cobraglos

Cobra Arccos Sensor in Putter Grip

Hi new member here,

I've a set of one length cobra f8's and have bought some "spare" sensors".

Now my question is, can I somehow put a sensor in my Odyssey super stroker grip?

Also I have a Taylormade R15 Driver will i need a new cobra  Arccos grip to take the sensor?

Any help greatly appreciated

J

Edited by cobraglos

What I have done is cut the threads off and glued the sensor to the grip. It's not the prettiest but it does work. Really the only solution I have seen. 

2 hours ago, cobraglos said:

Hi new member here,

I've a set of one length cobra f8's and have bought some "spare" sensors".

Now my question is, can I somehow put a sensor in my Odyssey super stroker grip?

Also I have a Taylormade R15 Driver will i need a new cobra  Arccos grip to take the sensor?

Any help greatly appreciated

J

I have a super stroke grip and a counter-balanced shaft in my putter, so I contacted Arccos for recommendations. They suggested cutting the threads off and using electrical tape. I left a little bit of the threads so they could still get some bite in the end of the grip and then taped it. I think it ended up looking pretty nice.20190826_175221.thumb.jpg.453b4f08af76d8e1c060f88b669574df.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I saw that on Twitter last night. It's nice to know the option is there for when my rigged setup breaks.

EDIT: Now that I watched the video installation instructions, it doesn't apply to my situation, but it's at least cool they are thinking about these issues and attempting to address them.