TESTERS WANTED! ×

Is GolfWRX even relevant anymore?

Springbok

I like GolfWrx.  Better BST by a mile.  Better club building knowledge, and the tour WITB are genuinely fascinating to me.  Also I've been there since 2009 so there's some inertia.

I have only recently discovered MGS, and I like it too.  The 2019 ball test is possibly the most interesting thing I've ever read pertaining to golf equipment, and the MTBX in my signature is there as a direct result of the test.  

I think the "fully rounded" internet golfer will gain things from both forums and neither experience should be left out.

However, it's weird how I play to a +1 with an 8.5 driver with a 6.5TX Smoke Green @120mph on GolfWRX, and a -8 with a 9.5 with a 70S Ahina @105mph on MGS!!!!  LOL.

Edited by csamsh

PXG 0811 X/70S Ahina
Cobra F9 Tour/80S Diamana B
Mizuno MP18 FliHi (3) MMC (4-P)/Tensei White X
Maltby M Tour 50&58/KBS 610 125S+
Evnroll ER2.2
Snell MTBX

59 minutes ago, csamsh said:

I like GolfWrx.  Better BST by a mile.  Better club building knowledge, and the tour WITB are genuinely fascinating to me.  Also I've been there since 2009 so there's some inertia.

I have only recently discovered MGS, and I like it too.  The 2019 ball test is possibly the most interesting thing I've ever read pertaining to golf equipment, and the MTBX in my signature is there as a direct result of the test.  

I think the "fully rounded" internet golfer will gain things from both forums and neither experience should be left out.

However, it's weird how I play to a +1 with an 8.5 driver with a 6.5TX Smoke Green @120mph on GolfWRX, and a -8 with a 9.5 with a 70S Ahina @105mph on MGS!!!!  LOL.

LOL!  Well  said!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

16 hours ago, bellken said:

I enjoy golfwrx. The only forum, where, I have actually won something, and, got selected to test the Honma TR20. Great driver, even for a slow and not so young golfer such as myself. 

That's an interesting way to view things. I like forums for the content and discussion; getting gear is always fun and exciting, but not the primary reason I choose to post places.

There's another forum where I was able to receive a number of free clubs & accessories over a number of years, which was very nice and I'll always be grateful for. However, the content of the forum, direction that some discussions were forced to take, way over the top mod actions (or complete inactions at times), and the discouragement of sharing experiences with certain brands made me realize it wasn't the best place to chat golf. Winning things didn't make the discussions and content any better, at least not for me. WRX, for me, is a place to get some solid info on instruction and tips from some very good, qualified instructors. That's always been the highlight of that particular forum for me over the years.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

3 hours ago, russtopherb said:

That's an interesting way to view things. I like forums for the content and discussion; getting gear is always fun and exciting, but not the primary reason I choose to post places.

There's another forum where I was able to receive a number of free clubs & accessories over a number of years, which was very nice and I'll always be grateful for. However, the content of the forum, direction that some discussions were forced to take, way over the top mod actions (or complete inactions at times), and the discouragement of sharing experiences with certain brands made me realize it wasn't the best place to chat golf. Winning things didn't make the discussions and content any better, at least not for me. WRX, for me, is a place to get some solid info on instruction and tips from some very good, qualified instructors. That's always been the highlight of that particular forum for me over the years.

I think my post may be getting interpreted a bit differently, than I intended. Getting free stuff isn't the reason I enjoy golfwrx. 

I was just stating the fact, that I enjoy golfwrx, and, it is the only golf forum, where I have won stuff, and, been selected to test equipment. I have been a member of golfwrx for 14+ years, and, member of other golf forums, too. I have just been a bit luckier with golfwrx.  fwiw, the Course and Travel sub-forum on golfwrx is a good resource. 

21 minutes ago, bellken said:

I think my post may be getting interpreted a bit differently, than I intended. Getting free stuff isn't the reason I enjoy golfwrx. 

I was just stating the fact, that I enjoy golfwrx, and, it is the only golf forum, where I have won stuff, and, been selected to test equipment. I have been a member of golfwrx for 14+ years, and, member of other golf forums, too. I have just been a bit luckier with golfwrx.  fwiw, the Course and Travel sub-forum on golfwrx is a good resource. 

I dIdn't think that was the point of your post.  I got what you were saying. 

We did a TR20 testing here as well.  You might check it out to see how some of the results compared to yours.  

Glad to have you aboard here as well v

WRX is OK, but since I don't drive it 300+ pretty much anything I have to say gets ignored. Sometime when you mention the clubs that you play on other sites, they act as though you're a leper. I don't post here that often, been around for a while but I enjoy the atmosphere at MGS.

:ping-small: G400 MAX  Ping Tour 65

:cobra-small: FW 15* King F-7 :Fuji: PRO-65

:ping-small: G400 Hybrid Alta CB-70

PXG 0211 5-SW Mitsubishi MMT Graphite

:titelist-small: AP1 52* SW TT XP-95

:taylormade-small: MG 58* TT DG Wedge

Scotty Cameron Custom welded LN 

Grips- GP MCC+4

I actually just discovered MGS tonight while doing a search for something golf related, I've been a member at WRX for 10+ years. I like all the new content here (new to me) and going forward I will be spending equal amounts of time reading up on what MGS has to offer.

• Ping G400 Max 9° Tour AD BB 6s
  • Ping G400 5/17.5° Ping Tour 75s @ 43"
  • Ping G400 3/19° Hybrid - Ping Tour 75s
  • Srixon ZX7 4-PW DG Tour Issue S400
  • Cleveland CBX ZipCore 50°/9°
  • Cleveland RTX Full Face ZipCore 54°/7°
  • Cleveland RTX Full Face ZipCore 58°/9°
  • Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 @ 35"

reading up on what MGS has to offer.

And hopefully contributing. We value everyone's opinion here - which makes MGS very unique.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

One or two or more thoughts about the subject,,,,,,,,,,,

I stopped going to GolfWrx due to the ADDS and the Equipment "reviews" which equal late night infomercials, every time  one of the big boys releases a new product you are sure to read "Best yet" "many will love the new" "leap in technology",,,,,,,, EVERY product CANNOT be the "best yet" every product CANNOT be loved.

Tiger Woods love affair, every week there is a Tiger Woods love article! One was about his "performance" in a tournament we missed the top 10, the winner was mentioned ONCE and ther was NO PICTURE OF HIM. Look I like Tiger but good gosh man,,, enough is enough !!!

The weekly series on watches, seriously? Yet, it my personal pet-peeve,  how did a 10K watch help the winner? 

And finally, I don't drive the ball 365 yards with a Titanium-Magnesium Driver head with lunar dust impregnated XXX-stiff, 4 inch tipped tour issued shaft 

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

19 minutes ago, MadMex said:

One or two or more thoughts about the subject,,,,,,,,,,,

I stopped going to GolfWrx due to the ADDS and the Equipment "reviews" which equal late night infomercials, every time  one of the big boys releases a new product you are sure to read "Best yet" "many will love the new" "leap in technology",,,,,,,, EVERY product CANNOT be the "best yet" every product CANNOT be loved.

Tiger Woods love affair, every week there is a Tiger Woods love article! One was about his "performance" in a tournament we missed the top 10, the winner was mentioned ONCE and ther was NO PICTURE OF HIM. Look I like Tiger but good gosh man,,, enough is enough !!!

The weekly series on watches, seriously? Yet, it my personal pet-peeve,  how did a 10K watch help the winner? 

And finally, I don't drive the ball 365 yards with a Titanium-Magnesium Driver head with lunar dust impregnated XXX-stiff, 4 inch tipped tour issued shaft 

I got so tired of all the Tiger love, I commented about it. The Mods didn't like that I called them out and kicked me off. I have not cried one bit, I love MGS and all the people are very nice!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

12 minutes ago, GaDawg said:

I got so tired of all the Tiger love, I commented about it. The Mods didn't like that I called them out and kicked me off. I have not cried one bit, I love MGS and all the people are very nice!

I did not get a warning, my anti-Tiger post was removed.  

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

On 8/15/2020 at 8:13 PM, bellken said:

I enjoy golfwrx. The only forum, where, I have actually won something, and, got selected to test the Honma TR20. Great driver, even for a slow and not so young golfer such as myself. 

Come on over to the MGS TR20 testing page and weigh in! (link in signature)

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth

On 8/31/2020 at 11:09 AM, golfingbrock said:

Come on over to the MGS TR20 testing page and weigh in! (link in signature)

I have, already, been in that thread. The MGS testers really put us "golfwrx testers" to shame with the amount of data and detail in their reviews. I haven't felt comfortable providing any data, because, I have been working on my swing, and, most indoor hitting bays (locally) are dimly lit, which, seem to mess with my set up. 

43 minutes ago, bellken said:

The format here and tester expectations are really good and laid out for us, with grading scale and expectations for a thorough review. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Honma

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth

On 8/30/2020 at 6:23 PM, MadMex said:

You sure it was WRX?🙄

Grips- GP MCC+4

I thought it would never happened, but I just got picked on WRX to review a putter. I am not as active of a participant over there, so I'm not that well known over there. (not that i am a superstar on here lol, but i definitely hang out a lot here).

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I thought it would never happened, but I just got picked on WRX to review a putter. I am not as active of a participant over there, so I'm not that well known over there. (not that i am a superstar on here lol, but i definitely hang out a lot here).

Congratulations! Sure you’ll do well.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I joined here a few years ago mostly researching clubs.  I’ve Been a member on wrx for maybe 10 yrs and posted often but I never get into debates or confrontations.   The site is a mess right now and agree with others you have the blade vs sgi debate , oh I need blades to make me concentrate  more , I need xx shaft latest and greatest ultra low spin head and shaft .

it seems once they started getting major sponsors it started to decline with Too many ads and favoritism .  

I think a lot of the older members moved on, crazy when you have new members playing bogey golf and giving swing advice to pro teachers lol 

That's another reason I like MGS is because they don't show favoritism(at least I haven't seen it) to guys in testing products. It's kind of obvious when you see it happen over and over again on other sites.

Grips- GP MCC+4

On 8/16/2020 at 1:24 PM, russtopherb said:

Samesies. 

2 hours ago, TENBUCK said:

That's another reason I like MGS is because they don't show favoritism(at least I haven't seen it) to guys in testing products. It's kind of obvious when you see it happen over and over again on other sites.

Thanks for that.  

We spend ALOT of time as a moderating team trying to make sure we get testers who we feel comfortable knowing they will give a honest effort on the testing, yet trying to get as many first time testers involved as well. 

I have been a ClubWRX contributor/donor the past couple years or so.  I did it be because I appreciated the effort the owner made in providing a free site to discuss many aspects of golf.  I have been a member since 2006 and have seen a decline in respectful tone by many new members.  I am also tired of the "Johnson" measuring contest that many of the so called scratch members have in that they are so great a golfer and can hit drives over 300 yards and can break 85 at Augusta National Golf Club never seeing the course, 1 hour practice, no caddie, walking and playing under Sunday Masters tournament conditions at Masters tournament tees.  I also love the 15 handicapper who drives the ball 360 yards in the fairway almost every time they drive a ball, who can hit irons great and putt really great yet they are a 15 handicapper.  The self pontificating is nauseating and lack of respect is insulting.  It is sad to see opinion posts created where the OP is asking for opinions and then tells anyone who has a differentiating opinion that they are wrong.  I suppose this scenario might no be isolated at GolfWRX and may be more systemic on the internet as a whole.  That said, I find myself going to GolfWRX less and less.  I rejoined FB because of a few reasons, family interaction first and foremost but also for a Persimmon Wood society that have congregated there.  Many are former GolfWRX members who have left the site.  Since I have a great love and passion for persimmon woods this was a predictable move for me.

That said, I believe GolfWRX offers a wealth of information and was really the first super site that captured the golf IBB scene.  BSG was a bit harsh to be on as the membership back in the day seemed to be what GolfWRX has become.  I believe my days of going to GolfWRX as a daily must visit is coming to an end.  So yes, I do believe GolfWRX has lost its relevancy.

Edited by RobotDoctor

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°/ 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

SW:  Callaway MD5 Jaws 54°, TT DG Tour Issue S200 115g wedge shaft

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

On 9/9/2020 at 5:48 PM, TENBUCK said:

It never occurred to me to join in order to try be a tester, either here or at WRX.  I think I've put my name in the hat twice in the years I've been a member at WRX, and never have here.  <shrug>

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

I still spend most of my time at WRX but there is quite a bit more insults thrown around than there used to be 7 or 8 years ago. I've come here a lot to read the club testing articles but I've never spent a lot of time in the forums because for a long time there just didn't seem to be a lot of activity in them. I definitely am starting to see a change in that regard and have started to frequent this place a lot more which is something my wife is very happy about.😄 I'm just glad we have both places to enjoy. 

Ping G430 Driver, 19° Hybrid, Ping Anser 23° Hybrid, Mizuno 923 Hot Metal 6-GW, Ping 54°&58° Glides, Scotty Cameron 5.5

2 hours ago, braincramp said:

I still spend most of my time at WRX but there is quite a bit more insults thrown around than there used to be 7 or 8 years ago. I've come here a lot to read the club testing articles but I've never spent a lot of time in the forums because for a long time there just didn't seem to be a lot of activity in them. I definitely am starting to see a change in that regard and have started to frequent this place a lot more which is something my wife is very happy about.😄 I'm just glad we have both places to enjoy. 

Glad you came back for another look.  You srw correct on the activity.  We have had a tremendous increase in both members and active members in the last 2-3 years. 

Lots of good topics around here now. 

On 9/12/2020 at 10:52 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Glad you came back for another look.  You srw correct on the activity.  We have had a tremendous increase in both members and active members in the last 2-3 years. 

Lots of good topics around here now. 

There has to be a reason for that....😏!!

Grips- GP MCC+4

6 hours ago, TENBUCK said:

There has to be a reason for that....😏!!

Good members, good content and good manors😬

• 2 months later...

Golfwrx has definitely gone downhill and seem to ban members whenever they cast doubt on golf instruction especially if the golf instructor also happens to be a sponsor of their site. I can understand the financial reasoning but its not very good for golf instruction if people are banned for posting alternative opinions. 

There also seems to be a clique of forum members waiting  to attack as a group anyone who does not conform to their ideas. They are especially sensitive (and fearful) about modern biomechanical research which is slowly progressing closer to the truth about the kinetics and kinematics involved in a golf swing . Think about it !  If golf science provides a more accurate model of cause and effect in the golf swing , then any 'qualitative' golf concepts being sold out there are virtually 'dead meat' (with the potential of severe financial loss).

I regard the MSG as the mature adult while  Golfwrx suffers from childish tantrums.

I agree. I have a decent amount of posts and activity over there but find the content here refreshing and glad I’m hoping over to MGS

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

6 hours ago, Wildthing said:

Golfwrx has definitely gone downhill and seem to ban members whenever they cast doubt on golf instruction especially if the golf instructor also happens to be a sponsor of their site. I can understand the financial reasoning but its not very good for golf instruction if people are banned for posting alternative opinions. 

There also seems to be a clique of forum members waiting  to attack as a group anyone who does not conform to their ideas. They are especially sensitive (and fearful) about modern biomechanical research which is slowly progressing closer to the truth about the kinetics and kinematics involved in a golf swing . Think about it !  If golf science provides a more accurate model of cause and effect in the golf swing , then any 'qualitative' golf concepts being sold out there are virtually 'dead meat' (with the potential of severe financial loss).

I regard the MSG as the mature adult while  Golfwrx suffers from childish tantrums.

Been there done that! Don't dare mention anything negative regarding Tiger......

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x