Testers ANNOUNCED Cleveland Golf Frontline Putters

Our Sponsors

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED (5) Clevleand Golf is making us rethink everything we've heard about center of gravity and MOI. Well at least when it comes to it's new line of Frontline putters.  For years we've

DID YOU KNOW.... make percentage of 15 foot putts: 11% make percentage of 10 foot putts: 25% ...Cleveland golf says the technology in the Frontline putter can help golfers bring these 2 to

Not selected, but that is OK, I will be watching testing feedback closely. (and it got me to join the forum)

Posted Images

-Scott

-Indiana

-Bettinardi Queen B5

-Frontline 4.0 35" or Elevado slant neck 35"   (It's a TOSS UP!)

Driver:   :honma: TR20 10.5*

Utility Iron: :cleveland-small: UHX 18*

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER 2.2

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

Jon

California

See More original FGP brass blade putter, FlatCat Lamkin grip 

Frontline Elevado Slant Neck Putter

I play 2-3 rounds a week and practice putting an average of once a week but would add to that if selected.

I'm 60 and am currently a 12 handicap but vary from 10-13 during the year typically.   I've used the a SeeMore FGP brass blade putter for over 10 years and recently added a FlatCat Lamkin grip.   It works but I'm definitely open to try some new putter technology to improve.  I play Ping G400 clubs, Driver, Hybrid (2), Irons and Ping Glide Wedges plus a Cobra hybrid (3-4) adjustable to fill the gap and course layout.