TESTERS WANTED! ×

CBD Oil for Joint Pain

SteddyGolf

It’s not CBD, but Voltaren Gel, now available OTC, is a real medication as it has diclofenac in it, an anti-inflammatory similar to the better known ibuprofen. I sold it years back, and it was the most widely used, and suggested, topical by Orthos... Most creams are just irritants, they aggravate the skin and don’t do anything else. Voltaren has a “driver” in it so it actually gets the anti-inflammatory into the joint to reduce swelling. It’s indicated for elbows, wrists and hands, as well as knees, ankles and feet. Again, it’s a former prescription med, so not CBD, but is what I’ve always used on my knees and feet for the last 12 years.
38AE1FFA-FCDB-4EAA-94A4-5ACF0260C989.jpeg.74ea98f4f38666a4fd750e2f5154a294.jpeg
@PMookie, I have used this for a few years now. Wife started using it a few months ago and has been buying for everyone she thinks might need it.. great stuff..

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

I'm not saying that it will happen with the cream, but I won't touch Voltaren. My Dad took it in tablet form for I don't know how many years before he died, it caused ulcers in his stomach after prolonged use, one of which burst and sent him to hospital...he didn't come home.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

I'm not saying that it will happen with the cream, but I won't touch Voltaren. My Dad took it in tablet form for I don't know how many years before he died, it caused ulcers in his stomach after prolonged use, one of which burst and sent him to hospital...he didn't come home.

There are over 100,000 hospitalizations in the United States every year from gastrointestinal bleed caused by anti-inflammatory use.That was why the gel form was created. No need to put a pill in your stomach, cause bleeding, have risk to go to the hospital, and possibly die. Gel forms still get in the system, but they don’t act systemically, or go through the gut. Sorry to hear about your father.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, ArthurLawrenze said:

Feel good knees program method involves a 5 minutes ritual for men and women over 45 years of age using which one would be able to relieve themselves from all kinds of knee pains and discomforts.

Ugh Spammer 

My bag is a revolving door!

• 3 weeks later...

I use BodyChekWellness works great for my knees and hands.. also use the CBD oils 

https://www.bodychekwellness.com/products/restore-muscle-joint-roll-on-500mg

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I use CBD oil to treat my arthritis. So — does it work? Yes, I can say.

Many people are considering CBD products as bad drugs. Little did they know, it comes with multiple benefits that can help improve the quality of our lives. 

CBD oils are one of the greatest alternatives for pain management — that's what I believe and also just my opinion from my personal experience. 

If, by any chance, you're still looking for the right CBD oil for your joint pain, this may help. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is an almost 2 year post here. But I hope I can still share some insights that can help others. Several studies have shown that CBD is effective in human pain management. CBD oil is actually a preferred opioid alternative. Its also popular among athletes who have tendonitis. I think there's no harm in giving CBD a try. But just like with any other medication, it's still best to consult your doctor about the best treatment for your condition.

Man this thread has a lot of 1 or 2 post members

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

2 minutes ago, TBT said:

Man this thread has a lot of 1 or 2 post members

That link to stuff they're involved with...

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Yea if you google CBD oil and golf MGS is one of the first few to pop up. These folks are probably looking through and finding this forum section.

I used to get weekly massages prior to kids (damn those were the days lol) and my masseuse used cbd oil/lotion and I felt fantastic. I continue to use a cbd oil/cream on my fingers and knees where I tend to swell sometimes. Really helps me with swelling and minor pain relief

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes, i recently got back into the game after years and was sore regularly. tried tiger balm, icy hot, and a bunch of other stuff and then did research and heard about cbd. I guess Phil Michelson uses it and it works great for him. I tried a few of the roll ons and finally settled on 911 roll on. https://911rollon.com/

hope this helps whomever is over 50, like me and is sore daily.

• 2 weeks later...

Although more research needs to be done, CBD may help to reduce inflammation and relieve joint pain. Studies have shown that CBD interacts with our body’s endocannabinoid system and may help to reduce inflammations and skin irritations like redness or soreness. Hemp joints contain ground-up cannabis flowers that are rich in CBD and have less than 0.3% THC. They are safe, non-addictive, and the best part, you won’t get high.

Edited by DadGrass

On 5/24/2021 at 8:07 AM, Lacassem said:

Yea if you google CBD oil and golf MGS is one of the first few to pop up. These folks are probably looking through and finding this forum section.

I used to get weekly massages prior to kids (damn those were the days lol) and my masseuse used cbd oil/lotion and I felt fantastic. I continue to use a cbd oil/cream on my fingers and knees where I tend to swell sometimes. Really helps me with swelling and minor pain relief

Just curious what product do you use. There are so many products out there along with misleading statements - its very confusing. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

4 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Just curious what product do you use. There are so many products out there along with misleading statements - its very confusing. 

There is a local shop in town I’ll have to double check the brand when I get back from out of town!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

3 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

There is a local shop in town I’ll have to double check the brand when I get back from out of town!

Thx

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

35 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Thx

So this is what I’ve been using last year or so. I prefer menthol in it but the one my massage therapist used I couldn’t find after I stopped going. This stuff is great and clean since it’s roll on

3088C36D-B7B8-4055-B198-65B6A8F0A379.png

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

On 8/2/2021 at 2:34 PM, Lacassem said:

So this is what I’ve been using last year or so. I prefer menthol in it but the one my massage therapist used I couldn’t find after I stopped going. This stuff is great and clean since it’s roll on

3088C36D-B7B8-4055-B198-65B6A8F0A379.png

My local shop didn't have it - but they recommended a 1000mg roll-on. So far it's helping as lot more than BioFreeze, Icyhot, etc. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

28 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

My local shop didn't have it - but they recommended a 1000mg roll-on. So far it's helping as lot more than BioFreeze, Icyhot, etc. 

it will do wonders especially daily use!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I tried the GNC brand of cbd cream last Spring for tennis elbow. It only lasted for a week and did not help.  

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 10:43 AM, fozcycle said:

I tried the GNC brand of cbd cream last Spring for tennis elbow. It only lasted for a week and did not help.  

I'm a few weeks into a 1000mg. roll on balm that has worked miracles on my pulled leg muscle. I tried lots of stuff before it - Biofreeze, Aspercreme, Icyhot, patches, etc. None of them compare to what I'm using. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It's really hard to live with these factors. You know, I think your problem is quite solvable as you can try to use precisely this source https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/full-spectrum-cbd-oil// which helps to find CBD that will give you the opportunity to forget about anxiety and fatigue forever. So use this opportunity the right way for you as soon as possible.

• 2 months later...