Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

JUST ARRIVED! - Never Compromise Gambler Boat

GolfSpy_X

You can't see the neck graphics at address, but the "FORGED" and "BOAT" on the bumpers can conceivably cause distraction.

Is that a Winn grip? I wonder how that one feels?

• SPY VIP

Yeah it is a Winn grip Moe...not a big fan of Winn grips on my putters. Just get too slick for me. But the engraving on the bumpers don't effect my visual at address.

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Apart from the grip, and the ridiculously unwieldy length of this particular sample, it's a very nice looking putter. What really bothers me is the way GolfSpy X insists on showing off how green the grass is where he is. It's just obnoxious.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

That's one sharp looking stick.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

• SPY VIP

I added a green filter to the pics just so knew that white was not the only ground cover color still around.

And not all of us putt with a 31" putter...lol.

Apart from the grip, and the ridiculously unwieldy length of this particular sample, it's a very nice looking putter. What really bothers me is the way GolfSpy X insists on showing off how green the grass is where he is. It's just obnoxious.

#TruthDigest

They're solid putters, but the grip kills them for me. Winns are terrible for feel, and I don't understand why so many manufacturers stick their grips on their putters. Put a good rubber/compound pistol grip on them so people can feel what they really are like. It's a solid putter, but I've never been a fan of a Zing headshape with a plumber's neck. I honestly wished they'd do this headshape with a non-offset neck. The heel shafted style doesn't work for me, and the plumber's neck Anser headshape doesn't work. The heel shafted mallet is just yuck. Why can't any manufacturers make an Anser or Zing headshape anymore without an offset neck? My old, AOP Laguna is still in the bag.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Good Looking putter again one of those so nice I would not want to put it in the bag and mess it up. Also Rookie agree with you about the putter grips. I prefer the plain old Pro T grips from Diamond Tour Golf or a stock old school Ping grip with or without the Ping Man on it

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived