Sign in to follow this  
jaymikem

Looking to trade set of 919 Hot Metal Pros - GONE

Our Sponsors

I have a set of JPX 919 hot metal pro irons, 4 - GW, kbs c taper light stiff shafts, that have been played for about 15 rounds and hit for 5 range sessions. Still pretty much look new (will post pictures later), but looking to potentially trade for a set of black cobra forged tec irons in similar shape, or a set of 919 forged. The clubs are fine, but the added distance I get compared to my old clubs is a little more than I need. 

All standards for length, lie, etc. If in the metro Detroit area, would be willing to meet up to make the trade to save on shipping. 

GONE AND CAN BE LOCKED DOWN!

Edited by jaymikem
found a trade partner on facebook marketplace in my area - clubs are gone!

Driver: Nike Covert Tour 2.0, Kuro Kage Silver TiNi (S) cut to 44.5" -- Wood: Callaway X-Hot pro 4 Wood 17* stock project x shaft (S) Hybrid: Bridgestone Precept ECU 21* (S) -- Irons: Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro KBS C taper (S) -- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 54*, 58* (W) -- Putter: Odyssey O Works Red #7s 35” -- Bucket List Courses Played: Forest Dunes, The Loop at Forest Dunes Black and Red, All Tree Tops courses, Black Wolf Run, The Irish Course at Whistling Straits

20 minutes ago, jaymikem said:

The clubs are fine, but the added distance I get compared to my old clubs is a little more than I need. 

There's a sentence we don't often read 🙂.  Do the HM Pro's have a more aggressive loft?   

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

Compared to today’s standards,  they aren’t that bad. Compared to the 8-10 year old irons I was previously playing and used to, they are a club or so strong, which messes up the gapping a little between my wedges on the low end and my hybrid/fairway woods on the top end.

Driver: Nike Covert Tour 2.0, Kuro Kage Silver TiNi (S) cut to 44.5" -- Wood: Callaway X-Hot pro 4 Wood 17* stock project x shaft (S) Hybrid: Bridgestone Precept ECU 21* (S) -- Irons: Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro KBS C taper (S) -- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 54*, 58* (W) -- Putter: Odyssey O Works Red #7s 35” -- Bucket List Courses Played: Forest Dunes, The Loop at Forest Dunes Black and Red, All Tree Tops courses, Black Wolf Run, The Irish Course at Whistling Straits