Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Still trying to string a couple things together before it's 100% official, but it looks like the wife and I will be relocating to the Dallas-Fort Worth area sometime within the next month! Not sure exactly where we'll wind up, but we're excited for the change. If there are any spies in the area that want to show me around to a few courses after the move, I'd appreciate it. I've compiled a small list that I want to check out, but haven't spent a ton of time looking at each one.
Also, if anyone wants to help a guy out with some potential job leads, send me a private message. My wife has landed a nice gig, but I'm still on the hunt.

Sounds like an exciting move. Hope you find what you looking for quickly.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Worse places to be than Dallas/Ft. Worth.  Lot's of good golf down there.  Have fun.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Best of luck finding the right place!!  My wife and I may be moving in the near future, but it will be a local move.

Now that we are both retired, we need a bigger place.  I know... I know... that's backwards, right?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 2 months later...

Well, I just realized I haven't given any updates about the move (for those that care). We took possession of our apartment on October 18 which means we've spent the past month settling in. I'm still on the hunt for a job which is a bit mind-boggling, but I'm getting to spend a lot of extra time with my son who is 2 so I'm not stressing about it too much (especially during the busy holiday season).

Anyway, We've got a place and have been acclimating to the area. We've gotten out with the kids to enjoy the Fort Worth Zoo, numerous parks and nature walks, and sample a few local restaurants.

On the golf side of things, I've been out to a small handful of different places to hit balls, two courses, one dedicated range, and Top Golf.

I've also logged two rounds now at the nearest course (Mansfield National). It's a decent track and reminds me of courses I'd find back home with a few differences. The first time I went out, I didn't plan very well - didn't really look at it on Google or use my GPS app much to keep myself out of trouble (I think I lost 4 or 5 balls LOL). I tossed the scorecard as it was most definitely an anomaly, but I think I shot something like 97 with at least 2 OB and 2 lost balls which are effectively 2-stroke penalties. Putting was atrocious as I hadn't really practiced or played since the end of September. 😞 Regardless, I had a good time exploring a new course and got to play with a nice older gentlemen named Johnny.

Yesterday I went out for my 2nd round and was able to make a dramatic improvement with just a little bit of knowledge and some practice under my belt - shot an 81 (+6 on the front & +3 on the back). I'd argue that I lost a stroke or two on holes 4 and 5 as I was trying to hustle through a foursome that let me play through, but once I was clear of them I managed to right the ship. I've been playing from the tees marked at 6200 yards, but there is another set marked at 6800 I could likely play. I figured I would just focus on having fun and getting familiar with the course before I challenge myself that much though. 6800 yards is at the very top-end of my current playing abilities.

I also managed to bump into Johnny again as he was in the twosome ahead of me. We got stuck behind a fivesome and a foursome so I wound up joining him and another gentleman named Marty who left after 9 holes. Then on #14, we invited a husband and wife (Todd & Stephanie) to join us to help with pace. They were super nice and Todd had a pretty decent game. Turns out they just moved here about a year ago from Minnesota. After the round, I exchanged numbers with everyone so we could try and play again sometime, but I'd still like to try and find some players a little closer to me in age. 

Anyway... That's what's been going on with me for the past month or so. I'll try to start posting a bit more frequently again now that we've got things squared away a bit better. Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

• 2 weeks later...

Round #3 at my new home in the books. Conditions today were pretty windy with a near constant speed of 15~17 MPH and gusts over 20 MPH. I really didn't expect to play well and honestly wasn't even sure If I'd want to finish the round... Instead I went -1 through the first four holes before finally running into trouble! On the day, I shot a +13 85. Most of the damage was incurred on the back nine when I let myself get too aggressive. I am very happy overall though. The real gem of the round was Hole #13. It's a short Par 5 at 478 Yards (on the scorecard) and I haven't had to hit more than 7 iron into the green, but today it was my 50* wedge thanks to a helping wind!

1609942537_Hole13.thumb.jpg.cf1743744cb1814a001d021ca6aa81a9.jpg

To top it all off, I was paired with two very nice gentlemen who are relatively new to golf. They were really fun to play with and it was a sober reminder of the journey I've been on to improve my game over the past six+ years. I was even able to give one of them a small tip that seemed to help him make better contact. He was struggling bad toward the end of the front nine, but came back with a par or two and even had a solid birdie chance on one hole. I hope to play with them again and help them on their golfing journey. 🙂 

Edited by TR1PTIK

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Closed on our new house last Tuesday; moved in on Wednesday.  We sure have a lot of "stuff", even after getting rid of a lot.  Guess I need to think about cleaning out again!

I haven't played golf in a week, and I'm too sore from moving to even think about swinging a club.  I might try to sneak away tomorrow to walk 9 holes with the guys, just to see if the muscles cooperate.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”