Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Think of the Children! - Jones Sports Co. Introduces New Golf Bag for Juniors

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

Something for the kids here.

Jones is perhaps best-known for its timeless, traditional golf bags. From what I can see from the Trouper series, it's modernizing just a bit, adding a bit more functionality, while staying true to its standards.

Trouper-Cadet-Junior-Bag-Front-SD-T 2.jpg

---

Jones Sports Co. has launched the Cadet Junior Trouper, a new golf bag for junior golfers ranging from ages 7 – 11.

A junior-sized clone of the Jones Trouper Stand bag, the Cadet Junior Trouper bag has simplified double shoulder straps and a padded lumbar cushion for easy carry and extra comfort. To keep juniors hydrated during their round, Jones has added an oversized insulated pocket to store extra-large water bottles.

“We heard from parents who said they frequently have to remind their kids to drink water during their round,” said Matt Lemman, partner and sales director, Jones Sports Co. "By placing a large insulated water bottle pocket on the front of their bag where it is in plain view, it reminds them to drink water throughout their round."

Trouper-Cadet-Junior-Bag-LS-SD-T.jpg

Sticking to a simple, understated design of which Jones is known, the Cadet Junior Trouper is available in light gray. It features a 4-way divider top and weighs four pounds. A heavy-duty D-ring provides ease of clipping on accessories.

Junior Cadet Trouper Bag

• MSRP:  $145.00
  • Colorways: Light Gray
  • Availability: Immediately
  • Top: 4-way divider
  • Dimensions: 32” x 11.5” x 7”
  • Shoulder Strap: Traditional centerline single strap with secondary double strap
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Intended ages: 7-11

Trouper-Cadet-Junior-Bag-Preview-T.jpg

Trouper-Cadet-Junior-Bag-RS-SD-T 2.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

That's a good looking bag, and has a lot more features than the Top Flite bag my son was using at that age. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game