Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Oncore - Buffalo

Tsecor

A buddy of mine from Buffalo told me about this facility a while back but his description sounded like a Top Golf type of place......now ive seen this on the "no Putts Given" video and i am blown away. This place seems amazing. what are your thoughts?

oncore.jpg

Golf is cool

It’s great for the city and that part of town needs something like this. The downtown/canal area has come a long way the last few years.

they have a social media video of the announcement of the projects...don’t remember what platform they put it on

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

This is my hometown and I can say that this would greatly increase the ability of players in the area to practice and get others to enjoy the game of golf.

When I originally saw the video it was on Facebook and Instagram but I’m very excited for something like this to be in the city. Gets the company and the game of golf out in front of people.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I wonder how the retractable roof works? It gets pretty hot in Buffalo and they'll need air-conditioning. 

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

1 hour ago, PlaidJacket said:

I wonder how the retractable roof works? It gets pretty hot in Buffalo and they'll need air-conditioning. 

That’s downtown and there’s a nice breeze that comes off the lake. Not that heat stops places in the mid Atlantic, southeast and southwest from having top golf and then being packed. They do have ac blowing in their bays

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1