Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Best ever (Snake Eyes mb1, ev wedges)

It took some time but I finally put together my dream set. Snake Eyes MB1 irons Wedges 10,-50*,ev 11-56*,.ev. 12-60*,ev 12-62*ev.

I heard they feel good but until you get a chance to try them  you just don't know but OMG they are sweeeeet!!! 

20190927_224915 (2).jpg

20190927_224905.jpg

Edited by MannyL

Very nice. I built a set of Snake Eyes wedges back in the day but they cost me more in balls than I saved on the clubs. Those things would turn half a ProV1 into spaghetti on a full wedge shot. Instead of learning to swing less than 110% (the real problem) I ended up letting them go. They did feel great though. 

Did you buy these assembled or put them together yourself?

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought them pre-assembled . A good friend that found the 60 and 62  at a thrift store.  He knew I really liked snake eyes clubs so he gave them to me .  After the first time I hit them I had to have a complete set of Mr. Vedersen's clubs. I just got the EV  puttrr made by Smith and  Wesson.

I had a set of the Smith and Wesson ones I found at Goodwill. The only problem I had with the ones I found was they had too much offset. I bought them for the shafts which were DG R-300s----- Put the shafts in a set of MP-68s that I still have. I gave the heads to a friend of mine on WRX that used to work for Snake Eyes back in the S&W days. I think I still have some of the old wedges from our golf shop over in the storage unit across the road. Back in those days Snake Eyes was some quality stuff

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G