2011 Bag is Set Thread?

Cleveland won the iron race for the forseeable future. These CG16's are as close to automatic as I've ever found in a golf club. Obviously they aren't for everyone but it allows me to not worry about one less part of my game.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Narrowing it down:

Driver: No idea

15*: Tour Edge CB4 or XCG4 or Cleveland Mashie

3I: Cleveland Mashie or TM Rescue 11 (outside shot at an Exotics XCG hybrid)

4-PW: Ping S56 or TM TP MC

Wedges: Ping Tour S, possibly TM, possibly staying with Scratch

Putter: I gave in to the big putter grip today. Not sure what it's going on yet, but damned if that grip didn't make 10 footers like they were kick ins. It's the new Ping ginormous grip...probably going to bastardize a Betti or Byron with that grip...sorry guys.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Putter: I gave in to the big putter grip today. Not sure what it's going on yet, but damned if that grip didn't make 10 footers like they were kick ins. It's the new Ping ginormous grip...probably going to bastardize a Betti or Byron with that grip...sorry guys.

I haven't seen this. Can you post a pic?

Driver: PING G10

4w: PING Rapture V2

3h/4h: PING Rapture V2

5i-LW: PING G10 XG

Putter: PING i-SERIES Craz-E

With some :titelist-small: thrown in for good measure...

Love me some :ping-small:, but the :titelist-small: fairway metals since have some life!

---
Driver: Callaway XR Pro 9*, Fujikura Speeder, Stiff with 10 gram weight
Fairway: Callaway Big Bertha Epic 3W (15*), 7W (20*), Fujikura, Stiff
Irons: Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead XR Pro 5I - AW, KBS Tour 120 Steel Stiff, 2* flat, 1/2" short
Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 56/10, 60/8, KBS Hi-Rev Stiff
Putter: Scotty Cameron Bullseye Flange 33"
Bag: Callaway Stand Bag
Grips: Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
Ball: Titleist ProV1x
Shoes: New Balance
Rangefinder: Nikon Cool Shot

My bag for the year is listed below. I think the AP2s will be in my bag for a lot longer than just this year. It's a lot harder for us lefties to try clubs and find what works for us.

Driver: Cleveland Classic Custom 9 degrees with Matrix Black Tie Stiff Shaft

3 Wood: Nike VR Pro Limited edition with Diamana Ahina X-stiff shaft

3 hybrid: Adams A12 pro (20 degrees) with RIP X-stiff shaft

4-PW: Titleist AP2 with True Tember Dynamic Gold X-300 shaft

52 degree wedge: Cleveland CG15

56 degree Wedge: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled

60 degree wedge: Cleveland 588 forged

Putter: Edel custom with Flatso mid grip

Cleveland won the iron race for the forseeable future. These CG16's are as close to automatic as I've ever found in a golf club. Obviously they aren't for everyone but it allows me to not worry about one less part of my game.

Steel or Graphite shafts?

I got one of the play it forward 7 irons........if I were trading out....they would def be in the running.

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Steel shafts. I had the shafts replaced with KBS tours instead of those super light steel shafts Cleveland has as stock as well. Lightweight shafts and I don't get along

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

So far, so good. I made it through the first round bruised and broken, but I think these clubs will work. I definitely need to dial them in. If anything, the first round taught me that I will never, ever start a season with brand new, untested clubs again...

Driver: PING G10

4w: PING Rapture V2

3h/4h: PING Rapture V2

5i-LW: PING G10 XG

Putter: PING i-SERIES Craz-E

currently

Driver: TM 09 burner 10.5 degree graphite designs tour proto 702x

3W: TM 09 burner 15 degree true temper steel stiff

3h 19 degree Warrior golf POS

Irons 4-9 Mizuno MP 57 proj x 6.0

52 & 56 wedges: callaway x tour proj x 6.0

lob wedge 60 degree callaway x tour true temper wedge flex

Boccieri A2-M

Pro V1X or whatever ball I can get my hands on

putter has a winn pistol, all others lamkin crossline full cord

. . . but in two weeks I go get a proper fitting and the whole kit n kaboodle will be up for grabs with the exception of the iron heads themselves, I don't know if I'll ever be able to drag myself away from that mizuno feel