CBD Oil for Joint Pain

SteddyGolf

On 10/7/2019 at 3:40 PM, Peterpc2828 said:

I have been using it now for about 6 months for tightness/ soreness in my lower right side of my back, I have tried numerous brands and have found a nasal spray that works almost instantly called Nasadol, apparently the oil takes time to be absorbed into your system and depending on dosage and mg strength results vary. The Nasadol nose spray gets absorbed very quickly through the nose and results are noticeable quickly and at a lower cost and mg dosage, I have been using the 400mg version and highly recommend. Here is the link to their website and FYI I have no affiliation with this company in case anyone is wondering just externally satisfied with the results of the product and for me it works, as well I can say my golf game has improved for the better, a much calmer focused round from me than pre CBD spray.

http://www.nasadol.com

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Well, this company at least appears to be legit and on the level.  Good to see 3rd party testing.  Their arguments for using nasal mist vs. topical or oral make sense to me. Sounds like the FDA is moving towards formal review of this product for medical use.  I didn't know that the latest Farm Bill lifted some restrictions on growing hemp.  Maybe we'll switch crops 😆.

http://rheumnow.com/content/fda-public-review-cbd-oil

https://agr.mt.gov/Industrial-Hemp

• Like 4

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter  (Currently Testing Evnroll ER5v)

9 hours ago, FrogginBullfish said:

I haven't done any research into it personally, but Joe Rogan's mentioned on his podcast a few times that daily use of ibuprofen can actually lead to more inflammation.

Fine for use every once in a while, but daily use over a long period of time can cause other issues.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Great..... I take between 6 and 12 ibuprofins a day. I need to try something else!

• Like 2

Hey Vets, if you use the VA for medical issues and you take CBD, it will show up in your bloodwork and you could lose your VA Benefits.......

• Like 3

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

4 hours ago, silver & black said:

Great..... I take between 6 and 12 ibuprofins a day. I need to try something else!

Yeah dude, get off that stuff!!!!

• Like 1

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 10* Tensei AV Raw Blue

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Modus 3 115 Wedge

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

23 hours ago, fozcycle said:

I take Gabapentin daily(6 200mg capsules). It keeps the pain in my abdomen at Bay, since I had 4 inguinal hernia ops in the service. Been on it for about 5 years. On top of that, I have wrist, ankle and knee issues. I would like to ditch the Gabapentin for CBD, but I am a Vet and I heard that taking CBD will void my benefits.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Well if that's the case Foz about 60 thousand vets in Georgia will be losing benefits along with myself.  😉

Here's where the majority of the guys I talk to at the VA center in Athens purchase their's from: 

https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/assistance-programs   

It has a great VA discount however you have to submit your DD214 for proof of being a vet or a valid driver's license with the vet stamp.   Our VA center is actually run by the State of Georgia which has legalized CBD oil .  

• Like 2

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey 
 ODYSSEY ARM-LOCK 2-BALL TEN 

Well if that's the case Foz about 60 thousand vets in Georgia will be losing benefits along with myself.  [emoji6]

Here's where the majority of the guys I talk to at the VA center in Athens purchase their's from: 

https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/assistance-programs   

It has a great VA discount however you have to submit your DD214 for proof of being a vet or a valid driver's license with the vet stamp.   Our VA center is actually run by the State of Georgia which has legalized CBD oil .  

Thanks for the info, I got that tidbit from watching our local NBC news affiliate.

Cobra F8(10.5*) w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(17.0*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid; Ben Hogan PTx 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Tommy Armour Impact #3 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

1 minute ago, fozcycle said:

Thanks for the info, I got that tidbit from watching our local NBC news affiliate.

Cobra F8(10.5*) w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(17.0*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid; Ben Hogan PTx 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Tommy Armour Impact #3 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Fake news ...lol   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Odyssey 

Foz you know what ebenefits are right?   It's actually tied into the official veterans benefit site.   I actually sent an email into the pharmacy/lab section requesting CBD oil so those folks probably already know I use it. 😎 I was hoping the VA would pay for it and the person I talked to said as of now, no benefit for CBD oil. 

• Like 1

Odyssey 

19 hours ago, FrogginBullfish said:

I haven't done any research into it personally, but Joe Rogan's mentioned on his podcast a few times that daily use of ibuprofen can actually lead to more inflammation.

Fine for use every once in a while, but daily use over a long period of time can cause other issues.

Makes sense. CBD Oil in its many forms has to be easier on the liver than daily ibuprofen. 

• TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

If I remember correctly Joe had a doctor in sports medicine on an episode who first made him aware of it. I haven't actually listened to that episode though.

But he has mentioned on multiple other episodes that I've listened to an anecdote about a friend who was suffering from, I believe it was chronic knee pain, who was a daily ibuprofen user who no longer was in pain when he stopped using ibuprofen as it was actually the cause of his inflammation at that point.

Makes sense. CBD Oil in its many forms has to be easier on the liver than daily ibuprofen. 

• Like 2

Here’s another notice:

At present most products containing tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), cannabidiol (CBD), or other cannabinoids are not approved for this purpose by the FDA. VA clinicians may not complete paperwork/forms required for Veteran patients to participate in state-approved marijuana programs.Mar 4, 2019
Veterans Affairs (.gov) › publichealth › ...

2 minutes ago, FrogginBullfish said:

If I remember correctly Joe had a doctor in sports medicine on an episode who first made him aware of it. I haven't actually listened to that episode though.

But he has mentioned on multiple other episodes that I've listened to an anecdote about a friend who was suffering from, I believe it was chronic knee pain, who was a daily ibuprofen user who no longer was in pain when he stopped using ibuprofen as it was actually the cause of his inflammation at that point.

This the doctor you are talking about.

Foz, most CBD has no THC in it so it will not show up on a urine test. The FDA will not be ones to approve it because it isn't something that the big pharmaceutical companies do and they spend tons of money lobbying to keep it from being approved even though it has been proven to work.

• Like 6

I have been able to find some good information on here of all places in recent months. I’d like to start using but I’m apprehensive. It’s hard to know the efficacy when there is no universal standard for testing and qualifying.

I’ll check out that Joe Rogan episode posted above.
  • Like 1
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Here’s a reliable company that sells high quality CBD that is all 3rd party tested for quality and amount of CBD. Coupon code was just emailed to me for 20% off only till midnight tonight, I have tried some of the oils and can attest they work and are quality.

https://nanocraftcbd.com/?_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJwZXRlY2lhbWJyb25lQGdtYWlsLmNvbSIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIks0Y0VmQSJ9

Use coupon code “1year”

• Like 3

22 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Foz you gotta watch those NBC news affiliates.   😉

https://trendingpolitics.com/abc-airs-footage-of-syrian-war-zone-turns-out-to-be-kentucky-gun-demonstration-from-217/?fbclid=IwAR3sDzKBgAuwrRatOkflddDBErsG3e3toTwdSKGu-TOd2WiXOhH6Ncth_SA#.XaTwC1GbPdc.facebook

• Like 2

Odyssey 

Not sure how this will affect drug tests. Our office has been warned not to take it. For us, one failed drug test means being fired. Not worth the chance to me.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9*
:callaway-small: GBB Epic 15* / 18*
:callaway-small: Rogue 4H, 21*
:callaway-small: Steelhead XR 5-AW 
:ping-small: Glide 3.0 52* / 56*
:scotty-cameron-1: Newport 2 Select, 35"
Many other putters in the bullpen waiting for call

On 10/13/2019 at 4:32 PM, bens197 said:

I have been able to find some good information on here of all places in recent months. I’d like to start using but I’m apprehensive. It’s hard to know the efficacy when there is no universal standard for testing and qualifying.

I’ll check out that Joe Rogan episode posted above.

This is who I've been buying my stuff from for the last 2 years: https://www.cbdwellnesshawaii.com/lab-tests

They could very well be in the pockets of the lab they used to test, but I'm no less-confident in what's in the CBD I consume than I am the off-brand Tylenol I take on occasion for headaches. At the end of the day it's someone telling me vs. me actually having the capacity to test it myself and know for sure.

• Like 2

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 10* Tensei AV Raw Blue

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Modus 3 115 Wedge

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

On 10/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, gregh729 said:

Not sure how this will affect drug tests. Our office has been warned not to take it. For us, one failed drug test means being fired. Not worth the chance to me.

In my line of work it wouldn’t even be a discussion, I’d be gone. 

I hope / believe that as this science evolves, there will be testing that provides better data for how recently THC was consumed if users chose to just smoke or use an alternative that hasn’t been extracted.  

• Like 2
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index