Sign in to follow this  
fixyurdivot

VSS by True Temper

Anyone tested, played, or playing these?  https://www.truetemper.com/products/elevate-tour/  I tried graphite shafts as part of my iron fittings but the numbers were not favorable.  My fitter had a very limited selection of graphite or other hybrid shaft options - which is too bad as I was pretty interested and somewhat hopeful about changing to these.  Yesterday's round in the cold reminded me that my hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders are getting increasingly worn.  A few shots felt like hockey pucks coming off the face. It got me to thinking about shaft technology that is easier on the joints.  I keep seeing ads for the True Temper Elevate shafts with VSS technology, but don't see (haven't found) much discussion here on the forum.  The lone exception being Matt's recent acquisition and review of PXG 0211 irons.

• Like 1

I'd be surprised if "VSS" was anything different than the old sensicore inserts but just a new marketing name.

• Like 2

As I said in my review, I love them. They reduce the possibility of any stingers, and vibrations, yet still provide phenomenal feedback.