fixyurdivot

2020 Season Predictions

On 12/29/2019 at 11:37 AM, HardcoreLooper said:

Tiger will be up and down again depending upon his health.  If nothing else, he'll make it interesting in a couple big events.

Hovland will be a top-ten machine, but he won't win this year.  It'll take him another year or so because... putting.

I'll watch even less televised golf, as my goal is to Play More Golf, not Watch More Golf.  But I'll watch the last hour of just about all tournaments on the DVR late on Sunday nights.  I want to watch more LPGA golf, because they play the tees I play and they can shoot in the 60s while I struggle to break 80 consistently.  And they hit the coolest long approaches into greens.

I wil tune in if I like the Sunday pairings. I wil watch as much of the Masters as possible and I love watching the LPGA as I can relate more. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, pulledabill said:

I wil tune in if I like the Sunday pairings. I wil watch as much of the Masters as possible and I love watching the LPGA as I can relate more. 

I used to ignore them but I watch some LPGA because I need to emulate their swing tempo, looks effortless. Last day of ANWA was great last year. 

I like to watch PGA events, but I try to stay away from swinging like those guys - unbelievable! 

Edited by Middler
  • Like 3

On 12/8/2019 at 9:44 AM, tony@CIC said:

Rickie will finally get his due this year. 

I would love for this to be true. Rickie seems to one of the true nice guys out there. Would love to seem him close out a Major. 

• Like 1

OH my.... 🤣
What a way to start the season.... that last sentence.  WHOA

• Haha 1

Tiger wins more, and with it come more complainers about how much TV airtime he gets.

Wolff, Morikawa, and Hovland compete often at or near the top, and even squeeze out some wins.

Tyler Ota earns his tour card this year 🙂 #supportlocal

On 10/24/2019 at 9:58 AM, Quigleyd said:

My prediction is the Brooks falls to 5th or below in rankings this year. 

You beat me to it. I think a combination of injury and apathy (I just don't think he cares a great deal about golf) drops Brooks from the top 10 in the OWGR.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

You beat me to it. I think a combination of injury and apathy (I just don't think he cares a great deal about golf) drops Brooks from the top 10 in the OWGR.

Brooks wins another major.

Spieth wins again.