mudfish

What do you do for a living?

Office mate grew up in Plano and she still raves about it. Hopefully you will too. :)

Thanks I hope to, i will keep you all posted

My wife lived all over Texas, and her grandparents are still in Dallas, which is why I asked. Sadly, I am unfamiliar with Plano; perhaps I'll detour there on the next trip to her grandparents.

Sounds good lemme know!

Plano TX... Home of Adams Golf. You should be able to find some SICK golf clubs floating around there.

Yes indeed. for years all I knew about Plano was Adams golf. not much has changed lol.

I got to meet Barney a few years ago playing golf, super nice guy. back in college i saw the first "upside down" tight lie and the air assault (?) clubs he had. way ahead of his time. great guy. the company always took care of us in college.

I actually played last Tuesday with the CEO of the company that does all of our labels/packages. He told me his factory is right across the street from the Adams factory. i smell a visit =)

i smell a visit =)

I like the way that sounds.....

I have spent some time with one of the tour reps, a very cool fella, and it seems like Adams is just Doing it right.

I like the way that sounds.....

I have spent some time with one of the tour reps, a very cool fella, and it seems like Adams is just Doing it right.

Did you do that on purpose?

Why do you think that Adams is making a charge into the market more now than in the past?

This seems like a good question for another thread... I hate to hijack the What do I do for a Living thread...

Good idea. I'll go and set it up.

Graduated from Northern Illinois University in 2007 with degree in Broadcast Journalism. Immediately moved to Northwest Montana to take a job as News/Sports Reporter for NBC television affiliate. (Too much snow/cold.... not enough golf up there :angry: ) Anyway... After 2 years, my contract was up and I didn't find anything immediate that I wanted to jump on.

Moved back home to Illinois, am now employed by one of the FINE Golf Galaxy locations. Going to do this until I can figure what else I would like to do with my life. Until then... Tee it high, and let it fly!

I would like to get back into television news, but who knows what the future holds!

Cheers!

PingManKMB

Graduated from Northern Illinois University in 2007 with degree in Broadcast Journalism. Immediately moved to Northwest Montana to take a job as News/Sports Reporter for NBC television affiliate. (Too much snow/cold.... not enough golf up there :angry: ) Anyway... After 2 years, my contract was up and I didn't find anything immediate that I wanted to jump on.

Moved back home to Illinois, am now employed by one of the FINE Golf Galaxy locations. Going to do this until I can figure what else I would like to do with my life. Until then... Tee it high, and let it fly!

I would like to get back into television news, but who knows what the future holds!

Cheers!

PingManKMB

Is there any chance you are one of the fine employees at the Schaumburg GG?

well I'm boring. I just build houses for a living. From bare section to move in. Been doing it about 8 years. I did 2 years at university after HS, before deciding that it wasn't for me. I had no problems with the class themselves. They just bored me. So I went work for a guy I worked for over the holidays. Still doing it now.

well I'm boring. I just build houses for a living. From bare section to move in. Been doing it about 8 years. I did 2 years at university after HS, before deciding that it wasn't for me. I had no problems with the class themselves. They just bored me. So I went work for a guy I worked for over the holidays. Still doing it now.

Build any mansions?

Retired USAF (20 yrs - 19 yrs ago)

Now working on the USAF base in Cheyenne, Wyo running the supply warehouse. About to try and change jobs and go work for Veteran's Affairs. I want to do what I can to help those who serve/served.

• Like 1

I'm enjoying it very much! I was a moderator on the forum at Rankmark.com, but recently they decided to do away with the forum and it disappeared overnight from the website (with no warning). I've kind of been looking around for a new "home" and I think I just may have found one!

Thanks for the welcome. :rolleyes:

Well I hope you can make this your new golf home. We are working hard to make it a place you guys will enjoy.

• Like 2

Build any mansions?

We did one last year that was 598 square metres (6400sq feet) one a single storey. Biggest one I've done. Spent the morning framing a roof up today, then it started raining so went to another job and spent the afternoon fitting a shower and laying tiles.

I manage all the telephony switches in the Midwest for a communications company. Most of the time it's boring, but it pays the bills and allows me to get to the course about 4-5 times a week.

what do I do...? - Carpenter / Contractor. 30+ years in the trade.

Got my degree in Art, met some of the most famous people in that world and knew that, while good and acknowledged (awards, shows, etc.) I was never to be on that level.

Carpentry to me is akin to sculpture/painting - you create something new from nothing every day, that satisfaction is what makes me get up happy every day and to top it off, I am my own boss... :D

If you ever have a question about anything related to your home, PM me -I have seen it all. :rolleyes:

rob

Guess I can't call you in for a new edition for my house now can I?