TESTERS WANTED! ×

Wishon irons

cide

I'm considering moving from my Cleveland CGReds to a combo set of blades and cavity backs. Does anyone have some thoughts on the 555M and 555C from Wishon golf? The nike vr pro combo, Cleveland cg 1tour and titelest mb are also in the runnings.

I have been bit by a bad fit before. I got new shafts put into my clubs after some jerk ran over my bag and broke my driver and 3wood. I got them "matched to my swing" by a fitter and lost 30 yards per club. I have a great fitter in my area so I think I'm going to give it another go.

I have been bit by a bad fit before. I got new shafts put into my clubs after some jerk ran over my bag and broke my driver and 3wood. I got them "matched to my swing" by a fitter and lost 30 yards per club. I have a great fitter in my area so I think I'm going to give it another go.

I agree with the above (and the "more LH" comment).

Got to agree with Xmilo and Goliath on that. I am a big fan of their drivers. All of their equipment is quality and Mr Wishon and his staff are very knowledgble. I believe if you get a great clubfitter with your clubs you will be sasitisfied and play better

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• 2 weeks later...

Wishon does make great clubs and shafts. They have a link to registered clubfitters, which is a good place to start.

That being said, I just purchased some Adams CB2 irons. I've gone through 9 set of irons in the last 12 months and finally found a set that will stay in the bag. From the first range session to the last 2 rounds on the course, they are ideal. Straight (workable if needed). just the right trajectory and distance.

After playing these, I ended buying a 9064LS driver and am extremley please with that. Now going to try an Adams 3 wood and hybrid. We'll see if Adams is my new supplier!

I just got home from the range and had to post this. I got to swing a Wishon 555m 5 iron vs my CGRed. All I can say is WOW. Distance was about the same on off center hits but whe I hit it pure it went for days. Could work the ball both ways with ease. I talked with the fitter, all said and done could get 4-pw for $5-600 depending on shaft choice and that includes the fitting. I think I know what my next iron set is going to be.

Archived