TESTERS WANTED! ×

The Clearview Putter....seriously?!?

mcbush25

the only thing that would make this putter better if you had a scope on it like in Caddyshack.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It works! The clearview putter works it is that simple. Since I have gone to the clearview putter no more yips! I have confidence that I am aiming correctly. I find myself not standing over the ball as long because I have a higher sense I am aiming the putt better. It is the first time in all of my years playing golf I have that feeling.

But then again we laughed at metal heads, graphite shafts and who would want to buy a putters that makes a ping sound! My handicap has gone from 10 down to 8.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this putter or something very similar back in the mid seventies. Mid shaft, low profile, acrylic or something like it, and see through green color. The price asked back then was exorbitant too, but I always thought the retailer was just trying to get rid of me as I certainly did not look like a customer.

Shambles

I want a clear Driver, and POOOOOWWWWWWWWW

Dont laugh I do have an clear Arycrylic driver that my wife bought at a yard sale a few years ago for $5 (she likes crap like that) I was supposed to drill it and put LED lights or something in it for her but it is still sitting in my storage building some 5 years later. I wonder if Rookie Blue could do a segment on torch finishing that putter for us ? I would like a "smoked" finish on that

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived