GolfSpy Stroker

2019 Official Forum Member Review-Ping G410 irons

I agree... they are as advertised!  PING has produced a winner in the GI category .  They will only get less play if I'm able to find a forged blade and shaft set-up (preferably graphite) that competes as well and yields more "on demand" left and right ball flight.

I’m thinking for Seniors this is a great club. BUT a fitting from a competent Professional is needed. Most Golf Shop offer fitting at
N/C if your a serious buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

I’m thinking for Seniors this is a great club. BUT a fitting from a competent Professional is needed. Most Golf Shop offer fitting at

N/C if your a serious buyer.

And there’s a price drop on the 410 line - that surprised me.

Refresh my memory, what were you playing, Rick?

• Like 1

Mizuno’s, 919 Hot Metal, Great clubs, now. I had a bad experience with a Fitter who screwed me up Royally but was made good by Golf Central in The Villages who replaced the set N/C no problem.
I’m also surprised at a Ping price reduction. I saw 2 brand new sets of G400 in the wild last week. Didn’t know they were still available.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Excellent video! I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see how the 410's worked for you.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Thank you, sir.  I will probably post them tomorrow or Saturday. 

• Like 1

SNEAK PEAK at my review!!!!
[/url]  

I’m going to have to consult my Gkids on how to do this stuff. I think I may have to fly the 17 year old down here for help
Nice job

• Like 3

I’m going to have to consult my Gkids on how to do this stuff. I think I may have to fly the 17 year old down here for help
Nice job

I think that might be the way to go. I couldn't video edit my way out of a wet paper bag.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I think that might be the way to go. I couldn't video edit my way out of a wet paper bag.

We visited the family’s in September and Gkids (17, 15, 14 & 13) were doing computer stuff I never heard of.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I’m going to have to consult my Gkids on how to do this stuff. I think I may have to fly the 17 year old down here for helpemoji12.png
Nice job emoji106.png

Trust me, I am NOT a tech guy at all.  I was watching the Bears game today and just started playing with my phone.  If you have the iMovie it is pretty easy. 

• Like 3

Trust me, I am NOT a tech guy at all.  I was watching the Bears game today and just started playing with my phone.  If you have the iMovie it is pretty easy. 

I checked and have iMovie. The only reason we have iPhones is our Gkids also have them and we can FaceTime each other (like today).
SWMO and I have some final testing next week, G410’s are .......

• Like 3

22 hours ago, revkev said:

I believe it's just the driver on the price drop.  At least that's the info I got on Wed. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ballplayer002003 said:

SNEAK PEAK at my review!!!!

This is awesome.... GREAT JOB!!  Seriously, the quality of the graphics and artistry is top notch.  Maybe someone else has done this format before and I've not seen it, but this will certainly set a new standard for Official Reviews.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I believe it's just the driver on the price drop.  At least that's the info I got on Wed. 

Heading to a PING Demo this morning and will check.  I'm testing the Crossovers, Hybrids, and 5w... so a price break on any would, presuming one fills the gap, be welcomed.

• Like 3

Sure enough, PING is reported to be releasing new woods and irons... at least according to the club pros at Desert Hills.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Sure enough, PING is reported to be releasing new woods and irons... at least according to the club pros at Desert Hills.

Wait...what?   Already?

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Wait...what?   Already?

My thoughts exactly.  If one of our fellow MGS's don't have some insider info on this, I'll see what more I can find out from the PING staff folks in a couple weeks.

• Like 5