TESTERS WANTED! ×

MGS Testers--Are You An Influencer?

Golfspy_CG2

I know that testing the Srixon Q Star Tours, I have had friends buy boxes of them and the Cleveland RTX 4 are in consideration for one buddy

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

I’m a borderline politician when it comes to “hitting the streets” for MyGolfSpy.

A handful of my pals adopted ShotScope V2 after seeing it in action - one of them even migrated over from Arccos. And that’s despite their awareness of my less than glowing review of the V1 system. (Note: I think the V2 system is a substantial improvement over the initial iteration)

Same goes for the Bettinardi SS38 Armlock. I approached countless total strangers at local courses, explained the MGS community/review process and asked them to roll a few putts. @PokeForeLyfe is one direct example, although I’m not sure he’s still rolling an Armlock.

Strangely enough, despite my overwhelmingly positive review and play with the Ping G400 LST, I didn’t see any evidence of it gaining traction with the people around me. But I also wasn’t pressing it into the hands of every stranger on the range.

So I don’t know if my equipment gaming and entreaties to explore MyGolfSpy,  necessarily meet an “influential” standard, but I’m hopeful that is the case. And I intend to continue drumming for MGS with the 100K goal in mind.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

One of the guys I talk to at the range and try to get on the course with when possible inquired about the ping i210s. He was looking to upgrade his i20s and the i210 and i500 were on his list as were some others (just do happened I had those in the bag too).

he took some swings with my clubs and was interested in my thoughts on them as well as how I thought they would fit him with a lighter shaft since I know his swing pretty well from years of hanging on the range. He also was looking forward to reading my phase 2 review

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I had five people I golf with buy RTX 3 wedges solely because of my testing. They tried mine, I shared the feedback I was seeing, etc and they each bought at least 2. My experience with Hogan irons wasn’t great, so feedback to folks I play with wasn’t as good. The balls I reviewed were each purchased by friends, even by two Pros in my area due to my testing and conversation.

I wonder about my posts on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook having at least had people take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I've been on both the buying and the influencing side.  I try to share my knowledge about MGS and what I have learned on the forum with as many people as possible, especially those that love this game.  When I am on the course with beginners I often use one or more of @chisag's tips for minor instruction to help them focus on making good contact.

Boiling down to product: I can thank @jlukes , among others, for their glowing reviews on Evnroll putters.  A little patience and a few hundred bucks later and I have an ER2 living in my bag.  The G400 and G410 reviewers led me to buy a G400 which had a short but mostly positive life in my bag until the Cobra F9. 

The D7 review brought a lot of attention to my bag with the most common question being, "are those Wilson's!?"  It hasn't brought about any changes for others, yet.  The biggest conversations have been around the Shot Scope V2.  I know of at least one guy that picked up a Shot Scope after many questions.  With the price as it stands, it will continue to be a highly recommended product.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I don’t personally consider myself an influencer. I post my thoughts and opinions on forums and will discuss them in person. I hope that people find the information useful but my intent is more to provide the information and not necessarily to persuade or influence.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I haven't tested any golf clubs.....yet😏 but the Precision pro nx9 caught my fellow club members attention when I started hitting pin high instead of way short as usual. I also hadn't used one before so when they saw me lasering the questions started, they increased the more I correctly clubbed the second shot.

I know of at least 9 that enquired about buying and 5 that definitely bought, the slope function, increased magnification and vibration on target kinda sealed the deal for them.

So I suppose I influenced these buys, plus I put out on social media as well but with only a few hundred followers the return would be very small I'm afraid.

Wait till I test some actual clubs and my handicap falls...............😉

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

So, I would say kinda, but not for the clubs I've tested in the past. I've given guys opportunities to roll the Stroke Lab and swing the Mizzy driver, but where I have convinced them is the value of the site and of a good fit. I've told people who've I've played with for years about the site, the ball test, everything I could push.

I also got two guys to go out and get fit at the same place that fit me for the Mizuno Driver, Big Oak Golf Shop in East Rochester, NY. One guy got a set of Mizuno 919 Hot Metals on my suggestion to look at them, another, who is a veteran, took advantage of PXG's Veteran discount got an iron set, hybrids, and the driver.

So, I guess that's influencing? Maybe?

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I tested the original Snell MTB in 2016, and the Snell MTB -X this Spring.  I don't know for sure whether I got anyone to play the X, but I'm definitely responsible for a number of my friends trying Snells and eventually choosing to play Snell golf balls

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I’ll follow along with what@cnosil said. I’m here to give relatable content and help the readers decide.

This is my second full season here as a contributor. I will say confidently that there are some people on this board who offer consistent, quality content for the sake of the membership rather than self-promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I had 4 different people hit the Tommy Armor Atomic irons and they all were amazed how explosive they were.....BUT, they said they would rather buy a "known brand" like Titleist or Taylor Made even though they hit these well.

I am trying to pay it forward by handing these clubs to someone else to write up a review and its hard to find any takers. They just want to play golf without having to write about it.

Golf is cool

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

I don’t personally consider myself an influencer. I post my thoughts and opinions on forums and will discuss them in person. I hope that people find the information useful but my intent is more to provide the information and not necessarily to persuade or influence.

51 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I’ll follow along with what@cnosil said. I’m here to give relatable content and help the readers decide.

This is my second full season here as a contributor. I will say confidently that there are some people on this board who offer consistent, quality content for the sake of the membership rather than self-promotion.

Just to be clear, I was trying to have fun with the term influencer , based on recent MGS posts on SM 🙂 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I would say yes but with a caveat. I tested the Epic Flash, but the caveat is that our former head pro is now a sales rep for Callaway and with that comes built in interest at my club. I did have people come up to me out of the blue and inquire about my driver during the testing based on what they had heard around the club. Of our active golfers (150 or so) I think we are over 30 now that hit Callaway drivers. I like to think MGS and myself had a part in that even if small. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

1 minute ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I would say yes but with a caveat. I tested the Epic Flash, but the caveat is that our former head pro is now a sales rep for Callaway and with that comes built in interest at my club. I did have people come up to me out of the blue and inquire about my driver during the testing based on what they had heard around the club. Of our active golfers (150 or so) I think we are over 30 now that hit Callaway drivers. I like to think MGS and myself had a part in that even if small. 

I would bet so, you're results with that were among the best of any tests that I recall reading this year. 

Just to be clear, I was trying to have fun with the term influencer , based on recent MGS posts on SM  

All good brother

I hear the word online influencer and what immediately comes to mind is some DB instagram kid who poses on beaches selling hand cream and vegan milkshakes.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

When I was testing the C300s I had a number of people ask about them and try them out. Can’t say that led to any sales, but it sure got word out.

Not so much on the NX9 though, to be honest. I let a number of other golfers try it but there wasn’t anywhere near the same level of interest. Maybe the sexy factor isn’t quite there vs shiny new clubs?

Anyways when I’ve been lucky enough to test I’ve shared on the course, and posted on FB and Twitter. Just tried to do my part to bring awareness to the reviews and MGS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I have two fiends that have bought Ping G410 max drivers this season.

Also a friend who used tru fit to buy his driver. One of the Pros at my club is doing SuperSpeed.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Just to be clear, I was trying to have fun with the term influencer , based on recent MGS posts on SM  

So you were influenced by MGS to create a thread on being an influencer and asking the forum members if we considered ourselves influencers based on our influential tests.

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I've been fortunate enough to test irons and a putter. I can't say I know of anyone directly who purchased the i210s but I also believe those wouldn't necessarily for everyone. For a brief time working at a golf shop I did sell a few sets based off the fact I owned them and loved them. 

Putter was a different story, I know I half a dozen ppl who have bought strokelabs after trying or looking at the one which I tested for MGS. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I’m not much of an influencer however I did get a couple of old farts in the grocery store to pick up a six pack of prune juice.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

1 hour ago, ole gray said:

I’m not much of an influencer however I did get a couple of old farts in the grocery store to pick up a six pack of prune juice.

So you just like regular guys;  or should I say guys that are regular?

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

So you were influenced by MGS to create a thread on being an influencer and asking the forum members if we considered ourselves influencers based on our influential tests. emoji2957.png

Yes. I guess I was.  Ha 

Not directly, but I'm guessing most if not all of the MGS Tester Reviews influence the golfing community at large one way or another. For me personally, that's how I found the forum.  I was researching new irons (PE2 replacement) and found some Hit Squad and Official Tester Reviews.  Not only were they well written, but I found them more real and believable. 

After joining the forum and starting some dialogue with our members, my search for new irons suddenly had a new element/dimension that wasn't there simply looking at OEM product reviews and YT videos... fellow golfers having recent experiences going through the same equipment decisions.  

So while I may never know for certain, I do suspect there are a few more G410 drivers and G410 irons being bagged around the world as a result of my reviews.  Man, that's a lot of weight and responsibility to be lugging around 🤣.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

16 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Not directly, but I'm guessing most if not all of the MGS Tester Reviews influence the golfing community at large one way or another. For me personally, that's how I found the forum.  I was researching new irons (PE2 replacement) and found some Hit Squad and Official Tester Reviews.  Not only were they well written, but I found them more real and believable. 

After joining the forum and starting some dialogue with our members, my search for new irons suddenly had a new element/dimension that wasn't there simply looking at OEM product reviews and YT videos... fellow golfers having recent experiences going through the same equipment decisions.  

So while I may never know for certain, I do suspect there are a few more G410 drivers and G410 irons being bagged around the world as a result of my reviews.  Man, that's a lot of weight and responsibility to be lugging around 🤣.

The bold part is one thing almost every tester that I've worked with or read their reviews does a very good job on.  Those of you who have tested--as you have--know very well part of our instructions in the very beginning of the template we send out is to say to be honest, if it works how it was advertised or touted by the OEM say so, if you see it not doing so for you...by all means say that as well.  I say the member here do that to a level that is not seen anywhere else.   

Several people know I had the opportunity to test the Epic Flash for MGS. Many have seen my results with the driver and were very impressed. Unfortunately, none of these people spend that kind of money on golf, so I know none of them have even thought much about purchasing it.

I tried to give the most honest review possible, but in doing so, I also wanted to make sure people could get a good understanding of my game through my review and updates. I feel like so many golfers are in my handicap range, and I hope that my results with the Epic Flash really speak volumes about what it can do not only for low-cappers like @THEZIPR23, but also for mid-high handicappers like myself.

It's also why I spend so much time on my "How'd you play?" and "What did you practice/work on today?" posts. Like @jlukes said, I want everyone to see the whole process, not just a one-off capture of how I hit a club at a point-in-time. 

I certainly rely on other's opinions on this board. We have so many knowledgeable members here, and through reading all of the posts I feel like I even have a basic understanding of many of our golf abilities/games. I was persuaded to try Snell because of the ball test, but switched to the MTB-X after reading some of the feedback on the forums. I absolutely love that ball, and I would never have tried Snell without MGS or the MTB-X specifically without other people's experiences posted on here.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I have been very forunate since joinng MGS. With being said I let most people try my club review clubs and have give out sleeves of balls to atrangers. Has anyone bought a product solely because of me, I do not know. I do know that several people have told me they love this or that and will be looking at a club, brand or ball in the future.

Played with two guys a couple of weeks ago and 1 asked to try my Cobra F8+ driver. He was playing a Titleist not sure which one. But he hit them both and love the Cobra. Get to the fairway and his two balls were 2 feet from each other and he was adamant he's going to look into a new driver. Mind you he was fit for his and not mine..
So I do think we influence people we interact with..

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

I loved being a tester and hoped to be an "influencer" but very doubtful i was. I would love to test out a driver or some balls in the future or maybe a wedge. The process of being a tester is very cool. It gets you to think of equipment in a different manner.

Golf is cool