TESTERS WANTED! ×

New Cut DC anyone?

therod

Just wondering if anyone has tried the new Cut DC ball yet. I was ordering some stuff to try, including the Cut grey, and have had some success with the Cut blue, so I also ordered a sleeve of the new Cut DC ball. Just wondering if anyone has tried them yet. So far from my experience, albeit limited, the Cut blue plays very similar for me to the Pro V1X. I'm playing 18 Thurs, and will be able to tell more then, as I've only played 2 9 holes rounds, which were played alone and as quickly as possible due to some time restraints. Wanting to try the grey ball, as I'm not really looking for spin. I'm more of a high ball hitter that uses trajectory to stop the ball. So far the blue has been pretty solid, and I did play a few holes hitting it side-by-side with a Pro V1X, and off the tee, the 2 were VERY similar. But we'll get a sleeve of greys and a sleeve of the DCs and we'll see what happens...

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I haven't tried any Cut ball at all. Have they continued to perform pretty similarly to ProV1X's for you?

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here