TESTERS WANTED! ×

Is GolfWRX even relevant anymore?

Springbok

8 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

And in true MGS fashion us MODs don't slap anybody's hands when it happenes. 

Like most things around here the members did a great job of managing things their selves !

As my old fire chief used to say  "That is correct"

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

mmmmm...  TP Mills putters....  

homer simpson. his drool face for things that are yummy! I ...

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

Well yes to the new ones but at one time I had most all the original TPM's (both the #'s and Roman Numeral ones). Sold all but the 12's, wish I had kept them. I found out through research (after the fact) that while some were stamped Spalding, they were actually made in T-town or finished there. Mine were the old ones (70's/80's). IMO you have some treasures with the .223 pencil shafts -- that feel is unique to say the least. 
Side story, One year at Shoal Creek, I was volunteering on driving range. I walk up to the putting green to see if the pro's have plenty of new Titleist to putt with. It was unusually quiet and many of the pro's were on one side of the green huddled around a staff bag. I waited until they cleared out and went about their practice and walked over. Mother of God I couldn't believe my eyes, a whole bag of handmade tour Mills. Bet I took 30 pics on my phone before this guy walks over, it was David Mills. Very nice guy. I ordered my #12 right after that.  Highlight of week volunteering. 
Apologies for trying to turn this thread into a Mills one... 

Not a problem, I like reading about Mills putters. I had many but sold them when we moved to FL 8 years ago. There was a couple softails I definitely miss.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 6/16/2020 at 6:26 PM, jd1993 said:

In looking at GolfWRX, it seems a bit disorganized to me. I love the organization here of how things are laid out and really intuitive. I think GolfWRX would take a lot of moderating and cleanup to turn it into what I understand it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are dead on it--- from what I have found out most of those that get banned get banned for BST violations. I know for a while there was a bunch of crap going on over there. I would never list anything on BST there. Most of my stuff is vintage anyhow and does not move in general on golf sites

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

For golf-hoes like me, who like to tinker/trade/sell, WRX offers the best ho-ing experience that I have found. People are generally respectful and reasonable. However from an equipment review (official / unofficial) or original content perspective, I much prefer MGS.

WITB 2019

Driver - [NEW] Mizuno ST190, Atmos Black 6x, adjusted to 8.5 degrees

3 Wood - Callaway Alpha 816, Graphite Design AD-DI 7x - 15 degrees

Hybrid - Callaway XR OS, Graphite Design AD-DI 7x - 18 degrees

Irons - Adams CMB, KBS C-Taper - 4 iron - GW

Wedges - Scratch, KBS C-Taper - 53, 58

Putter - Taylormade TP Ardmore Red Limited Edition - 34 inches 

For golf-hoes like me, who like to tinker/trade/sell, WRX offers the best ho-ing experience that I have found. People are generally respectful and reasonable. However from an equipment review (official / unofficial) or original content perspective, I much prefer MGS.

WITB 2019

Driver - [NEW] Mizuno ST190, Atmos Black 6x, adjusted to 8.5 degrees

3 Wood - Callaway Alpha 816, Graphite Design AD-DI 7x - 15 degrees

Hybrid - Callaway XR OS, Graphite Design AD-DI 7x - 18 degrees

Irons - Adams CMB, KBS C-Taper - 4 iron - GW

Wedges - Scratch, KBS C-Taper - 53, 58

Putter - Taylormade TP Ardmore Red Limited Edition - 34 inches 

On 6/16/2020 at 3:17 PM, BIG STU said:

Yep I forgot about you being over there too and on PGS on facebook. Yep if I get banned over there you know how to find me here on our little deal

I working on locating a box suitable to ship.  Once I have that I will know shipping and will let you know.

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°/ 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

SW:  Callaway MD5 Jaws 54°, TT DG Tour Issue S200 115g wedge shaft

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

On 6/17/2020 at 6:47 AM, paperclip said:

I am a member of and follow both. WRX can be excellent in learning about equipment and fitting (Howard Jones and a couple of others come to mind), but I have been flamed over there rather impolitely for stating my opinion on something and rather than argue, I just walked away, even though in my experience, what I said was true.

If they go away, I won't miss it that much.

Don't feel bad, they kicked me off! I have not missed them at all either.....

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, z745 said:

Long time wrx member here.

They mishandled forum migration big a$$ time. And the Mods attitude was 'we don't care what you think, we only want the BST cash-cow'

I'm done with them and so will be many many members. 

They actually just shut down their forum for the rest of the week to roll back to the old platform 

7 hours ago, z745 said:

Long time wrx member here.

They mishandled forum migration big a$$ time. And the Mods attitude was 'we don't care what you think, we only want the BST cash-cow'

I'm done with them and so will be many many members. 

I've been a member over there since 2016 (under a different nom de plume).  Agree on the migration issue - its been a disaster.  But as far as the BST is concerned (and I've only done 2 transactions and was the buyer both times) it has completely fallen off a cliff because when they made the migration they lost the feedback system.  So between that and the pay to play scheme they have going over there its become a completely untrustworthy place to do business.

They also have one forum sponsor who's business practices and customer service are some of the worst around judging from the horror stories posted in the DoND sub forum.  Yet the mgmt there doesn't seem to care they have a forum sponsor who is basically abusing their membership.

And lastly - and this is the part that p*sses me off the most - the mods there have gotten a hair trigger there using the "jail" feature in the vanilla forum software (yes I know they are migrating back to their previous platform) which is a sort of soft ban where a member can only reply to topics but not start new ones.  And they are doing it for things I wouldn't even consider offenses.  And not just newbies either, but some long time forum members who generally know how to behave themselves.  But we all find ourselves in disagreements at times with others but its created an atmosphere where you kind of feel like you're walking on eggshells.

That said I'll continue to be a member there.  There are some incredibly knowledgable folks there in all areas and some genuinely good debate does take place at times.  But with the switch back to the previous forum software I hope they also incorporate some needed administrative changes as well.

I've been a member since July 2006 and I have seen a change in membership in terms of golf focus, equipment focus and outright respect towards other members.  To be honest, the forum migration hasn't been too big of an issue for me.  What bothers me most is the combativeness of several members I have interacted with is making the site not worth it.  There is definitely a degradation of membership who frequent the classic/persimmon board.  FB is much better and many GolfWRX members have gone there and left GolfWRX.  Yes, some of us still love that.  Also, the pontificating of many members in how far they hit, the quest for the newest equipment, blah blah blah, makes the site less palatable.  I love the putter board, the regional golf board, and a couple of other boards but I am losing interest in the site more and more every week. 

So yes, GolfWRX is relevant but is not as much for some and more for others.  Count me in the former category.

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

12 hours ago, jlukes said:

They actually just shut down their forum for the rest of the week to roll back to the old platform 

right. That's what I meant. 

When they first moved to Vanila from old software, they gave every possible BS reason to justify the inferior Vanila software. 

After 18 months, they gave up. 

But the main issue is how the MODs have not prepared for such big migration without preparing. They were not capable of managing the operation, and they failed to give fair notice to the members there.

1 hour ago, z745 said:

right. That's what I meant. 

When they first moved to Vanila from old software, they gave every possible BS reason to justify the inferior Vanila software. 

After 18 months, they gave up. 

But the main issue is how the MODs have not prepared for such big migration without preparing. They were not capable of managing the operation, and they failed to give fair notice to the members there.

It is a generally free forum after all.  Maybe the execution was done poorly there isn't a mad rush from most of the membership to financially help even though there is an option to help.

Be that as it may, the site seems to be a shadow of what it was a decade or more.

The software migration is a minor issue.

It's the nature of the discourse there that gets to me. Too much self importance, the refusal of many to accept that what others experience is real, and a real arrogance among a very vocal subset. No doubt there are a lot of great folks over there too, but the equipment, rules and technique preachers get harder to stomach as time goes on. I still read over there, as it simply has a higher volume of content than any other forum. 

For what is worth here is my two pesos, Hope I am on subject with this response

I have been a regular member of 3 forums. 
One kicked me out because I mentioned a different brand than the forum was dedicated to

Another  I eventually became a moderator 

Another I was involved with until it eventually became saturated with adds and infomercials, I mean articles. Their “instructional” section publishes tips and/or lessons only to contradict themselves a month later

The members make or break a forum, there is many people with a HUGE load of golf knowledge, but if the other members who believe that they “own” the forum because of their post count or time as a member, then proceed to ignore, belittle, question and or ridicule that person trying to share the information, that knowledge is gone. The moderators can kill a forum faster than lack of members by not allowing conversations to take their full course, if a debate is started and it becomes heated without personal attacks, let it go!!! if it starts becoming personal, give a warning, don’t nuke or lock the conversation because they are showing their passion.

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

I started there when I was getting back into golf.
I brought up the idea of single length irons and you can only imagine the blow-back!
BUT... there was a thread where Tom Wishon (clubbuilder) would respond to questions about HIS clubs and engage with the members. I really found that helpful.

OUTSIDE of the BST (which, at one point, was great but not so much any longer) I find the forum to be a lot like Reddit.
Most of it is people shouting AT each other virtually, but if you look hard enough you can find some valuable info....it's up to you how hard you want to look and how long you want to take looking.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

... Since this thread is still running, here is my take on 2 things that sum up the experience wrx. 

1. MB threads. I have no problem with anyone playing, loving and sharing their experience with MB's as long as they admit or are at least cognizant that they are difficult to play compared to CB's. I have read a few that say they know MB's hurt their score but they love the look and love playing them. But the majority are zealots that not only insist MB's are no more difficult to play than CB's but encourage others to join them. Arguments are constant in every single thread and wrx obviously loves this because it is the only forum that propagates MB's are just as easy to play as CB's. 

2. SGI and especially hollow headed irons produce constant hot spots that fly greens by 20 -30 yds. P790's are often mentioned as clubs any decent golfer could not possibly play because the distances are completely erratic and fliers from perfect lies happen all the time. Several mentioned highly rated clubfitters that refused to fit anyone for P790's because they are a joke. If you play P790's and do not experience fliers, you are a poor player and have no business posting on wrx. 

... There are more of course but these two are enough to avoid those threads that ALL turn out the same way and most of the time the Mods shut down the thread but always allow new ones to do the exact same thing. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

11 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Since this thread is still running, here is my take on 2 things that sum up the experience wrx. 

1. MB threads. I have no problem with anyone playing, loving and sharing their experience with MB's as long as hey admit or are at least cognizant that they are difficult to play compared o CB's. I have read a few that say they know MB's hurt their score but they love the look and love playing them. But the majority are zealots that not only insist MB's are no more difficult to play than CB's but encourage others to join them. Arguments are constant in every single thread and wrx obviously loves this because it is the only forum that propagates MB's are just as easy too play as CB's. 

2. SGI and especially hollow headed irons produce constant hot spots that fly greens by 20 -30 yds. P790's are often mentioned as clubs any decent golfer could not possibly play because the distances are completely erratic and fliers from perfect lies happen al the time. Several mentioned highly rated clubfitters that refused to fit anyone for P790's because they are a joke. If you play P790's and do not experience lies, you are a poor player and have no business posting on wrx. 

.. There are more of course but these two are enough to avoid those threads that ALL turn out the same way and most of the time the Mods shut down the thread but always allow new ones to do the exact same thing. 

Funny... I found the same.
Everyone is an expert.
Everyone hits it 300.
Everyone has no problem telling you how you're doing something wrong.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

5 hours ago, jlukes said:

You’ll be surprised how many here know exactly what you’re talking about 

Sometimes, I really think we need a raised hand emoji 😉

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

12 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Yup, the thing I really love about MGS is we have plenty of golfers that will tell you they play best with a full hybrid set or certainly SGI's. They do not try and tell golfers with Players Irons that they should be playing hybrids/SGI's but do have plenty of golfers joining in and loving those irons. For my money, this is what a golf community is all about, like golfers sharing equipment, swings and courses they like to love without judgement of others. And hats off to MGS for providing review clubs of all makes, models and Game Improvement capabilities so every golfer can find a Member Review that applies to their game or the game they aspire to play. 

Yep, everyone on GolfWRX plays blades and hits 300 yards plus. 

I feel no shame in playing SGIs  and I feel super proud when I hit a drive 260 yards (the legimately measured ones, not the overinflated ones). And no one on here puts me down for it. Much more positive, encouraging community here on MGS.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I think you guys need to get out more.  LOL

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

On 8/13/2020 at 12:53 PM, NRJyzr said:

I think you guys need to get out more.  LOL

Its 115 outside right now ,,,, I'll take this instead.

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

On 8/13/2020 at 11:39 AM, chisag said:

1. MB threads. I have no problem with anyone playing, loving and sharing their experience with MB's as long as they admit or are at least cognizant that they are difficult to play compared to CB's. I have read a few that say they know MB's hurt their score but they love the look and love playing them. But the majority are zealots that not only insist MB's are no more difficult to play than CB's but encourage others to join them. Arguments are constant in every single thread and wrx obviously loves this because it is the only forum that propagates MB's are just as easy to play as CB's. 

2. SGI and especially hollow headed irons produce constant hot spots that fly greens by 20 -30 yds. P790's are often mentioned as clubs any decent golfer could not possibly play because the distances are completely erratic and fliers from perfect lies happen al the time. Several mentioned highly rated clubfitters that refused to fit anyone for P790's because they are a joke. If you play P790's and do not experience fliers, you are a poor player and have no business posting on wrx. 

... There are more of course but these two are enough to avoid those threads that ALL turn out the same way and most of the time the Mods shut down the thread but always allow new ones to do the exact same thing. 

I'm still waiting to experience those flyers with my P790's, I guess I'm not good enough yet lol

Edited by beelzeberto
Meow

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

I used to post on WRX until about a month ago when it started wanting me to reset my pasword every day.  No thanks, I don't like WRX that much. LOL

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

30 minutes ago, bellken said:

I enjoy golfwrx. The only forum, where, I have actually won something, and, got selected to test the Honma TR20. Great driver, even for a slow and not so young golfer such as myself. 

Stick around here and you will get to test something.  I'm running about every other year on testing, so be active and your time will come.

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST MaxRogue ST Max 3, 5 & 7 Wooda 
Irons -      Rogue ST MAX OS  5 - AW
Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*  

Putter -    ER2
Rangefinder -  NX9 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Soft Drip

Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

9 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

Stick around here and you will get to test something.  I'm running about every other year on testing, so be active and your time will come.

[I'll just pop in here with a link to the "How are testers picked?" page of our frequently asked questions: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/faq/testing/how-are-equipment-testers-chosen-r11/ ]

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures