TESTERS WANTED! ×

Your ball?

LoganT

I've experimented with different brands and different quality balls. Started with Slazenger which I could buy cheaply by the dozens because I was losing them just as fast, then on to Bridgestone, TM, and most recently Titleist. My fitter recommended the Prov V1x based on my swing. I also like the way it works for me on the green. The less expensive balls seem to rollout forever. And since I hardly lose them now the $$ work for me as well.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 10/3/2019 at 10:52 PM, CarlH said:

Snell MTB-X .... top notch ball at a great price.  

Ditto.  Thanks to @JohnSmalls for turning me on to them.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

On 10/4/2019 at 8:53 AM, PlaidJacket said:

Is the forum becoming obsessed with golf balls? LOL Seems like not a day goes by without a new or resurrected ball post/thread.

It's the easiest piece of equipment to change.  Lowest switching cost.  And who doesn't want to try to buy their way to a better game?  

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

8 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Ditto.  Thanks to @JohnSmalls for turning me on to them.

I can’t take all the credit. To the winner go the spoils. You had the long drive in the Hard Rock Challenge! 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Is the forum becoming obsessed with golf balls? LOL Seems like not a day goes by without a new or resurrected ball post/thread. Cutting balls in half is the thing these days. When are we going to begin sawing irons in half and start analyzing the metallurgy?  Who wants to go first and show the photos? 

I'd like to know what type of shoe laces (already discussed I know)  you use and do you get more distance or spin around the green with them. Do the number of belt loops on your pants/shorts increase or decrease putts per round? Wasn't there a golfer recently who wears his shirt backwards and instantly knocked 5 shots off his round. I'm told he's thinking of reversing his pants as this might get him to scratch. Sounds like stuff for an in-depth investigation and review if you ax me.

TGIF everyone! 🏌️♂️

Now that’s funny

Turning shirt inside out doesn’t work

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

i play the Prov1X. I like the firmer feel, I get better distance with it off the tee and I enjoy the control around the greens. This followed closely by the Bstone BXS ball. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

... While there are quite a few premium balls I could play and be quite happy with including Z Star, Maxfli TourX, ProV1x and Snell Black, the ball that is just a cut above for my swing is the TP5x. Combined with P790's that produce a lower spin offset with a high trajectory, the lower spin and high trajectory of the TP5x is a perfect combo for me. Standing in the fairway 200 yds from the green and knowing a good sing with my 4 iron/TP5x will get me on the green is a nice feeling. When my herniated disc allows me to walk and sleep let alone swing a golf club, I am going to put in some time with the TP5 this winter in Phoenix and see how it compares to the TP5x. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I play the Pro V1x for no reason whatsoever other than some good players hit it so it can't be too bad.

I WISH that my game were good enough to be ball dependent.

Mine are all #79, by the way.  It keeps my eyes on the prize. Between ball number and my name imprinted, I don't have to screw around with Sharpies.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:47 AM, fozcycle said:

I recently got fitted for the TP5x and got a complimentary 2 ball sleeve. The first day out I noticed a small cut on the ball and the cover was separating from the ball. WTH?

I noticed that Mr. Fozcycle said "wth" instead of "wtf."   Good to know the accepted protocols around here.  Thanks, sir. 

I find a bunch of premium golf balls at the country club where I work part-time.

But, when I purchase golf balls it's the Kirkland Signature 3-piece. It does everything this mid-handicapper needs it to do and was rated "best value" by MGS. It's plenty good enough for me!

My :1590477705_SunMountain: C-130 cart bag currently includes;

Driver: :srixon-small: z565 10.5*, Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6 S-Flex
Fairways:  :callaway-small: X-Hot 15* & 18*, Project X PXv R-Flex
Irons: :benhogan-small:Apex Plus, 4-PW, Apex S4-Flex
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CG10; 50*, 54*, 58*, Dynamic Gold W-flex 

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro Blade #2
Grips: Golf Pride MCC-Plus 4 & Lamkin UTx
Ball: Kirkland Signature 3-Piece 

Switched to the Snell MTB-X last summer and really like the ball. It plays as well as any of the top name brands and recently picked up 2 dozen for $25.99 each. Now have 3 dozen and should be good for the upcoming season. If anyone would like to try the KSig 3 piece from a few years ago I have a dozen new in the box I need to get rid of. 

Driver-Honma TW747

3 wood-Tour Edge CBX 119

Irons Tour Edge EXS

Putter-SeeMore SB 20 Offset shaft

i ended up getting 2 dozen ProV1x balls for christmas. Good deal when they are $40/box.  I am straight off the tee so dont tend to lose a lot of balls. I can tell when i hit a premium ball though; as compared to some cheap stuff. i lose my strokes chipping mostly.

Like the ball test earlier this year; whatever ball you use, just stick with it so some part of your game is consistent.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

Titleist AVX - lowers my launch and spin to exactly where i want them while still being reliable around the greens and

Mizuno ST190 9.5° [Atmos Black TS 6S]
Mizuno ST190 16° [Atmos Black TS 7S]
Titleist 818H2 17° [Tensei Pro White 90HY S]
Titleist 818H2 20°/23° [Project X 6.0] 
Ping Blueprint 5-P [Project X 6.0]
Ping Glide 2.0 52°/58° ES [Project X 6.0]
Ping Kushin
Titleist AVX

quite liking the srixon Z star (older model), will try the 2019 one soon as my dozen box run out, which might be awhile as I've had 3 rounds with the first one and it still looks better than a new Prov1 after 4 holes!

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

43 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

quite liking the srixon Z star (older model), will try the 2019 one soon as my dozen box run out, which might be awhile as I've had 3 rounds with the first one and it still looks better than a new Prov1 after 4 holes!

I have been pretty impressed with the durability of the Z Stars, at least when I don't lose them when they are still pristine looking. I have hit many unintended targets that have resulted in little more than a minor scuff.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Bridgestone Tour B XS. It seems to be a good blend of feel and performance for me. The fact that it's a seamless design and made in the USA doesn't hurt either. 😉

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Well after experimenting all Summer and Fall  I was sold on the AVX until our greens got super fast. I like the extra distance off the tee, but I could not control my chips and pitches. One of our pros who knows my game suggested  I try the Pro-V-1X. I hadn't played it in years and thought it was only for 100+ swing speed players. Surprisingly, I found it pretty long and it stops really well on the greens. I plan to stick with it through the Winter and Spring. 

Edited by Hoganman1

Drive for Show; Putt for Dough

I like to tinker with my ball too much. I should just pick one and stick with it. 

That being said, I am super interested in the new Bstone ball. Also hoping for a new Zstar XV. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

• 2 weeks later...

Like most of you....I've tried about every ball out there...either because I bought some or found them on my course (lots of old rich guys playing premium balls).

Put the Snell Black in play about a year ago and really enjoyed it....great ball for the money.....AND....I hate paying $50 for a box of balls!!!

However, I prefer buying products made in the good ole USofA when I can.........so, back in October of 2019 purchased a box of the Titleist AVX balls (close to Snell price point). Absolutely love it and it's really helped my game. I'm a high ball, high spin player, so this ball really helped bring the ball flight down a bit and I've had no issues stopping it on the greens.

Unless the new Bridgestone outperforms it....I don't see myself switching anytime soon (fyi - I'm one of the selected testers of the Bridgestone prototype balls).

:titleist-small: TSR2 - Ventus Red, 6X

:titleist-small: TSR2 3W - Ventus Red, 7X

:titleist-small: TSR2 5W - Ventus Red TR, 8X

:mizuno-small: JPX 223 Tour PW-7i/JPX 223 Forged 6i-4i - Nippon Modus 130X

:taylormade-small: MG3 - 50, 54, 58* -  Nippon Modus 130X

:scotty-small: Scotty Cameron Circle T Futura X5 

:titleist-small: Titleist Prov1

For the last couple years I played Srixon and Oncore. A few years ago I played some of my best golf with the Wilson FG Tour. During the holiday season budgetgolf had the newer FG Tour on for $15.96 a dozen so I bought 5 dozen. So far I am really enjoying having these back in my arsenal. But we shall see in warmer weather. 

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I have a few boxes of multiple brands/ versions. I still have a couple dozen K Sig 3 piece, and a couple boxes of the K Sig 4 piece. Once I run out of those, I'll play the TP5X that I have a few dozen of. Then once those are gone through, I have a dozen ProV1s. 

When I finally make it through all of those, Id like to play one single ball and I'm leaning towards the Bridgestone Tour B RXS. Lately I havent been losing a lot of balls though so even if I lose a ball each round I have enough to last me over a year, maybe two so by then who knows what I will want to play. 

Driver-  :taylormade-small:  2016 M2 12* Tensei Red Stiff

Wood(s)- :ping-small:  G400 5 Wood 16.9*/ 7 Wood 21.1* Alta CB Stiff

Irons-:mizuno-small:   JPX 900 Forged 6-GW NS Pro 950GH 

Wedges- :cleveland-small:   RTX 3 54*  588 RTX 2.0  58*   RTX 4 64*

Putter-  :taylormade-small:  Spider Tour Black 

Instagram- @patrickleeleep

Going strictly with the Oncore Elxir this year - reasonable distance, good spin and best feeling to me in that category.

You’re going to be pleased. I started using Elixr following the MGS testing.

Head to head against the Pro V1 and X models, for me, the Elixr is longer and has a similar spin characteristic around the greens. At half the price it only made sense.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

On 10/8/2019 at 1:15 PM, Will_Mac said:

My favorite ball is the Mizuno RB Tour but their durability is flat-out awful.

Played the Duo-Professional extensively and was moderately surprised by how much I like them. Liked the Duo-U too but couldn't hold greens with mid-irons. Not an issue at all with the Duo-Pro.

Currently testing out the Z-Star and Tour B X and love them both. Moderately surprising to me because I didn't at all get along with their family members being the XV and Tour B XS.

B X is longer (5yds on average, I'd say), higher and just a bit straighter off the tee than the Z-Star for me. But the Z-Star is better wrt the wind and spins more around the greens. Z-Star is also way more durable. No real damage to the B X but it scuffs very easily and looks war torn through just half the round. Z-Star appears as new unless it hits something hard, other than a golf club.

Z-Star also feels very soft off chips and the putter. B X isn't harsh but it is noticeably firmer.

Over 4 rounds now in varying conditions, I seem to play just as well (or as poorly) with either ball. I'll continue playing both for a while because I enjoy them both along with their slight differences. But if forced to pick one, I am leaning toward the Z-Star.

I play the Bridgestone Tour BX but have been thinking a lot about trying the Z-Star.  I plan on picking up a pack at the course this spring.  I have enjoyed the BX this past summer and I am excited about trying the new one when it comes out.  I found it to be durable, long and straight.  I have never been much on spinning my wedges, I have always played wedges to roll out a bit.  You are correct though, the Bridgestone looks beat up after a round, not usually cut or scuffed but just worn.

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

I've been using a combination of Pro V1X (both white and yellow - liking the yellow!), Srixon z-star XV and Taylormade TP5. 

Out of all of them, I prefer the yellow Pro V1X - interesting but likeable feel, very easy to spot in the air (but not always easy to spot when surrounded by leaves!), and it great spin and roll around the greens.

Edited by mdumble21

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50

Callaway MD4 - 56 & 60 degrees

Putter: Taylormade TP Collection Soto

Golf Ball: Titliest Pro V1 and Srixon Z-Star 

Last year, played the Snell MTB Black and Duo Professional.  They're an interesting contrast in performance.  The Snell flies higher, especially off the tee; I needed to use more loft with the Wilson to get corresponding distance.  The Wilson is a bit better in wind.  

And, there's the feel.  I still occasionally trot out wound balls (Maxfli HT or Elite), and the feel has become addicting.  The Duo Pro scratches that itch.  Picked up another three dozen Duo Pros over the winter.  Looks like I might be going with them in 2020.

On a lark, I bought a couple dozen 3 piece Kirkland balls, when I saw them in store.  With the persimmon/blade old school play on the docket for 2020, I thought it might be interesting to try some of the highest spin balls (so it's said) on the current market.  In spite of the firmer feel, which contrasts with the above.

And, I will probably work my way through my wound ball stash this season.  I've not played them much in the last couple years, though I'd intended to, especially after finding those Elites..  Retro golf!  Looking forward to it.  🙂

Edited by NRJyzr

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

Had a good stretch with the Srixon Z-Star I picked up on a 2 for 1 sale early last season at Golf Town. Decided to try the Z-Star XV after the MGS ball test which I found very similar, maybe a bit longer. Got a few used Bridgestone Tour B X at the end of the year which seemed longer than the XV due to lower spin as they also seemed to roll out more on greens. More testing is needed on my home course to confirm. Just to make matters more complicated, I shot my best ever round in Florida this winter with a Tour B RX and some older generation RX-330 mixed in. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0