TESTERS WANTED! ×

Arccos versus Shotscope V2

MaxEntropy

I used the Arccoss sensors with my Cobra King F8 full bag review two years ago. I loved the Caddie and the stats. However, I upgraded m6 Apple Watch to the series 3 so I could use it with Arccos......after a couple months, it started locking up on the back nine. Customer Service tried a few things but eventually they “gave up” on me. So I gave up on them. Now I have a Shotscope V2 and am getting used to the pin thing. I find it somewhat difficult to edit the rounds afterward and have not signed off on a few rounds where there was too much editing to do. So far I like it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I'll be interested to see if the V3 is a bit easier to use and needs less editing. I like the idea of shot tracking, but not if I have to interact with it too much. The Pin collect feature doesn't seem to be too onerous, and I usually take a couple of practice swings, especially when chipping so Shotscope could be an option for me. 

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I'll be interested to see if the V3 is a bit easier to use and needs less editing. I like the idea of shot tracking, but not if I have to interact with it too much. The Pin collect feature doesn't seem to be too onerous, and I usually take a couple of practice swings, especially when chipping so Shotscope could be an option for me. 

As an Apple Watch wearer, I am also eyeing the upgrade to V3.

Currently I only get one round on the Shotscope when fully charged.

Wilson Staff Triton (10.5*) w/Aldila Rogue Regular; PowerBilt Air Force One 3W 15* & 5W 19* Apollo Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts.Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3; Bag: Tour Effect Univ. Of Kentucky cooler bag.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

16 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

They did add a "Set Pin Location" button to the app, as well as a Siri action to do it without touching your phone. I haven't set Siri up on the iPhone, so I haven't used that.  The "Set Pin Location" feature works just fine, though.

That's great news!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

On 3/1/2020 at 4:56 PM, fozcycle said:

However, I upgraded m6 Apple Watch to the series 3 so I could use it with Arccos......after a couple months, it started locking up on the back nine. Customer Service tried a few things but eventually they “gave up” on me. So I gave up on them.

That's really disappointing to hear. For what they want to charge for this system, I expect better service. I realize we didn't pay for it, but that doesn't say much for them that one of their early testers is abandoning it. 

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

On 3/2/2020 at 3:30 AM, Peaksy68 said:

IIRC, most editing was my own fault cause I kept forgetting to pin collect after putting out. And due to tolerance of GPS coordinates, when when I was on the fairway edge, it would show me in the bunker and vice versa.

Apparently, V3 has narrowed down GPS accuracy to 30cm which is good enough for me.

This thing can't arrive soon enough! 2 more months!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I switched from Arccos to SS because Arccos constantly missed shots from all of my clubs. SS works like a champ and rarely fails to pick up a shot. The Arccos setup was kind of fiddly and I prefer moving around SS tags when swapping clubs. The Arccos UI is better than SS but the SS UI gets the job done well enough. The SS watch is bulky but I dont mind its size. I know the new one is smaller. I prefer having a quick look at the SS on my wrist for distance and I dont like messing with my phone on the course.  

9 hours ago, olmryoung said:

I switched from Arccos to SS because Arccos constantly missed shots from all of my clubs. SS works like a champ and rarely fails to pick up a shot. The Arccos setup was kind of fiddly and I prefer moving around SS tags when swapping clubs. The Arccos UI is better than SS but the SS UI gets the job done well enough. The SS watch is bulky but I dont mind its size. I know the new one is smaller. I prefer having a quick look at the SS on my wrist for distance and I dont like messing with my phone on the course.  

It's gotta be luck of the draw with these things, because I had Arccos before and didn't like it because it missed shots - sold it and went back to Game Golf. Then Game Golf became a crap-shoot so one of our fellow spies let me demo his Shot Scope and I never got it to work reliably. Got Arccos again and haven't had any issues.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Emailed Arccos today to have them cancel my upcoming $100 charge in April. They emailed me back saying Link is coming, but I canceled anyway. That’s another purchase on-top of the fee. The deal I received on the new V3 was much cheaper than $170+ tax and shipping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 hours ago, PMookie said:

Emailed Arccos today to have them cancel my upcoming $100 charge in April. They emailed me back saying Link is coming, but I canceled anyway. That’s another purchase on-top of the fee. The deal I received on the new V3 was much cheaper than $170+ tax and shipping!

Does the V3 still require practice swings?  I'd be tempted to switch if I didn't have to wear the watch.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Does the V3 still require practice swings?  I'd be tempted to switch if I didn't have to wear the watch.

Not sure, but I’ve never used practice swings with the V2 in the past and it still recorded my swings.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

2 hours ago, PMookie said:

Not sure, but I’ve never used practice swings with the V2 in the past and it still recorded my swings.

Same for me. I never practice swing actually. However, I do drag the club in the moist rough to "clean" the club, maybe that keeps the system "awake".

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

8 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

It will and you'd still have to wear the watch because it has to be within 10cm/4in of the sensor on the club. But, if @PMookie and @Kanoito don't take the practice swings and it still works, then great, but you still have to wear the watch. It's 33% smaller than the current V2 if that's a concern.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I’m trying out PMookie’s old V2 SS.......if I could only remember to record my putts at the pin location...LOL. So far, I’ve used it six times ,but only completed the editing and signed off on three rounds. Getting used to it. I liked the Arccos stats but hated that it would not work well with Series 3 iWatch. Right now I can only get one round on a fully charged SS. Anybody else get more?

4 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Anybody else get more?

Nope. You "might" get 27 holes that that's it. The V3 apparently should last 36...not that we're playing 36 a day these days.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

18 hours ago, fozcycle said:

I’m trying out PMookie’s old V2 SS.......if I could only remember to record my putts at the pin location...LOL. So far, I’ve used it six times ,but only completed the editing and signed off on three rounds. Getting used to it. I liked the Arccos stats but hated that it would not work well with Series 3 iWatch. Right now I can only get one round on a fully charged SS. Anybody else get more?

LOL, it took my about 3 months to always remember to collect the pin. You'll get there.

My V1 is about 3 years old now and it barely make it to the 18th. Hope that improves with the V3 as well.

Just got an email from SS and it seems delivery is going as scheduled for the end of May.

The pin making is definitely the hardest part. I really enjoy the SS V2 though. Easy to use. Straight forward. Stats at your finger tips is nice.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I must have read this entire thread 10 times. I was deciding between the 2 of these options, and just settled on and ordered the Shotscope (with the full intention of upgrading to the V3 if they send me the email). Arccos sounds so good, but the initial cost and the annual subscription on top of that is a deal breaker. I just ordered the V2 for $127 (after tax) to my door. I will try to add my thoughts on it after i receive it and get it on the course

Driver: :ping-small: G410 Plus 8- Ping Alta CB Red 55 - Stiff

Fairway: :ping-small: G5 15*  - Black Dot - w/ Ping TFC 100F - Regular

Hybrids: :taylormade-small:   RBZ Tour Rescue - 2 (16.5*) and 4 (21.5*) - w/Taylormade Aldila Rip 65 Graphite - Stiff

Irons: :ping-small: G400 - 5-PW - Black Dot - w/Project X LZ 6.0

Wedges: :Sub70: Forged Black - 50*, 54*, 58* - w/KBS Tour Steel - Stiff

Putter: :ping-small: Heppler Tyne 3

21 minutes ago, mey123 said:

I must have read this entire thread 10 times. I was deciding between the 2 of these options, and just settled on and ordered the Shotscope (with the full intention of upgrading to the V3 if they send me the email). Arccos sounds so good, but the initial cost and the annual subscription on top of that is a deal breaker. I just ordered the V2 for $127 (after tax) to my door. I will try to add my thoughts on it after i receive it and get it on the course

The annual subscription for Arccos only is going to happen when the 3rd generation is released. You can still buy smart sensors with the Caddie and never pay a subscription, until all of the existing inventory is sold out. Right now you can get them for $179 and that's all you will ever pay, including any replacement sensors you might need down the line.

1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png M5 9 deg [Project X Evenflow Black 65g] // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png SIM Max 3w 15 deg [Fujikura Ventus Blue 5-R] // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png JPX 919 5i-PW // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png ATV Grind Wedges 52-60 [KBS Tour Steel] // 1455271488_Odysseylogo.jpg.b9b3d31d23a9b217779870779776c15d.jpg Stroke Lab 7 // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png TP5 // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png BRD-4 [Cart-Red-Gray] // adidas_logo_21.png.8b407cf238a5268554c70f59912c11a7.png CodeChaos [White-Red]

1448174426_SuperSpeedLogo2.png.17b2bb92c3fb344ab94e0e85f7419d12.png SuperSpeed 2020 Testing Group

Initial Driver Swing Speed: 95 mph

2 hours ago, J_L_35 said:

The annual subscription for Arccos only is going to happen when the 3rd generation is released. You can still buy smart sensors with the Caddie and never pay a subscription, until all of the existing inventory is sold out. Right now you can get them for $179 and that's all you will ever pay, including any replacement sensors you might need down the line.

Hmm. this is directly from their site:

All Smart Sensor purchases include a 1-year subscription valued at US$99.99 starting from the date the sensors are activated. After 1-year you will be auto-billed US$99.99 per year. 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 Plus 8- Ping Alta CB Red 55 - Stiff

Fairway: :ping-small: G5 15*  - Black Dot - w/ Ping TFC 100F - Regular

Hybrids: :taylormade-small:   RBZ Tour Rescue - 2 (16.5*) and 4 (21.5*) - w/Taylormade Aldila Rip 65 Graphite - Stiff

Irons: :ping-small: G400 - 5-PW - Black Dot - w/Project X LZ 6.0

Wedges: :Sub70: Forged Black - 50*, 54*, 58* - w/KBS Tour Steel - Stiff

Putter: :ping-small: Heppler Tyne 3

On 3/6/2020 at 4:20 PM, mey123 said:

Hmm. this is directly from their site:

All Smart Sensor purchases include a 1-year subscription valued at US$99.99 starting from the date the sensors are activated. After 1-year you will be auto-billed US$99.99 per year. 

Also from Arccos website regarding Gen 1 and 2 sensors:

'We are committed to our loyal customers. Any existing user or new user who activates an Arccos Caddie account with the 1st or 2nd Generation version of Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors will not be charged a subscription. We will also continue to offer replacement sensors to users of the 2nd version for the life of the product.'

1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png M5 9 deg [Project X Evenflow Black 65g] // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png SIM Max 3w 15 deg [Fujikura Ventus Blue 5-R] // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png JPX 919 5i-PW // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png ATV Grind Wedges 52-60 [KBS Tour Steel] // 1455271488_Odysseylogo.jpg.b9b3d31d23a9b217779870779776c15d.jpg Stroke Lab 7 // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png TP5 // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png BRD-4 [Cart-Red-Gray] // adidas_logo_21.png.8b407cf238a5268554c70f59912c11a7.png CodeChaos [White-Red]

1448174426_SuperSpeedLogo2.png.17b2bb92c3fb344ab94e0e85f7419d12.png SuperSpeed 2020 Testing Group

Initial Driver Swing Speed: 95 mph

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 8:02 AM, fozcycle said:

Same for me - I suppose I could get 27 holes but I doubt I could get 36.  At this stage though I prefer the Shot Scope stats to the ARCCOS ones.  I find ARCCOS much easier to use - I don't mind the phone in the pocket at all.  I'm torn as to which I will use permanently.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Shot scope v3 out end of May. All the feedback we gave was taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter: Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver: Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood : Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW: Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW: Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW: Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips:  Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

• 3 weeks later...

I use arccos and I really like the app and stats i get. I use a galaxy watch and really love the watch app aswell. I find that the arccos distance is almost always +-2yards of my rangefinder.

Since I like many others had battery problems I did end up buying a battery pack for my galaxy s10, sort of a thick mobile case with a usb-c connection that is plugged in the phone at the bottom. It does wear out quite quickly but I do get a full round in on it, however I just put it on and let it charge the phone to 100% and keep it there I might be getting a bit more out of it if I turn it on and then off when the phone is fully charged. With the case, a fully charged phone and a separate powerbank to charge the case when it runs out I guess I could go golfing non stop the entire day lol.

• 1 month later...

Today made up my mind - I’m pulling the ARCOSS probes and putting the shot scope one back in. It’s the 3rd time that ARCOSS stoped in me mid round - that and bothering playing partners mid round trying to get pin positions accurate is too much of an imposition on a round.

Shotscope takes post round time but in many ways I think that helps.

I do like the game part handicap breakdowns but it’s not worth it. I’m back on the shotscope train.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

15 minutes ago, revkev said:

Today made up my mind - I’m pulling the ARCOSS probes and putting the shot scope one back in. It’s the 3rd time that ARCOSS stoped in me mid round - that and bothering playing partners mid round trying to get pin positions accurate is too much of an imposition on a round.

When I played yesterday, the app froze on me a couple times, but I chalked it up to the fact that I was using an old phone with no sim card since it kills the battery on my Samsung so badly. Maybe there is something else going on? Every time it froze, it eventually worked without me having to try to start over, but I didn't really want to hit a ball while it was frozen since I assumed it would not detect the shot.

I honestly think you can't go wrong with either, but I do like the Arccos data presentation a little better.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I had reliability issues with both Shot Scope and Arccos, I assume because I play mostly morning golf where available light is often an issue. Maybe I could have eventually found a routine whereby I got the shot recorded before moving on, but I felt I was concentrating way too much on that vs golf. Anything that takes my focus off my mediocre game is a problem for me 🙂

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X w/ LINQ M40X 6F3 Shaft, or Motore X F35R, or Newton 3-Dot

:srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft

:srixon-small: ZX MK II 23 deg Hybrid Iron

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts

:titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1 Putter w/Stroke Lab shaft or :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice

SS V3 shipment delayed to mid June.

2 hours ago, Kanoito said:

SS V3 shipment delayed to mid June.

I got the same email. Understandable due to the circumstances...I'm still dying to try the new one when it comes.

In the bag:

Bag: 

The new Shot Scope looks really nice, looks like they've ironed out the creases from the last version and made the product even better 😁😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0