edingc

Reflections on 2019 and looking forward to 2020

How was 2019? A step in the right direction. Swing became a lot more consistent and the putting lesson from 2018 paid off big time. The game was much more enjoyable.

The disappointment was I didn’t fulfill my goal of playing more. I need to be swinging on a consistent basis. Despite the best of intentions that flat out didn’t happen.

So I’m getting a head start on 2020. I purchased a season pass at our local 1st Tee facility. The hours available to me are limited (the kids do come first after all) but I can make it there at least twice a week. Thinking about telling my boss it’s physical therapy so I can sneak out during the day

I hit for an hour yesterday and found that the launch monitors aren’t perfect (6 iron only went 140yds?) but it will do.

Swing, swing, swing. Don’t mean a thing if you ain’t got that swing

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I watched a lot of Larry Cheung videos this week and just had to get back out to the range. I've been posting over in the "What are you practicing/working on?" thread about this, but this week I realized I setup too close to the ball.

Unbelievably happy with my results after stepping back a bit and also working in some of Larry's teachings. Still a long ways to go, but I am getting some speed finally, and even starting to hit a bunch of push draws!

IMG_09112019_180622_(800_x_800_pixel).jpg.dd1bbaa1dc6996c22acf2e739576e7b9.jpg

• Like 2