TESTERS WANTED! ×

"How To Get Your Dream Golf Job" (Series)

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

dream golf job

Do You Have The Job You Always Dreamed Of?

Why not...no really think for a second...why don't you? What stops you from going out and doing what you are most passionate about? On any given day there are thousands of golfers out there living their dream and working in the golf industry...and you can to!

Get That Golf Job You Always Wanted

Our Two-Week Series "How To Get Your Dream Golf Job" will cover everything needed for getting one of these 10 Great Golf Jobs. We will have "10 Golf Jobs Covered in 10 Days!" We will have some of the best minds in the business giving you an inside look at how they got started and succeeded at their dream golf job. So...what golf job do you want?

(Guest Writers Include: Tom Wishon - Wishon Golf, Tom Slighter - Slighter Putters, Jason Highland - Diamondtour.com and many more)

dotted_lines1-300x5.jpg

Today's article is part of a Two-Week series on “How To Get Your Dream Golf Job”:

SERIES - Week One:

SERIES - Week Two:

You might have wanted one of these jobs for the last 2 years...hell you might have dreamed about a career in golf for the last 20 years and just never pursued it because you simply didn't know where to start. Well, this will be a great place for you to start. Because we went out and asked the leaders in each field, how they not only got started but how they succeeded in their field.

So for each day for the next 2 weeks we are going to bring you a new job and maybe a new start to a new career for you. So keep checking in to see if you find your dream golf job.

#TruthDigest

If I get one of these Dream Golf Jobs, how am I going to have time to win the MyGolfSpy Forum contest?!#

I guess those dreams are just going to have to be put on hold for a little while longer...

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

If I get one of these Dream Golf Jobs, how am I going to have time to win the MyGolfSpy Forum contest?!#

I guess those dreams are just going to have to be put on hold for a little while longer...

or play golf for that matter lol

Archived