TESTERS WANTED! ×

titleist T irons

As recommended I went for a professional fitting 7 weeks ago and after trying 5 different irons the pro and I decided on Titleist  T 200s G thru 7 and the T300  5&6 with a graphite shafts. These are not cheap clubs!!! Titleist's launch for these irons was set for Sept. 1 my clubs were suppose to shipped Aug 30. The 5&6 T 300s came in before Aug 30. As of Oct 1 I have yet to receive the rest of my set T200s. I have been given numerous excuses from Acushnet com the most common one being the shafts are back-ordered. Worst launch ever!!!

Just curious whicj graphite shaft. 

We have had multiple sets come in.  And I haven't spoken to anyone else who has had an issue on delivery. 

And you went to "Acushnet.com" Not your pro shop or dealer?

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

6 hours ago, marty lensing said:

As recommended I went for a professional fitting 7 weeks ago and after trying 5 different irons the pro and I decided on Titleist  T 200s G thru 7 and the T300  5&6 with a graphite shafts. These are not cheap clubs!!! Titleist's launch for these irons was set for Sept. 1 my clubs were suppose to shipped Aug 30. The 5&6 T 300s came in before Aug 30. As of Oct 1 I have yet to receive the rest of my set T200s. I have been given numerous excuses from Acushnet com the most common one being the shafts are back-ordered. Worst launch ever!!!

Titleist is very detailed in their qc. If one shaft in an order is bad they return the entire order. I have a buddy that had a back issue order on the 718s because of their qc process. 

Since titleist doesn’t keep a large amount of shafts on hand they have to order them. If the shaft manufacturer has a back order then it will affect what titleist can do. 

Blaming titleist for issues with a component they don’t control is kind of outrageous 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

23 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Titleist is very detailed in their qc. If one shaft in an order is bad they return the entire order. I have a buddy that had a back issue order on the 718s because of their qc process. 

Since titleist doesn’t keep a large amount of shafts on hand they have to order them. If the shaft manufacturer has a back order then it will affect what titleist can do. 

Blaming titleist for issues with a component they don’t control is kind of outrageous 

A little follow up after talking to the guy I go to for the large majority of my purchases and fittings. The recoil shafts which are a no upcharge are backorder for 60-90 days. The demand for these shafts due to the no upcharge is high thus the delay.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1