Maltenator

SK7 Standalone Putter

Our Sponsors

On 12/23/2019 at 1:01 PM, ACslater said:

I think it would slow down pace of play on the greens.  I can see a few of the people I play with spending too much time with lining it up and such.  

I used to play with a guy in the 90s who had one of the earlier models, now a guy that plays in our weekly scramble has bought one and I am seeing the same thing as before.   Both wait/waited until their turn to begin the lining up process and always it takes at least 2 tries to get the line up satisfactory to their liking.  Then when they miss the putt they blame the alignment everytime, lol.  I agree that this is a gimmick and I truly believe that it slows play some too. 

• Like 1

Hi Guys. I read the first 20 or so comments on the Sk7 and I was really amused at the quick wit and the  full on criticism of the club and the people they've seen using it . I know many golfers are blessed with a great sense of  golf humor that's been  honed and fine tuned over endless rounds of busting balls but I was really looking to hear from someone who has actually played with the club.  It's OK if you bust my chops over this request but at least end up with an actual review of the club from a real user.  On the other hand if you just want to give me a real users opinion without the ball busting that's ok too. Thanks.. Ides

Nice review of the S7K by CPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy