Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Arccos System

simpy16

Curious about the Arccos sensor system. I currently have the Game Golf Pro system but looking to make the switch to Arccos as it offers more support and features. I have a few questions about the payment system.

1. It looks like you have to pay $99 yearly for the grips with sensors built in, where the end plugs do not show that...what is the difference you get with the extra $100 a year and why is that option on the grip style?

2. Is there an option to order replacement grips without having to buy new sensors? 

3. Do the grip version change swing weight at all? 

Any insight in to this would be appreciated. This is my first post but excited to jump into learning more about golf! Thanks!

On 10/7/2019 at 2:42 PM, simpy16 said:

Curious about the Arccos sensor system. I currently have the Game Golf Pro system but looking to make the switch to Arccos as it offers more support and features. I have a few questions about the payment system.

1. It looks like you have to pay $99 yearly for the grips with sensors built in, where the end plugs do not show that...what is the difference you get with the extra $100 a year and why is that option on the grip style?

2. Is there an option to order replacement grips without having to buy new sensors? 

3. Do the grip version change swing weight at all? 

Any insight in to this would be appreciated. This is my first post but excited to jump into learning more about golf! Thanks!

If you have any newer Ping clubs, Ping is giving away sets of sensors for free.  The Caddie subscription is only a 90 day trial.  Afterwards, you pay $99 annually.  If you buy a set of Caddie 360 sensors ($250 retail.. $150 eBay used), there is no annual fee.

https://ping.com/en-us/arccos-sensor-promo

:ping-small:G410 plus driver,:taylormade-small:Aeroburner 3W, :cobra-small:F6 Baffler 
:callaway-small:XR 4, 5 hybrids
:titleist-small:2021 T300 6 - GW, SW irons
:callaway-small: Mack Daddy CB 58/12 wedge
Axis1 Rose putter

Alternates: Srixon ZX4 MKII irons