GolfSpy Stroker

TrueSpecGolf - FREE full bag fittings through 10/31

So I saw this on my facebook page yesterday (yeah...I'm still on facebook...)

TSG1.JPG

I made a comment about it and .... YMMV.... but certainly worth a try - who knows - you might get a super fitting for the full bag totally free?  (Sorry NYC)
Note: seems plausible... I recall that ClubChampion did something like this when they entered the Boston market

TSG2.JPG

• Like 2

that's a great opportunity!  Wondering if I can take advantage of it!

MDGolfHacker

Checking it out now... I’ll post an update once I hear back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well sh*t... time to book a fitting:

IMG_6485.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MDGolfHacker said:

that's a great opportunity!  Wondering if I can take advantage of it!

MDGolfHacker

You taking a road trip I don't know about 😩

• Haha 1

I signed up. Seemed too good to be true at first but I know I will likely end up spending money after this so maybe they are on to something...

• Like 3

Bad timing, but maybe I can work around our schedule for a fitting in Bend, OR... a little golf and then visit my dad.

• Like 1

Scheduled a fitting on Oct 12th in Waltham (Boston location).  Already got a confirmation e-mail as well:

TrueSpecConfirmation.JPG.87fafb906c9c9ffc77b642d08910f32f.JPG

They did not take a credit card or anything, just booked it for me via the info@truespecgolf.com e-mail.

Looking forward to the experience and finding out what to look for over the (hopefully short) New England winter. 🙂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Scheduled a fitting on Oct 12th in Waltham (Boston location).  Already got a confirmation e-mail as well:

TrueSpecConfirmation.JPG.87fafb906c9c9ffc77b642d08910f32f.JPG

They did not take a credit card or anything, just booked it for me via the info@truespecgolf.com e-mail.

Looking forward to the experience and finding out what to look for over the (hopefully short) New England winter. 🙂

does this include the putter too?

does this include the putter too?

I’m not sure... on the website it shows 3.5 hours for full bag fittings and 4.5 hours with the putter. My complimentary fitting shows 4 hours. If I had to guess I would say no, but I can reach out to them and find out.

While I was fit for my putter this season it would be interesting to see if the results were the same.

I’m very excited for the driver and wedge fitting as I’m looking to replace both.

Thanks!  Yeah - I saw that they had one with the putter and one without... I'm going to set something up too!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Thanks!  Yeah - I saw that they had one with the putter and one without... I'm going to set something up too!

I sent an e-mail back to Mila who set up the appointment for me and asked about the putter fitting, she replied that she added it to my session.  So it looks like its not on there as standard but she added it no problem.

Make sure you ask to have it added!   We will have to compare notes after and see how we both like the Boston location.  I've only been fit for clubs at Spargo Golf in RI before.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I sent an e-mail back to Mila who set up the appointment for me and asked about the putter fitting, she replied that she added it to my session.  So it looks like its not on there as standard but she added it no problem.

Make sure you ask to have it added!   We will have to compare notes after and see how we both like the Boston location.  I've only been fit for clubs at Spargo Golf in RI before.

did you call or set it up via email?

I was fit in Spargo too!  I've also done a couple at Joe & Leigh's...

• Like 1

did you call or set it up via email?

I was fit in Spargo too!  I've also done a couple at Joe & Leigh's...

Spargo was great for me, but I know there’s a few drivers I’d be interested in testing that he doesn’t carry (although I’ll prob end up in another Ping! ). My Putter fitting there this year was awesome.

I set up the fitting for True Spec all through email with Mila. I looked for open availability on their site and asked about that day with her. It says online bookings require a CC but I was not asked for one.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

You taking a road trip I don't know about 😩

I wish...no time to get it done☹️

MDGolfHacker

23 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

I wish...no time to get it done☹️

MDGolfHacker

Oh....I wouldn't say that.

One of my friends went down yesterday.  He said it was very informative, a lot of fun, and he got a lot out of it.

He went in looking to see what tweaks he needed to his current set versus really replacing much.  Looks like the $Taper shafts from KBS would help him out with strike consistency and location as well as switching to the Titleist AVX ball.

For those curious he was swinging his driver 103 mph with  14.9 launch and 2897 spin for 243 carry and 262 total.

His current 6 iron (Cobra Forged Tec) was 90.8 mph with 5174 spin and 170 carry for 182 total.

I'll be going myself in about a week and half and another friend is going after I do.

• Like 1

No wonder I couldn't get an appointment until October!

Looking forward to hearing how it goes..... was it really a 4 hour fitting?

• Like 1