TESTERS WANTED! ×

Is GolfWRX even relevant anymore?

Springbok

... I grew up watching Andy of Mayberry and Leave It To Beaver kind of shows. Shows like The Office might be entertaining but as you said, being snarky and not polite or kind has become the norm. He!! Eddie Haskel was one of the most loathed characters on TV but he is pretty tame compared to todays TV world. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

50 minutes ago, chisag said:

... It was my first forum of any kind. As someone with an open mind that also enjoys irony and satire, I though the forum was moderated too tightly and didn't allow individual expression. What I later learned was there are trolls, both intentional and unintentional that will bring everyone down around them. Once the original owner/moderator bowed out and let a more lax atmosphere become the standard, I realized the inmates were running the asylum. It is sad that people being kind to each other, regardless of opinions, is something that has to be kept tightly controlled because there are too many out there that did not see kindness and understanding as the norm.

... WRX is a perfect example. There was a thread about comfortable walking golf shoes ands I posted a picture of my Foot Joy Athletic shoes that were very comfortable. The amount of posters attacking those shoes and making fun of them was overwhelming. Once one jumped in with rude comments, the floodgates opened and the trolls tried to out do one another with nasty comments. Completely lost was shoe comfort, the OP's original question. 

I can only imagine the reaction your golf sandals would get 😎. Which by the way I actually like the thought of those, especially in AZ. 

2 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I grew up watching Andy of Mayberry and Leave It To Beaver kind of shows. Shows like The Office might be entertaining but as you said, being snarky and not polite or kind has become the norm. He!! Eddie Haskel was one of the most loathed characters on TV but he is pretty tame compared to todays TV world. 

LOL on Eddie Haskel

My Fiance still loves and watches Andy Griffin, Murder She Wrote, Little House on the Praire, The Waltons and Matlock.  At any one time there are at least 7 or 8 episodes of each on the DVR.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

11 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

My take is that current social media trends are merely a demonstration of the divide that exists.  I think we can look back to the 90s for the actual genesis of that divide.

Modern social media just provides a more noticeable outlet for it

IMHO of course  🙂

The 90s for me were little league baseball so I cannot speak to that 😂 what I do know is social media has created a platform to one way debating which isn’t debating. Which in turn creates division 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

The 90s for me were little league baseball so I cannot speak to that 😂 what I do know is social media has created a platform to one way debating which isn’t debating. Which in turn creates division 

Thanks for making me feel older.  LOL

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

"I can only imagine the reaction your golf sandals would get 😎. Which by the way I actually like the thought of those, especially in AZ. 

... Actually they are not golf sandals, just sandals to wear in extreme heat. On WRX I would be accused of wearing them with knee high black nylon socks and shorts with the belt around my chest. 🤣

10 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

No dirt intended lol just is not something I cant speak to intelligently or experience 😂 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

21 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

No dirt intended lol just is not something I cant speak to intelligently or experience 😂 

I didn't take it that way.  I mean, it's not your fault that when you were playing Little League, I was getting married for the second time.  🙂

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

Actually I thought the social division started late 60’s - early 70’s. Obviously B4 Social Media.
But now that shows age....

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

56 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

... Here is a primer from someone that has lived through it. Just listen to the music of the 70's and it is easy to see there was always a divide in this country. Illustrated by 10 Years After's "Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, no rich no more. I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do." The 70's were all about making the world a better place, peace and love. Our hippie hearts were in the right place but we were also young and naive. The 80's came along and the pendulum swung from the 70's to the I'm Gonna Get Mine era. Deregulation spelled the beginning of the end and exploded the gap between the top 10% and the middle class that has slowly disappeared. We had a divide but for the most part it was a respectful divide. Yes there were radicals on both sides but they were the exception not the norm.

... What changed for your generation was the end of the news, replaced by For Profit organizations that exploited the divide. Before that, every news story needed 3 verifiable sources an all news was not slanted in any direction. Kinda like Dragnet "Just the facts Mam." All The Presidents Men is a great film capturing the last of the real news that took over 1 year to expose the Watergate scandal, something that would be broadcast in one day with todays lack of standards. Talk radio and a very slanted side emerged and facts went out the window. News outlets began running stories with one verified sourse and then no sources at all because they were now a For Profit venture. The news had always been a monetary loss leader backed by entertainment programming and once it looked to make a profit, standards had to go by the wayside. Being in broadcasting, many of my friends in the news business left because it was no longer news. It had become commentary and very biased commentary. 

... Part of the problem was it took days to get information, so it could be vetted and verified. Today information is instantaneous and virtually impossible to be verified. This is what allowed foreign interference because it is just so easy to get a Facebook account and start creating turmoil in comments. I was amazed at how many attacked vehemently someone with an opposing opinion when all they had to do was go to their homepage and see they had no friends, no pictures, no likes but posting anywhere they could make people mad at each other. Sadly, I have no answer to the solution or even where to start. All I know is being kind, considerate and respecting others with differing opinions has been and always will be the key to a productive democracy. 

... Here is a primer from someone that has lived through it. Just listen to the music of the 70's and it is easy to see there was always a divide in this country. Illustrated by 10 Years After's "Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, no rich no more. I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do." The 70's were all about making the world a better place, peace and love. Our hippie hearts were in the right place but we were also young and naive. The 80's came along and the pendulum swung from the 70's to the I'm Gonna Get Mine era. Deregulation spelled the beginning of the end and exploded the gap between the top 10% and the middle class that has slowly disappeared. We had a divide but for the most part it was a respectful divide. Yes there were radicals on both sides but they were the exception not the norm.

... What changed for your generation was the end of the news, replaced by For Profit organizations that exploited the divide. Before that, every news story needed 3 verifiable sources an all news was not slanted in any direction. Kinda like Dragnet "Just the facts Mam." All The Presidents Men is a great film capturing the last of the real news that took over 1 year to expose the Watergate scandal, something that would be broadcast in one day with todays lack of standards. Talk radio and a very slanted side emerged and facts went out the window. News outlets began running stories with one course and then no sources at all because they were now a For Profit venture. The news had always been a monetary loss leader backed by entertainment programming and once it looked to make a profit, standards had to go by the wayside. Being in broadcasting, many of my friends in the news business left because it was no longer news. It had become commentary and very biased commentary. 

... Part of the problem was it took days to get information, so it could be vetted and verified. Today information is instantaneous and virtually impossible to be verified. This is what allowed foreign interference because it is just so easy to get a Facebook account and start creating turmoil in comments. I was amazed at how many attacked vehemently someone other an opposing opinion when all they had to do was go to their homepage and see they had no friends, no pictures, no likes but posting anywhere they could make people mad at each other. Sadly, I have no answer to the solution or even where to start. All I know is being kind, considerate and respecting others with differing opinions has been and always will be the key to a productive democracy. 

Whew...I think you covered it

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Actually I thought the social division started late 60’s - early 70’s. Obviously B4 Social Media.

It's a fair point.  <tip cap>

4 minutes ago, chisag said:

... What changed for your generation was the end of the news, replaced by For Profit organizations that exploited the divide. Before that, every news story needed 3 verifiable sources an all news was not slanted in any direction. Kinda like Dragnet "Just the facts Mam." All The Presidents Men is a great film capturing the last of the real news that took over 1 year to expose the Watergate scandal, something that would be broadcast in one day with todays lack of standards. Talk radio and a very slanted side emerged and facts went out the window. News outlets began running stories with one course and then no sources at all because they were now a For Profit venture. The news had always been a monetary loss leader backed by entertainment programming and once it looked to make a profit, standards had to go by the wayside. Being in broadcasting, many of my friends in the news business left because it was no longer news. It had become commentary and very biased commentary. 

... Part of the problem was it took days to get information, so it could be vetted and verified. Today information is instantaneous and virtually impossible to be verified. This is what allowed foreign interference because it is just so easy to get a Facebook account and start creating turmoil in comments. I was amazed at how many attacked vehemently someone other an opposing opinion when all they had to do was go to their homepage and see they had no friends, no pictures, no likes but posting anywhere they could make people mad at each other. Sadly, I have no answer to the solution or even where to start. All I know is being kind, considerate and respecting others with differing opinions has been and always will be the key to a productive democracy. 

I agree with Rick, I think you drilled it  <salute>

Have anyone noticed that this conversation has been going on and no one has been attacked or disparaged

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Have anyone noticed that this conversation has been going on and no one has been attacked or disparaged emoji16.png

... Like the Mandalorian creed but could also apply to MGS "This Is The Way."  ✌️

2 hours ago, chisag said:

... It was my first forum of any kind. As someone with an open mind that also enjoys irony and satire, I though the forum was moderated too tightly and didn't allow individual expression. What I later learned was there are trolls, both intentional and unintentional that will bring everyone down around them. Once the original owner/moderator bowed out and let a more lax atmosphere become the standard, I realized the inmates were running the asylum. It is sad that people being kind to each other, regardless of opinions, is something that has to be kept tightly controlled because there are too many out there that did not see kindness and understanding as the norm.

... WRX is a perfect example. There was a thread about comfortable walking golf shoes ands I posted a picture of my Foot Joy Athletic shoes that were very comfortable. The amount of posters attacking those shoes and making fun of them was overwhelming. Once one jumped in with rude comments, the floodgates opened and the trolls tried to out do one another with nasty comments. Completely lost was shoe comfort, the OP's original question. 

Sam all you need is to add some elephant print and a Jordan logo on your shoes. You would have been king of the post. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... What changed for your generation was the end of the news, replaced by For Profit organizations that exploited the divide. Before that, every news story needed 3 verifiable sources an all news was not slanted in any direction. Kinda like Dragnet "Just the facts Mam." All The Presidents Men is a great film capturing the last of the real news that took over 1 year to expose the Watergate scandal, something that would be broadcast in one day with todays lack of standards. Talk radio and a very slanted side emerged and facts went out the window. News outlets began running stories with one verified sourse and then no sources at all because they were now a For Profit venture. The news had always been a monetary loss leader backed by entertainment programming and once it looked to make a profit, standards had to go by the wayside. Being in broadcasting, many of my friends in the news business left because it was no longer news. It had become commentary and very biased commentary. 

... Part of the problem was it took days to get information, so it could be vetted and verified. Today information is instantaneous and virtually impossible to be verified. This is what allowed foreign interference because it is just so easy to get a Facebook account and start creating turmoil in comments. I was amazed at how many attacked vehemently someone with an opposing opinion when all they had to do was go to their homepage and see they had no friends, no pictures, no likes but posting anywhere they could make people mad at each other. Sadly, I have no answer to the solution or even where to start. All I know is being kind, considerate and respecting others with differing opinions has been and always will be the key to a productive democracy. 

I’m glad you brought up instantaneous. Life is instantaneous now. Need it yesterday mentality and it’s in all aspects of life. I find myself saying “it’s ok you don’t need that this instant” and probably  need to more often still....except when it comes to golf related items 😂
This platform is my Social media now and it feels so much better, when those other platforms went away from being a place where I kept in touch with my military friends it became useless and frustrating to me.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

To me, for the most part internet forums, Social Media, etc. aren't real. 

What I mean by that is, most people will say things and espouse ideas or opinions that they simply wouldn't do in a face to face conversation. Why? No consequences, for the most part. Also, there's a large degree of anonymity involved as well. When people think no one knows who they are, and there's no real life consequences, they say and do dumb things. The internet has become the 21st century version of "kicking the dog". Instead of that person who smiles at work all day and opens doors for people then goes home and kicks their dog, now they go online and spew garbage instead. Hopefully their pets are safe!

People who are public figures know that no matter what they say and do, their fans will eat it up and people who don't like them will continue to not like them. If anything it helps their popularity, even when people are hate-sharing their posts. It's kind of a worthless endeavor in my own opinion, but that's me.

But for the 99.9% rest of us, forums like this are a great place to talk and sometimes, some of us feel the need to go to extremes for no other reason than simply feeling like we can, and get away with it. Some forums cater to that. Thankfully, MGS does not. That's why this is the only golf forum I've contributed to for nearly 3 years. 

Honestly, we're almost a bit of an outlier because golf is a social sport. So a bunch of us have met with other posters to play golf, swap clubs, etc. and when there's real life interactions, most people will be a lot closer to their true selves online because they know if it comes down to it, they want to have friendly interactions when in person. Someone who comes off like a jerk online probably isn't going to get a lot of invites to walk 18 with another poster, or get the opportunity to test new clubs. If someone goes too far, they'll get banned from a forum and what do they do? Create a new persona, or go start posting on another forum. It's the internet, there's countless places for just about every hobby or activity there is 😉 So again, no "real" consequences so they say and do whatever as a result.

All in all, like I've said before, MGS is a great place to talk golf because we're all civil for the most part, and we treat others like we want to be treated. When that doesn't happen, mods step in immediately. Lots of other forums where that either doesn't happen at all, or in the other direction mods are overzealous with shutting things down, whether it's political, disinformation, or talking about a golf OEM that the site owners aren't getting kickbacks from. In the end, when there's a lot of options to take part in, I think that's a good thing. People who want to flame others because they feel like there are no consequences have other places to hang out, and they're not here. That's fine by me.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

... Yup, I have 4 people on ignore and that is an all time low. Honestly I could get by with only 1 on ignore but not reading the other 3 just makes for a better MGS experience for me. 

Rostopherb, I am guessing you know this tune from Puscifer "The Remedy" that reminds me of your post:

Our home, our rules, respect them or
B!tches receive stitches
Trolls receive 86's

Stick around if you're house broken
Can't hold your sh!t, hold your tongue, you got to go
Should you choose to react like an imbecile
You'll in turn be treated so

Yes, we're being condescending
Yes, that means were talking down to you
With all that racket from your lips a-flapping
We assumed you didn't notice

Haters, isolators, no one misses these
Yes, we're being condescending
Yes, that means were talking down to you
With all that racket from your lips a-flapping
We assumed you didn't notice

You speak like someone who has never been
Smacked in the f**king mouth
That's ok, we have the remedy
You speak like someone who has never been
Knocked the f**k on out
But we have your remedy

It goes back even farther. I recently read an article by historians who study this stuff, and it started the moment WW2 ended.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

13 minutes ago, Siamese Moose said:

It goes back even farther. I recently read an article by historians who study this stuff, and it started the moment WW2 ended.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What’s the article would like to read rhat

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

2 hours ago, chisag said:

10 years after damn!!! been a many a moon since I have heard of them. Oh know what I will be looking up tonight on U tube music

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

49 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Yup, I have 4 people on ignore and that is an all time low. Honestly I could get by with only 1 on ignore but not reading the other 3 just makes for a better MGS experience for me. 

I bet I know who one of them are. But I have not seen him posting on here lately anyhow

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

37 minutes ago, chisag said:

Rostopherb, I am guessing you know this tune from Puscifer "The Remedy" that reminds me of your post:

Indeed I do. This one along with the title track from Aenima make for a nice 1-2 punch. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

10 years after damn!!! been a many a moon since I have heard of them. Oh know what I will be looking up tonight on U tube music

I didn’t catch the “Ten Years After” reading the post!!
One of my favorite bands ever!

Saw them at Powder Hill in Middlefield CT right after Woodstock. I was supposed to help security but the entire event fell apart.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I feel a little less old after all the 10 Years After comments.  Even if one of my favorite albums is close to 40 years old.  LOL

44 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

I feel a little less old after all the 10 Years After comments.  Even if one of my favorite albums is close to 40 years old.  LOL

I don't have a favorite album that's less than 40 years old.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I don't have a favorite album that's less than 40 years old.

My kids are going to be 47 next month

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 hours ago, chisag said:

Thanks to you Sam, I didn’t know the mute existed. I’ve lost count of how many belong to that distinct club 🤣

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/