TESTERS WANTED! ×

Reporting Spammers

Peaksy68

Thanks everyone. And good Peasky is correct we just need the one report.   @GolfSpy STUDque Found and installed a Spam filter earlier this year that drastically cut down the amount we see.   This latest spurt seems to be getting around it. 

We appreciate the reports both Enrique and I are usually up early and try to get them as soon as we see the reports.  With 4 of us --mods--keeping an eye out, we should be able to keeo them from getting two wide spread. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

What is the Chinese or Japanese writing that shows up to the right and on some posts? Is that Spam? I am not computer literate so that is why you guys are doing the moderation---- and I will add doing a jam up good job at it too!!!!!

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

What is the Chinese or Japanese writing that shows up to the right and on some posts? Is that Spam? I am not computer literate so that is why you guys are doing the moderation---- and I will add doing a jam up good job at it too!!!!!

Yep, it is some of the junk that gets through the filters and has to be cleaned up by the moderators.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Just to add what @Peaksy68 said, I find with my timezone I'm usually up before the US and when I see a full page of Chinese spam (other Spam is available)  I just report 1 as I know one of the mods has a Klaxon horn at his bedside when a report gets filed😂

It's not an easy job moderating forums these days with all the spam so thanks guys for keeping us clean and more importantly, moving.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

6 hours ago, cnosil said:

Yep, it is some of the junk that gets through the filters and has to be cleaned up by the moderators.

Thanks I guess I was not too far off after all

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G