Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Odyssey's - $160,270 Putter!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

They might have sold 4 Million 2-Ball putters but I am not sure if they will sell one of these. This putter will be sold overseas in a chain department store called Harrods.

Putter Details:

• 18-carat white gold head
  • 240 rubies
  • 378 diamonds

This putter was developed by a well-known jeweler by the name of Theo Fennel and Odyssey's Nick McInally.

What are your thoughts on this $160,000+ putter?

1-100k-putter-1.jpg

1-100k-putter-2.jpg

#TruthDigest

Amazing to me that someone (or several someones for that matter) would even go thru the time and effort to design and then build something like this. To each their own I suppose. I'll stick to my sweet $48 Slotline, and spend the leftover $160,222.00 on more appropriate items...... such as Bubba Watson's watch that was posted here a while back :)

Too bad the picture is rather poor for me. I can't see any hope of checking the quality of the stones. I suspect those stones will be the lowest grade and not necessarily fit for jewelry.

As to the club, I believe very expensive clubs have often popped up from time to time. They are either comissioned by very avid golfers with too much money, or just picked up for a conversation peice. One that comes to mind was a set of irons that were made from the screws of the Queen Elizabeth.

I think it would be nice to be able, but not necessarily wise.

Shambles

Amazing to me that someone (or several someones for that matter) would even go thru the time and effort to design and then build something like this. To each their own I suppose. I'll stick to my sweet $48 Slotline, and spend the leftover $160,222.00 on more appropriate items...... such as Bubba Watson's watch that was posted here a while back :)

That 160K would get only slighty more than 1/4 of Bubba's watch, and yes the putter is well, fugly.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

Anyone know the headweight on this thing? (of all the questions to ask eh!)

They made it so the overall weight and even the swing weight matched a standard 2-ball putter exactly!! so the lucky owner could actually use it!! how awsome is that!

I think the Russian billionaire from the Direct TV commercials has two of these...

Opulence... He has it.

Driver: Taylormade R11 9°, Fujikura Blur 60 S-flex

Fairway: Taylormade R11 15.5°, Fujikura Blur 70 S-flex

Fairway: Acer XDS React 18° "Machete", Fujikura Fit-On E-360 R Flex

Irons: Taylormade Burner 2.0, 4-PW, Steel SuperFast 85 R-flex

Wedges: Cleveland CG-14 Black Pearl 52° AW, 56° SW, 60° LW

Putter: Bionik 207 Nano Mallet Belly Putter, 43", Winn 21-inch Red/Black Putter Grip

Putter: Cleveland Classic #2 BRZ, Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip

Ball: Searching for a Penta TP replacement...

Callaway LR550 Laser Rangefinder

Archived