Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy_X

Ryoma D-1 Driver

Our Sponsors

This driver has been getting quite a bit of press in Japan for a driver providing pure distance. Most testers are saying they are avg'ing between 15-20 more yards off the tee. We might have to get one of these in to test ;)

ryoma-d1-driver-1.jpg

ryoma-d1-driver-2.jpg

ryoma-d1-driver-3.jpg

ryoma-d1-driver-4.jpg

Is it a high-COR model?

I think the D-1 in black is beautiful. These have to be very high moi, and the head on them looks huge. I find that a lot of the japan versions of the clubs always look better.

It's too bad this club never go tested.  It would be fun to see some testing of the JDM clubs and see how they compare to the US clubs.

Not to rain on the party and personally I do not care about this. But is it conforming ? A lot of Asian equipment you have to check on if you are into that sort of thing. I do know I love that Homna G1-X I have had for a year or so and just started gaming seriously, It is sorta unusual in how the adjusters work and the weight system. Finally got it dialed in and have grown to love it . But then again I have my 915 D2 just in case. I do know that Homna is one hot faced SOB and I wondered and then checked and it is conforming. Really I do not care because I do not play stipulated comps any more and technically most of the classic irons I play have never been submitted

• Like 1