TESTERS WANTED! ×

Tokatee/Oregon

pulledabill

Finally made the trek up to Tokatee. What a special place to play golf. Layout not overly hard, but the fast and tricky greens did. Course is only open 8 to 9 months a year due to elevation. I could play Tokatee and never get tired of it. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

That's a really pretty course, nice views. I used to live about an hour away (Eugene) and really enjoyed Tokatee the one time I played it.

Driver: :ping-small: G with Alta 55 stiff shaft, the 9° version but adjusted to 10° degrees

3 Wood: :callaway-small: XR Project X 6.0 stiff shaft 

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR Project X 6.0 stiff shaft 

Irons: :cobra-small: Fly-Z 4-9 with stock stiff steel shafts

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM5 46°, 50°, 54°, and 58° Dynamic Gold steel shafts

Putter: Testing :odyssey-small: EXO 7S 34" Standard Lie, Black Shaft, Odyssey SuperStroke Mid-Slim 2.0 grip

7 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Finally made the trek up to Tokatee. What a special place to play golf. Layout not overly hard, but the fast and tricky greens did. Course is only open 8 to 9 months a year due to elevation. I could play Tokatee and never get tired of it. 

only been to Oregon once- loved it😍

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"