat from a company in Dallas. I used to live there, and there was/is some kind of construction company with the name "Gage". I thought it sounded cool, and when I went online several years ago I wanted something to protect my personal info. So, I created a name with Gage in it. I chose "NGage" because I thought it sounded like one of those super-hero alias's, or like some action hero, LOL.

My avatar is probably familiar to most of you.....just thought it was classy looking and cool.

Is that the Ashworth golf logo? If it is, I just bought 2 pf their t-shirts for $7.20 when one of their outlet stores closed down. If not, well I just feel stupid.

I just became a fan of your Facebook page. You now have 66 fans!

OK, I got bored and changed my avatar. I've always thought Rickie Fowler looks like Damien from Southpark so.... there you go.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

I picked funkyfedora because I love jazz. No avatar yet, but from most who know me from PT WRX and PTG, I like my pink and white Byron hats. I will post a WITB in my signature later...

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Updated Sig.

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

• SPY VIP

I picked funkyfedora because I love jazz. No avatar yet, but from most who know me from PT WRX and PTG, I like my pink and white Byron hats. I will post a WITB in my signature later...

I have been waiting for that pink hat and death stare...

Volvo Intorqueo

Archived