blackngold_blood

WTT Lynx Prowler VT Gunmetal 4-PW

Alright fellow spies, as many of you know I was one of the lucky few chosen to test these Lynx Prowler VT Gunmetal irons. The set consists of 4-PW and are shafted with the stock KBS Tour 90 Stiff shafts. A link to the reviews for these irons can be found in my signature. This finish is currently not available on their US site.

In the spirit of MGS I am looking to TRADE these. There is a big caveat in any deal made that will require the person receiving these to play them and give their thought in the review thread to help keep the thread going. More testers is always good. The only other rule in this trade deal is you must be in the conus only to keep shipping down. As this will require a review, spies in good standing will first dibs regardless of the item being traded my way. However I am not oppose to giving a newer spy a shot that has shown that they want to participate here. I will provide more pics tonight and provide any pics or answer any questions upon request just pm me.

I have a few interests but am really open to anything.

Current interests are as follows but not limited to:

PXG Gen 2 0811 driver

Ping 410LST driver

Ping I500 irons

Mizuno Hot Metals

@GolfSub70 699 irons. IMG_20190913_200443464.jpegIMG_20190913_200501652.jpegIMG_20190913_201044033.jpegIMG_20190803_065413075.jpeg

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 6

Friday bump. Surprised this doesn’t have more traction. Everybody must think I need the world in trade or something. Guys I’m open to anything not just what I listed.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy