GolfSpy MPR

Clearing out my putter rack

Just pulled the trigger on a new Cleveland Frontline Elevado, so this is as good a time as any to find new homes for some of the putters that aren't in my regular rotation. If you need any more detailed pictures of anything, I'm happy to get those for you.

All three pictured putters measure 34".

1. Yes! True Alignment Donna: $60

The Donna is a great face-balanced double-wide blade putter. The shaft is blacked out with shrink wrap, and that came out really clean. The color scheme might not be to everyone's liking, but you gotta admit: everything matches nicely.

pixlr_20190912123229684.jpg

2. Cleveland 2135 Satin Elevado: SOLD ON EBAY

If you like a soft feeling putter, and you like an Odyssey 7 shape, this is your putter. I love the feel of this putter; it'll make a Top-Flite feel like a Chrome Soft with a centered core. I've got a P2 Aware grip on it, which is great if you like to feel the orientation of the putter face in your hands.

pixlr_20190912122645480.jpg

3. LEFT HANDED Odyssey O-Works R-Line: $55

Bought this when I discovered I see the putting line better from the left side. Learned that while I see the line better, I can't putt left-handed!

pixlr_20190912123331665.jpg

There will be one more putter in this listing when I get the pictures:  a Nike Method Converge B1-01 CounterFlex putter ($60). The Nike came at 38". I need to reinstall the shaft on the Nike, so if you're interested in it, but at a shorter length, I can definitely make that happen.

• Like 2

Gonna bump this before heading to eBay with these, and willing to listen to offers.

7 hours ago, bavs1984 said:

Do you have pictures of the Nike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll aim to get those pictures up today.

Here's the Nike. As I mentioned, the head is currently not epoxied on. I'll gladly do that, but now you have options about length.

The putter came with a ball mark tool that also has the key for adjusting the counterweight. I need to find that. It is not the same size as a driver tool, unfortunately.pixlr_20190919121115663.jpeg

• Like 1

Here's the Nike. As I mentioned, the head is currently not epoxied on. I'll gladly do that, but now you have options about length.

The putter came with a ball mark tool that also has the key for adjusting the counterweight. I need to find that. It is not the same size as a driver tool, unfortunately.pixlr_20190919121115663.jpeg.1b244d02ce77275b5766c286d5716a76.jpeg

Do you have any trade interests?

Is the o works still available? What is the length on it?

Looking at an armlock putter build and wondering if that may be the putter for it.

The O Works is still available. It's 34", so it would definitely need to be extended. Also, just as a reminder: it's a left-handed putter.

• Like 1