TESTERS WANTED! ×

Ryoma D-1 Driver

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

This driver has been getting quite a bit of press in Japan for a driver providing pure distance. Most testers are saying they are avg'ing between 15-20 more yards off the tee. We might have to get one of these in to test ;)

ryoma-d1-driver-1.jpg

ryoma-d1-driver-2.jpg

ryoma-d1-driver-3.jpg

ryoma-d1-driver-4.jpg

#TruthDigest

I think the D-1 in black is beautiful. These have to be very high moi, and the head on them looks huge. I find that a lot of the japan versions of the clubs always look better.

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not to rain on the party and personally I do not care about this. But is it conforming ? A lot of Asian equipment you have to check on if you are into that sort of thing. I do know I love that Homna G1-X I have had for a year or so and just started gaming seriously, It is sorta unusual in how the adjusters work and the weight system. Finally got it dialed in and have grown to love it . But then again I have my 915 D2 just in case. I do know that Homna is one hot faced SOB and I wondered and then checked and it is conforming. Really I do not care because I do not play stipulated comps any more and technically most of the classic irons I play have never been submitted

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived