CBD Oil for Joint Pain

It’s not CBD, but Voltaren Gel, now available OTC, is a real medication as it has diclofenac in it, an anti-inflammatory similar to the better known ibuprofen. I sold it years back, and it was the most widely used, and suggested, topical by Orthos... Most creams are just irritants, they aggravate the skin and don’t do anything else. Voltaren has a “driver” in it so it actually gets the anti-inflammatory into the joint to reduce swelling. It’s indicated for elbows, wrists and hands, as well as knees, ankles and feet. Again, it’s a former prescription med, so not CBD, but is what I’ve always used on my knees and feet for the last 12 years.
38AE1FFA-FCDB-4EAA-94A4-5ACF0260C989.jpeg.74ea98f4f38666a4fd750e2f5154a294.jpeg
@PMookie, I have used this for a few years now. Wife started using it a few months ago and has been buying for everyone she thinks might need it.. great stuff..

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedges 54* and 58* versatile grind

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been using it now for about 6 months for tightness/ soreness in my lower right side of my back, I have tried numerous brands and have found a nasal spray that works almost instantly called Nasa

I take it twice a day and it helps both with pain and PTSD. I haven’t tried to up my dosage as I’m only taking .025. It has a calming effect so it could help with golf.   Update:  I changed

It works great for my dog when he is having pain, I occasionally hunt him too hard and it helps him pretty quickly and he can't talk to me to say it helps. I just look at him stop limping out of pain.

Posted Images

I'm not saying that it will happen with the cream, but I won't touch Voltaren. My Dad took it in tablet form for I don't know how many years before he died, it caused ulcers in his stomach after prolonged use, one of which burst and sent him to hospital...he didn't come home.

• Like 1

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

I'm not saying that it will happen with the cream, but I won't touch Voltaren. My Dad took it in tablet form for I don't know how many years before he died, it caused ulcers in his stomach after prolonged use, one of which burst and sent him to hospital...he didn't come home.

There are over 100,000 hospitalizations in the United States every year from gastrointestinal bleed caused by anti-inflammatory use.That was why the gel form was created. No need to put a pill in your stomach, cause bleeding, have risk to go to the hospital, and possibly die. Gel forms still get in the system, but they don’t act systemically, or go through the gut. Sorry to hear about your father.

• Like 3

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Super Hybrid 17*, Aldila RIP Alpha 105 S, tipped 1”

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All clubs have :Arccos:  In the Winn Dri-Tac 2.0 Oversize grips

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, ArthurLawrenze said:

Feel good knees program method involves a 5 minutes ritual for men and women over 45 years of age using which one would be able to relieve themselves from all kinds of knee pains and discomforts.

Ugh Spammer 

My bag is a revolving door!

• 3 weeks later...

I use BodyChekWellness works great for my knees and hands.. also use the CBD oils 

https://www.bodychekwellness.com/products/restore-muscle-joint-roll-on-500mg

:ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:taylormade-small: 3 Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW OBAN CT-100 Hard Step S Shafts  

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

• 1 month later...

CBD might be a safe and useful treatment option for joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. A 2016 study found that the topical application of CBD had the potential to relieve pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.

• 2 months later...

I use CBD oil to treat my arthritis. So — does it work? Yes, I can say.

Many people are considering CBD products as bad drugs. Little did they know, it comes with multiple benefits that can help improve the quality of our lives. 

CBD oils are one of the greatest alternatives for pain management — that's what I believe and also just my opinion from my personal experience. 

If, by any chance, you're still looking for the right CBD oil for your joint pain, this may help. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is an almost 2 year post here. But I hope I can still share some insights that can help others. Several studies have shown that CBD is effective in human pain management. CBD oil is actually a preferred opioid alternative. Its also popular among athletes who have tendonitis. I think there's no harm in giving CBD a try. But just like with any other medication, it's still best to consult your doctor about the best treatment for your condition.

Man this thread has a lot of 1 or 2 post members

• Like 2

:cobra-small: King F7+ UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 6F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:cobra-small: King PuR Wedges 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 grip

Arccos Generation 1 Sensors on all clubs

Snell MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

2 minutes ago, TBT said:

Man this thread has a lot of 1 or 2 post members

That link to stuff they're involved with...

• Like 2

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Yea if you google CBD oil and golf MGS is one of the first few to pop up. These folks are probably looking through and finding this forum section.

I used to get weekly massages prior to kids (damn those were the days lol) and my masseuse used cbd oil/lotion and I felt fantastic. I continue to use a cbd oil/cream on my fingers and knees where I tend to swell sometimes. Really helps me with swelling and minor pain relief

• Like 1

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸