Wakit300

TrueGolfFit pop-up

I t would be very nice if I didn't have to click the TrueGolfFit pop-up box 3 times to close it on EVERY PAGE I go to on MGS.  Thank you

I was about to post this same thing.

PLEASE! For the love of everything holy either get rid of this annoying ass ad, or make it easier to minimize or opt out.

It's making your website unreadable!

Are these suggestions falling on deaf ears?

Potentially. The forum is fairly independent of the main site and the forum moderators don’t control the main MGS site.

As for the pop ups, I just clicked on the X and they didn’t come back up while I am reading the page. They do come back if I leave the site. Minor inconvenience in my opinion.

If you want to send constructive feedback you may consider contacting them via the contact link on the main page, but there isn’t any guarantee they will change anything.
https://mygolfspy.com/contact/
  • Like 3

I 100% agree, I used to visit this site every day. I can't stand the pop ups, it's turning into a f****** joke. I barely come on here once a week. 

... Do you know what is behind MGS spamming us with pop up 17.9 yards with every single review? Once or twice was fine but it seems to be the opposite of their stated unbiased agenda. I am done reading any reviews until they stop, so if you know, what are the chances they get back to reviews without spamming us? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Do you know what is behind MGS spamming us with pop up 17.9 yards with every single review? Once or twice was fine but it seems to be the opposite of their stated unbiased agenda. I am done reading any reviews until they stop, so if you know, what are the chances they get back to reviews without spamming us? 

Yours says 17.9? Mine comes up with 21.7. Obviously I have more room to improve 🤣

• Haha 2

We've passed along the link to this thread to the main MGS blog.

• Like 5